Who's Voice Annoyed You More, Trump or Bush?

Well?

• Total voters

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
George W. Bush and that goofy, almost forced Texas drawl, as well as his mangling of the English language, was probably more annoying to me, especially when it was backed by an appalling lack of awareness of his responsibilities.

Trump, on the other hand, equally clueless as Bush, was the better speaker of the two, and while I found his voice less annoying, I found his self-aggrandizement, wildly inaccurate claims, and white supremacist dog whistles to be far more troubling, if slightly less annoying.

They're both elitists

far displaced from my lowly middle class universe

their appearance alone , with pie hole shut is a turnoff

~S~

George W. Bush and that goofy, almost forced Texas drawl, as well as his mangling of the English language, was probably more annoying to me, especially when it was backed by an appalling lack of awareness of his responsibilities.

Trump, on the other hand, equally clueless as Bush, was the better speaker of the two, and while I found his voice less annoying, I found his self-aggrandizement, wildly inaccurate claims, and white supremacist dog whistles to be far more troubling, if slightly less annoying.
joe biden,,

Biden. I won't listen to the old fart

back to bush now......slow day danny boy?.....

Between those two, hands down Trump. Bush's voice never annoyed me.

Between Trump and Biden, it's a tie. I can't stand Biden's cadence and mush mouth. He always seems to be trying to keep his teeh from falling out when he's talking...

Oh look, a hate filled Nazi is flinging shit again..

Without Trump - do you even exist?

Between those two, hands down Trump. Bush's voice never annoyed me.

Between Trump and Biden, it's a tie. I can't stand Biden's cadence and mush mouth. He always seems to be trying to keep his teeh from falling out when he's talking...
I liked GW's little chuckle with a smirk on his face. LOL

Biden can barely speak, I'm starting to feel sorry for him, I think he is too old to be President and has most definitely lost a step or three. Hillary was also dreadful, and Obama was far, far too rehearsed. Of all of them, at least Trump didn't read off a script at all times, always trying to equivocate, lest they offend some interest group. Trump just made sure not to offend Evangelicals and white people.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and there phony come and go accents depending on what part of the country they were in. Kamala Harris is first runner up with that forced cackle laugh of hers.

Giggles Harris is the most annoying voice!

Hey, Bush is not as bad as you make him out to be after leaving office!

Sure, he fucked up as President but he hates Trump more than you!

Forum List

Back