The devastation of the sequester caught on camera!

In the meantime the Navy cancels Blue Angels shows for 2013 due to sequester
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-more-in-2013-due-to-sequester/#ixzz2Q4myaaLi

As a result thousands of charities across the USA will suffer as in most the appearances attract millions that buy food,etc. at these airshows and the charities benefit!

So while millions of people will be grossly disappointed by cancelled Blue Angels events, thousands of charities will lose money..
Obamas can still have their Command White House performances!
Obamas can still have their Hawaiian vacations, their Martha vineyard vacations, their trips to Europe,etc. AND at the same time
we have OUR tax dollars flying Sandy Hook parents for a totally biased gun legislation photo OP!!!

Something is very very wrong here!

Last edited:
What sequestration? $705,000 landscaping for NATO Ambassador's residence.

Truman%20Hall.jpg

Last edited:
Let's not forget the separate vacations taken by Barry and Michelle, each one costing the American Tax Payer millions in travel and security costs.

I really hate to break this news to you guys, but the White House does not determine where the cuts come from. All appropriations and spending originate from the House of Representatives. There are a lot of people out there that will believe that Obama or his administration are responsible for where these cuts take place, but that just isn't true. I know it sounds so good to blame Obama for everything, because that is what you guys like to do. Unfortunately it is not reality, and we know you guys have a problem dealing with reality.

LOL...the Boy King could actually BE a leader and cut any of this frivolous shit he wanted too.

No multi million dollar vacations, none of this stupid party shit in the WH...but he is like every other lib, do as I say, not as I do.

He disgusts me.

I really hate to break this news to you guys, but the White House does not determine where the cuts come from. All appropriations and spending originate from the House of Representatives. There are a lot of people out there that will believe that Obama or his administration are responsible for where these cuts take place, but that just isn't true. I know it sounds so good to blame Obama for everything, because that is what you guys like to do. Unfortunately it is not reality, and we know you guys have a problem dealing with reality.

I'm sure you felt the same way when Bush was president. :eusa_hand:

LOL...the Boy King could actually BE a leader and cut any of this frivolous shit he wanted too.

No multi million dollar vacations, none of this stupid party shit in the WH...but he is like every other lib, do as I say, not as I do.

He disgusts me.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Apparently they want Obama to act like a king. Kind of funny, really.

Uh, no. Obama is the chief executive. He has the power to distribute cuts to some degree. The White House declined a GOP offer to have even more control over where the cuts would come from.
No, the administration is intent on making it painful for the average citizen while sparing the bureaucrats.

Apparently they want Obama to act like a king. Kind of funny, really.

The way liberals give Obama a break and make excuses for him. By your logic a president doesn't have any power. Kinda proves the failure he is.

For a "smart" optics guy.. the parties, the cancelled tours... all not helpful!
His 5% donation will create a $7,250 tax liability reduction for Obama.. so that's not comparable to the optics that millions will know is Obama's fault. I mean remember when he said:
When especially Obama administration SENDS Billions to Egypt to what protect Middle East OIL ALL the while the Obama Administration REDUCES oil production on Federal lands EXCEPT..
When Obama approves (remember he promised to "And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."
PolitiFact | Obama's promise to go after earmarks 'line by line'

- spend $2.6 million to make sure prostitutes in China drink less on the job.
- $1.44 million in federal funds estimating the size of the population and examining the “social milieu”
of male prostitutes in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- on-tax-dollars-spent-to-study-male-prostitutes-in-vietnam
- Washington spends $25 billion annually maintaining unused or vacant federal properties

And he went through the budget LINE by LINE and approved spending TAX dollars that go to Chinese/Vietnamese prostitutes???

I mean either you believe Obama's promise: "And when I'm president, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."or you believe your own statement... WHICH is it??
Can't be both can it!!

Obama insisted on the Sequester. Stop fucking lying

Obama doesn't send out invitations for these parties at the White House. People just show up. He has not control over who comes over. Poor guy just wants to sit in down on his couch and watch a little TV after a long hard day of planning how to create new jobs and get the economy back on track. Poor guy is just misunderstood.

Congress TRIED to give obama the power of discretion and he refused it. So yeah, this shit is on him.

If you think the President doesn't have any influence then you are one dumb fuck.

It's his sequestration. He owns it!

Stop making excuses for the moron, it makes you look even more stupid.

Forum List

Back