Who's The MOST-Productive Ex-President?

If we are talking about personal productivity, it has to be Carter. He has done a great deal of charitable work. Clinton has done a great deal while staying indirectly involved with politics. Bush Sr. has done a lot working quietly from the sidelines. The work they do is very different.

Herbert Hoover worked for both Truman and Eisenhower to recommend fixing inefficiencies in government, many of which were enacted.

Hoover Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hoover, I had forgotten reading that before!

He was one the first modern conservative followers of progressivism in world wife relief and as president once he realize limited government action was not going to alter the march of the great depressions.

Herbert Hoover worked for both Truman and Eisenhower to recommend fixing inefficiencies in government, many of which were enacted.

He was one the first modern conservative followers of progressivism in world wife relief and as president once he realize limited government action was not going to alter the march of the great depressions.

Hoover was as about Conservative as you are Republican

Frank, you are not the authority on the Board, much the reverse, on political definitions, American and world narrative, and political philosophy.

But you are fun to read.

You're about as intelligent as you are Marxist.

Forum List

Back