Who’s Looking Out For Black Americans?

4. If our Liberal pals believed that black Americans were as capable as other Americans, why do they still endorse affirmative action some eight generations after real Americans spilled their blood to end slavery, and why lower standards for their ‘pets’…er, constituents?

Shouldn’t they desire all groups to be able to stand on their own two feet?

Perhaps Coulter was correct:
“It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived.”

5. “Black politicians, civil rights leaders and their white liberal advocates have little or no interest in doing anything effective to deal with what's no less than an education crisis among black students. In city after city with large black populations, such as Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., less than 10% of students test proficient in reading and math. For example, in 2016, in 13 Baltimore high schools, not a single student tested proficient in math. In six other high schools, only 1% tested proficient in math. Citywide, only 15% of Baltimore students passed the state's English test. Despite these academic deficiencies, about 70% of the students graduate and are conferred a high school diploma.” Rotten Education Isn't Preordained

Is the major political party, the Democrat, really looking out for black Americans…..or keeping they on the plantation for their vote?

You do understand that asians do benefit from affirmative action don't you? And as an Asian female you benefit twice. All your shit comes from townhall, LOL! There are 47.8 million blacks here, all of us do not live in those 5 cities.

Ann Coulter? Blacks were never immigrants here you dumb bitch.

Wow, the mendacity of this Asian idiot is amazing.

View attachment 339475

ASIAN AMERICANS FACING HIGH POVERTY RATES

it is often assumed that Asian Americans are one of the minority groups in the United States that is doing well economically. However, this statement too broadly categorizes all Asian subgroups. According to the official poverty rate from the U.S. Census in 2011, the Asian American poverty rate was actually 2.5% higher than that of Caucasians.

In fact, amongst poor Asian Americans, Southeast Asians face some of the highest poverty rates in the whole country. Researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles conducted a study on income sources, home foreclosures and housing burden. The study indicated that Southeast Asians in the United States have consistently relied on food stamps for many decades. Moreover, language barriers are still major roadblocks that prevent Southeast Asian Americans from entering new labor markets.

The poverty rate for Asian Americans is highest amongst Hmong, Cambodian, Laotian and Vietnamese. Hmong Americans have a startlingly high poverty rate at 37.8%, followed closely by Cambodian Americans at 29.3% and Laotian Americans at 18.5%.

According to a study by UCLA scholars on Asian Americans in eight different states, 23% of Hmong Americans in Fresno, California relied on cash public assistance for income. This is comparably higher than the 10% of Asian Americans that also did so. It is also significantly higher than the 3% of Caucasians who used public cash assistance. Hmong Americans were also amongst the least likely to receive social security benefits or retirement income.

Additionally, Southeast Asians have especially high rates of depression and suffer higher rates of post-traumatic stress disorder compared to the rest of the general Asian American population. These facts definitely counter the model minority stereotype that all Asian Americans belong to one monolithic group.

Like I said, REPUBLICANS ARE DOING NOTHING FIOR ASIANS! Concern yourself with that because you ain't white.

Good to see you came back to answer the question I asked you earlier....

Good to see you've returned for an education.

Let's begin here.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism Asian. That's the same root cause of the problem you Asians have. You get played by whites and used as a racial tool, and sellouts like you fall right in line for it. Take a hint from the great Dr. Mari Matsuda.

Don't ask dumb ass questions.

Here is one example of how white racism creates a problem for blacks. It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. The next few lines are from a Flash one of our distinguished white racist members of USMB..

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
Flash purposefully denied job opportunities for blacks for years and nothing was done to him. How many million more flashes exist dumb aSs Asian child? How many more companies allow this to happen and turn a blind eye or just don't give a damn and doctor up the EEOC paperwork to male it look like nobody black applied? Or asians for that matter, because if he won't hire juwan, he damn sure won't hire Jung Pao. Your mentally retarded ass can't answer these question but you want you ask me about some dumb ass racist bullshit you read at townhall.

