Who's Responsible For Racism?

Wasn't it systemic and not just in the American South. Ingrained from a very early age. Otherwise more people would have opposed subjugating and entire race in perpetuity.

However slavery has been part of the human condition throughout history. So can you blame human nature?

You talkin to Me? :lol: I don't engage in any of it, nor does my family or extended family, nor does my neighbors nor do my friends, most all of them Democrats, and I speak out against the violence, no matter the side of the aisle... Do you?

Just as I'm about to write you off as a moonbat you say something completely reasonable.
q4yXp98.png

I dunno, maybe jackasses like these who will rob you or rape your woman in the blink of an eye?

rappers.jpg

Listen, blacks have gotten their "hand up" and many have taken advantage of it and succeeded in life. Others aren't interested in anything but a hand out and will never succeed in anything but living in a 4x8' cell most of their life. I believe affirmative-action worked and many blacks are now mainstream and mostly "think white". And we have to appreciate them. But the rest? The horseshit rap music, the drug wars, the mindless violence against whites is why there is racism...why wouldn't there be?
dunno.gif

The ones who introduced slavery to the American colonies centuries ago along with blacks who sold their countrymen into slavery.

[
You talkin to Me? :lol: I don't engage in any of it, nor does my family or extended family, nor does my neighbors nor do my friends, most all of them Democrats, and I speak out against the violence, no matter the side of the aisle... Do you?

Great, let's see where you spoke out against the Gestapo as they assaulted people to crush free speech on behalf of the democratic party in Berkeley as Milo dared speak words outlawed by your party? Let's see where spoke out against the democrat's pet terrorists when they rioted to crush the 1st Amendment lest Ann Coulter speak?

I'd love to see where you EVER condemned the vicious and violent left that you belong to?
do a search here, you'll find it!

Wrong. Racism is a belief based on fear and ignorance

I don't know about ignorance, but without a doubt, fear and hate.

What brings about fear and hate? Well......fear and hate is reactionary to a threat: a threat to ones lively hood, a threat to ones finances, a threat to ones family, a threat to ones environment, a threat to ones safety, a threat of some kind.

Nobody wakes up in the morning and says "I really hate Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but I really hate him today."

In order to hate, the one(s) you hate have to had present a threat to you of some kind.

It's pretty well established that racism is hate. But to say racism is ignorance is excusing the real reason which is reactionary hate. And if there is hate, it was caused by a threat.

Bottom line is to find what the threat was that caused the hate (racism) in the first place. If you can find (and solve) that, you can eliminate all racism and hate. But unless you take that approach, you'll never solve hate or racism by name calling.

Wasn't it systemic and not just in the American South. Ingrained from a very early age. Otherwise more people would have opposed subjugating and entire race in perpetuity.

However slavery has been part of the human condition throughout history. So can you blame human nature?

Many people, virtually ALL of them white, fought to end slavery from the day America was founded.

But you are right, the act of using violence to subjugate people is as old as human kind. The Pyramids weren't build by Union stone masons.

[

Great, let's see where you spoke out against the Gestapo as they assaulted people to crush free speech on behalf of the democratic party in Berkeley as Milo dared speak words outlawed by your party? Let's see where spoke out against the democrat's pet terrorists when they rioted to crush the 1st Amendment lest Ann Coulter speak?

I'd love to see where you EVER condemned the vicious and violent left that you belong to?
do a search here, you'll find it!

Ah, so you can't point to any such condemnation. Got it. :thup:

Perhaps the issue is that you simply fail to recognize anything wrong with the ANTIFA Gestapo rioting to end the 1st Amendment? Perhaps that seems normal and good to you?

I dunno, maybe jackasses like these who will rob you or rape your woman in the blink of an eye?

rappers.jpg

Listen, blacks have gotten their "hand up" and many have taken advantage of it and succeeded in life. Others aren't interested in anything but a hand out and will never succeed in anything but living in a 4x8' cell most of their life. I believe affirmative-action worked and many blacks are now mainstream and mostly "think white". And we have to appreciate them. But the rest? The horseshit rap music, the drug wars, the mindless violence against whites is why there is racism...why wouldn't there be?
dunno.gif

Human nature is responsible for racism.

rappers.jpg

dunno.gif

Human nature is responsible for racism.