On February 26, 2018, 50 years after the Kerner Commission findings, the Economic Policy Institute published a report evaluating the progress of the black community since the Kerner Report was released. It was based on a study done by the Economic Policy Institute that compared the progress of the black community with the condition of the black community at the time of the Kerner Commission. The Kerner Commission met in 1968 and made recommendations on how to move toward racial progress. Titled “50 years after the Kerner Commission,” the study’s central premise was that there had been some improvements in the situation blacks faced but still face disadvantages that were based on race.

Here are some of the findings.

African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.

The substantial progress in educational attainment of African Americans has been accompanied by significant absolute improvements in wages, incomes, wealth, and health since 1968. But black workers still make only 82.5 cents on every dollar earned by white workers, African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be in poverty as whites, and the median white family has almost 10 times as much wealth as the median black family.

With respect to homeownership, unemployment, and incarceration, America has failed to deliver any progress for African Americans over the last five decades. In these areas, their situation has either failed to improve relative to whites or has worsened. In 2017 the black unemployment rate was 7.5 percent, up from 6.7 percent in 1968, and is still roughly twice the white unemployment rate. In 2015, the black homeownership rate was just over 40 percent, virtually unchanged since 1968, and trailing a full 30 points behind the white homeownership rate, which saw modest gains over the same period. And the share of African Americans in prison or jail almost tripled between 1968 and 2016 and is currently more than six times the white incarceration rate.

Following up on this, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute, wrote an op ed published in the February 28th edition of the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” It had been 50 years since the commission made those recommendations at that point, yet Rothstein makes this statement: “So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

Sources:
Janelle Jones, John Schmitt, Valerie Wilson, “50 years after the Kerner Commission,” Economic Policy Institute, February 26, 2018, 50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Richard Rothstein, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.”, New York Daily News, February 28, 2018

Read something else besides that cartoon shit you read from the alt right.

There is no anti-black racism.

It is actually an advantage to be black today.

"Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted."
Fewer Asians Need Apply

The only racism is anti-white, and it is on display from the Democrat Party.

Sowell, and Williams are idiots. Only the white racists listen to them. Thomas ignorance is unquestioned.

Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America with irresponsible rhetoric he pawns off as high level intellectual thought. One can criticize liberals all they want about policies, but when you are black and you suggest to whites that blacks are starting a race war with them, you invite problems that no one black should be facing. When you know that your audience consists of white right wing extremists and you state how they are under attack from blacks and the media hides it, you invite and should be held criminally responsible for the hate crimes you have created.

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

I remembered those words as I was listening to a stirring rendition of the Old Ship of Zion sung by Rev. Randolph Miller at the funeral for Rev. Clementa Pinckney. As I listened to this old spiritual and was moved to tears during the televised funeral, I wondered had Dylan Roof read the words of Sowell and did those words validate Roofs feelings of how he needed to do something to end the scourge of black attacks against whites in Sowells race war.

The elevation of blacks like Sowell into thought leadership has been detrimental to the overall improvement of blacks in America. Furthermore, his opposition to government solving the problem government made for blacks just doesn’t make sense. He ignores almost 200 years of whites exclusively getting government assistance in his analysis. At this point it is important to show the numeric human cost of what Sowell stated in that National Review article. These are numbers from 2014 and published in the 2015 FBI Uniform Crime Reports. I cite these numbers because they came in the year after Sowell’s article.

“According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

The 2015 FBI data showed that of the 734 total reported offenses committed against whites — a single incident could have multiple offenses like assault or theft — 46 percent of those were committed by blacks.

In contrast, of the 2,125 reported offenses committed against blacks, 58 percent of those who committed by whites.”by whites. Based on this data, how can a black person make such an irresponsible and dangerous comment like the one Sowell made?

Walter Williams is another favorite black to the white racist crowd. First off, when you are black and a guest host for Rush Limbaugh, you do not have much credibility to call yourself a representative speaker about issues in the black community. I am sure there are black conservatives and white racists who will declare how I refuse to accept anything from blacks outside of some mystical line we blacks are supposed to be toeing upon command of white liberals. That is not what I am doing. Toe or line aside, there are some realities that blacks and other non-whites face that cannot be denied. Williams denial of reality is evident in 2 articles he posted at Townhall.com, one dated Jun 13, 2018, the second dated June 27, 2018 titled “Diversity and Inclusion Harm Pt. 1 and 2”.

“In conversations with most college officials, many CEOs, many politicians and race hustlers, it's not long before the magical words "diversity" and "inclusiveness" drop from their lips. Racial minorities are the intended targets of this sociological largesse, but women are included, as well. This obsession with diversity and inclusion is in the process of leading the nation to decline in a number of areas..”

Williams is a black man who is a professor at a private majority white university. Without a program of diversity and inclusion he would not have that job.

You asians are being played because whites want to keeo schoios majority white.

HARVARD ANTI-AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LAWSUIT REVEALS WHITE CONSERVATIVES’ ATTEMPTS TO USE ASIAN-AMERICANS AS A RACIAL WEDGE

"A RECENT lawsuit filed alleging racial discrimination at Harvard against Asian-Americans due to affirmative action programs purports to be in the interest of Asian-Americans, but this would in fact be the attempt of white conservatives to repeal affirmative action programs to deny black and Latino students access to institutions of higher education. Namely, the present organization suing Harvard is the Student for Fair Admissions, led by Edward Blum, who published an editorial last month in the Washington Post arguing his case that affirmative action programs constitute a form of racial discrimination against Asians. Blum, also the head of the Project on Fair Representation, was previously legal advisor to Abigail Fisher in a Supreme Court case in which Fisher, a white woman who sought to sue the University of Texas at Austin for its affirmative action programs, alleging that they were the reason why she was not admitted to the university.

As such, this would be a case in which white conservatives have sought to use Asians as a means to front their own attempts to overturn affirmative action programs."

But while you talk about SAT scores, over 900 colleges have made them optional and Cal has ended SAT tests as basis for admissions, period. Now given the fact that Asians and some rich whites have been caught cheating in recent years, it would be wise for you to not make the white racist argument against affirmative action because once that is gone, your Asian ass doesn't get to go to college.

"In numerous surveys, large majorities of Asian Americans have supported race-conscious college admissions and rejected efforts to use Asian Americans as a wedge group against other communities of color who support affirmative action.

Most recently, a 2016 national poll conducted by Advancing Justice, APIAVote and AAPIData.com found 64 percent of Asian-American voters favoring programs designed to help blacks, women and other minorities access higher education. These results should not surprise, as many Asian American groups, second perhaps only to white women, have been among the greatest direct beneficiaries of a variety of affirmative action programs. Indeed, over the past 50 years, the dramatic increase in Asian American representation at elite schools such as Yale was made possible because such schools included Asian Americans in their race-conscious admissions."

Second SAT scores are and always have been one of many criteria used to admit students into college, so if all you have is a high SAT score, you may not get admitted because you have no diversity in your life meaning that you will offer nothing to the educational experience.

There is no such thing as anti white racism. Go see a shrink to get help for your internalized racism.

Wanted: Disgruntled Asian-Americans to Attack Affirmative Action

An anti-affirmative action crusader makes an appeal to Asian-Americans to sue colleges over their admissions policies.

How do you know when you’re a pawn in someone else’s political game? Asian-Americans may soon be asking themselves that question. Edward Blum, an anti-affirmative action crusader and the executive director of the the conservative Project on Fair Representation, unveiled three new websites in early April looking for students who’ve been denied admission to Harvard, the University of Wisconsin-Madison or University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. And all three websites happen to prominently feature Asian faces.