Evolution is responsible for racism. The affinity of one for their tribe in innate, a survival mechanism. Those who wandered into the territory of other tribes were short lived.. We developed the innate ability to recognize those who shared the genetic similarities of ourselves.

Civilized people learn to conquer base instinct with reason. Just as we control the urge to jump the next hot blond that walks by, though our base nature is to do just that, we also control the impulse to reject those not of our tribe.

What brings about fear and hate? Well......fear and hate is reactionary to a threat: a threat to ones lively hood, a threat to ones finances, a threat to ones family, a threat to ones environment, a threat to ones safety, a threat of some kind.

Nobody wakes up in the morning and says "I really hate Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but I really hate him today."

In order to hate, the one(s) you hate have to had present a threat to you of some kind.

It's pretty well established that racism is hate. But to say racism is ignorance is excusing the real reason which is reactionary hate. And if there is hate, it was caused by a threat.

Bottom line is to find what the threat was that caused the hate (racism) in the first place. If you can find (and solve) that, you can eliminate all racism and hate. But unless you take that approach, you'll never solve hate or racism by name calling.

Both races worked at eliminating racism for awhile in the mid-60s...then the Panthers started burning cities and the goodwill was gone. And so were inner-city whites, leaving behind blacks to run the governments...turned out they were mostly crooks who robbed their own kind when the whites were gone. There is something about the black race that doesn't add up. They see whites as weak and exploitable and prefer a physical presence over a cerebral one, and jive ebonics over white English. No white person wants their gangsters around...that's why they're 80% of the prison population. Hispanics on the other hand, try to emulate whites and are assimilating much faster.....they've figured us out.

Evolution is responsible for racism. The affinity of one for their tribe in innate, a survival mechanism. Those who wandered into the territory of other tribes were short lived.. We developed the innate ability to recognize those who shared the genetic similarities of ourselves.

Civilized people learn to conquer base instinct with reason. Just as we control the urge to jump the next hot blond that walks by, though our base nature is to do just that, we also control the impulse to reject those not of our tribe.
Dude. :laugh:

Even if all that is 100% true ( and I'm not saying it's not true) that's a pretty shitty thing to say. Dale Carnegie's corpse just shit it's pants.

EDIT: never mind. I read it wrong. :beer:

Even if all that is 100% true ( and I'm not saying it's not true) that's a pretty shitty thing to say. Dale Carnegie's corpse just shit it's pants.

Nonsense, Carnegie taught that we LEARN to be socially acceptable. We are born savages, reason allows us to rise above that.

Nonsense, Carnegie taught that we LEARN to be socially acceptable. We are born savages, reason allows us to rise above that.
True.

When I read it the first time, my retarded brain interpreted it as a comment on the roadblock tribalism has caused in other parts of the world, and it came across as harshly truthful. :lol:
:beer:

rappers.jpg

dunno.gif
God made the races. All whites were born to hate all others. If you're white and you don't hate n*ggers then you hate your own race.

Both races worked at eliminating racism for awhile in the mid-60s...then the Panthers started burning cities and the goodwill was gone. And so were inner-city whites, leaving behind blacks to run the governments...turned out they were mostly crooks who robbed their own kind when the whites were gone. There is something about the black race that doesn't add up. They see whites as weak and exploitable and prefer a physical presence over a cerebral one, and jive ebonics over white English. No white person wants their gangsters around...that's why they're 80% of the prison population. Hispanics on the other hand, try to emulate whites and are assimilating much faster.....they've figured us out.

What happened in the 60's and 70's was bussing. People with money left the city for the suburbs or the country. That left you with only the people that didn't have the money to move out, and what happens when you have a city full of poor people? Some cities are still feeling the effects of bussing today.

Also as I said, you can't eliminate all racism until you eliminate the hate. You can't eliminate the hate until you eliminate the threat. When people had more inclination to eliminate racism, they tried to do so by saying "just don't be racist" without addressing the causes of it.

Hispanics do blend in with the rest of society as most other races have. The two that never have are the Muslims and the blacks. Some? Yes, but for many others, no. Yes, I know Muslims are not a race, but you get my point.

So of course people that don't assimilate into a society are going to have problems. It's not just here, but any country you go to. It's actually human nature.

Forum List

Back