“Were You Denied Admission to the University of North Carolina? It may be because you’re the wrong race,” reads the website, the copy on each individual website tailored a university. Blum used a similar website in 2007 in his search for a plaintiff to challenge the University of Texas’ consideration of race in their admissions process. He eventually located Abigail Fisher, a white woman who was denied a spot at the University of Texas and unsuccessfully sued to dismantle their admissions process in the Supreme Court case Fisher v. Texas. Blum, who is opposed to race-conscious remedies of any kind, was also heavily involved in Shelby v. Holder, the Supreme Court case that gutted the Voting Rights Act.

Blum launched the latest websites with two goals in mind: “to educate the public,” he says, and to gather testimonials from students who’ve been denied admission to these three universities with an eye toward filing a lawsuit to challenge their affirmative action programs. In its 2013 ruling on Fisher v. Texas, the Supreme Court “established a new doctrine and a new set of principles that colleges and universities must follow if they intend to use race-based preferences and classifications in their admissions system,” Blum said in an interview. According to Blum, that doctrine is one of “strict scrutiny,” which requires that universities show that they’ve exhausted all other race-neutral avenues before considering race when compiling their incoming classes. Blum says that all three universities violate that standard.

Part Propaganda, Part Casting Call

The new websites are a direct appeal to the Asian-American community to join the next phase of the decades-long legal fight to dismantle affirmative action programs in higher education. Given the social and political marginalization of Asian-Americans, this kind of prominent placement is far from incidental, says Jennifer Lee, a professor sociology at the University of California at Irvine. “He’s doing an excellent job of using Asian-Americans as a wedge to oppose race-conscious admissions,” Lee said.

Affirmative-action hypocrisy: Foes hope to use Asian-Americans to attack racial diversity on campus
Jeff Sessions' DOJ now says it will investigate discrimination against Asian-Americans. That's not the real goal

It's a clever move that allows the administration to pretend its interest lies with protecting racial minorities. But as Rachel Kleinman, senior counsel at the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, put it, "The issue here, again, is preserving white privilege. They are definitely, in recent years, trying to use Asian groups and Asian individuals as a sort of wedge minority, to pit them against black and brown students, and argue, ‘You’re losing out because of affirmative action,'" she continued. "But that is really not what is going on."

“Elevating the question of what’s happening with Asian students is a not-so-veiled cover" for a larger campaign "to decrease diversity on campuses," agreed Fatima Goss Graves, head of the National Women's Law Center.

Part of what's going on here is that the longtime conservative argument that black and Latino students are stealing seats from more deserving white students has failed spectacularly in the courts. Last summer, a woman named Abigail Fisher lost her lengthy court battle against the University of Texas at Austin, when the Supreme Court ruled that she was not unfairly barred from admissions on the account of being white.

Claiming that whites are being booted from their rightful place by supposedly less deserving black and brown people is a failed argument, which is why right-wing activists are regrouping and seeking to use Asian-American admission as a stalking horse to continue challenging the admissions of Latino and black students. The same Edward Blum who backed Abigail Fisher's case popped up in The Washington Post on Tuesday, making the same arguments he made about Fisher, but this time substituting Asian-American students for the whites he also believes face discrimination.

View attachment 339873
This is Poli Chics new avatar.

It's so much fun fucking you up. LOL! Keep totin the racists water coolie.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

"Thomas ignorance is unquestioned."

Grammatically, that should be "Thomas' ignorance is unquestioned."

It is equally incorrect factually, as readers have come to expect from your rants.

Legal expert Jeffrey Toobin writes:

"In several of the most important areas of constitutional law, Thomas has emerged as an intellectual leader of the Supreme Court. Since the arrival of Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., in 2005, and Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr., in 2006, the Court has moved to the right when it comes to the free-speech rights of corporations, the rights of gun owners, and, potentially, the powers of the federal government; in each of these areas, the majority has followed where Thomas has been leading for a decade or more. Rarely has a Supreme Court Justice enjoyed such broad or significant vindication.

This is one of the most startling reappraisals to appear in The New Yorker for many years. It is hard to think of other revisions as radical as the declownification of Clarence Thomas: Herbert Hoover as the First Keynesian? Henry Kissinger as the Great Humanitarian? Richard Nixon, the most liberal president ever (that one might even be true)?

If Toobin’s revionist take is correct, (and I defer to his knowledge of the direction of modern constitutional thought) it means that liberal America has spent a generation mocking a Black man as an ignorant fool, even as constitutional scholars stand in growing amazement at the intellectual audacity, philosophical coherence and historical reflection embedded in his judicial work.

Toobin is less interested in exploring why liberal America has been so blind for so long to the force of Clarence Thomas’ intellect than in understanding just what Thomas has achieved in his lonely trek across the wastes of Mordor. And what he finds is that Thomas has been pioneering the techniques and the ideas that could not only lead to the court rejecting all or part of President Obama’s health legislation; the ideas and strategies Thomas has developed could conceivably topple the constitutionality of the post New Deal state.

The next topic for Constitutional revisionism is the expansive reading of the commerce clause that the New Deal judges used to justify the Roosevelt administration’s ambitious economic programs. The Obamacare health reform depends on that kind of reading of the commerce clause; the penumbras must stretch pretty far for the Constitution to give Congress the right to require all Americans to buy private health insurance. And if the commerce clause can be stretched this far, one must ask whether there is anything that the Constitution blocks Congress from doing.

If gun control and Obamacare were the only issues at stake in the constitutional debate, liberals would find Thomas annoying but not dangerous. Losing on gun control and health care frustrate and annoy the center left, but those are only two items on a long list of liberal concerns.

The real problem will come if Thomas can figure out how to get the Tenth Amendment back into constitutional thought in a serious way. The Second Amendment was a constitutional landmine for the left; the Tenth is a nuclear bomb.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The standard interpretation is that this merely restates an assumption that undergirds the Constitution as a whole and so has no special meaning or significance in law. If reading the rest of the Constitution leads you to uphold some act or law as constitutional, this amendment would not affect that judgment. Therefore it can be and usually is ignored. That is certainly what we were told to do with it in the hallowed halls of Pundit High.

But there is another view of this amendment. The Constitution of the United States confers specific, “enumerated” powers on the Congress, and many of the things that Congress does today are not listed among those enumerated powers. On his last day in office, President James Madison vetoed what today we would call an infrastructure bill. He thought the bill was a good idea, that the country needed the infrastructure and that the federal government was the right agency to provide it, but believed that the Constitution he had helped write provided no authority for Congress to act in this way. If Congress wanted to support infrastructure in the various states, the right way to proceed was to get an infrastructure amendment into the Constitution. Barring that, nothing could be done.

Taken seriously today, that approach to the Constitution would change the way Washington does business. Radically. The list of enumerated powers is short and does not include, for example, health care, education, agricultural subsidies, assistance to the hungry or old age pensions. Most of the New Deal and Great Society (with the interesting exception of civil rights laws which enforce the Civil War era amendments) would be struck down. Whole cabinet departments would close.

The federal government would not wither away completely; even on a narrow reading of the commerce clause (the clause that places the regulation of interstate commerce among Congress’ enumerated powers), Washington would exercise considerable authority over the national economy. But the balance between the states and the feds would change, and among other things, our federal tax burdens would fall, but the costs of state government would rise.

This is pretty much a Tea Party wish list, and it is why the Tea Party movement is so strongly identified with originalist interpretations of the Constitution. Unleashing the Tenth Amendment would move the constitutional status quo back towards the early 1930s when the “Nine Old Men” struck down one New Deal law after another. For Toobin and most New Yorker readers, it is hard to imagine an idea that more radically and totally runs against everything they believe.

That Justice Thomas’ wife Virginia is a prominent speaker and organizer in the Tea Party completes the picture: the Thomas’ are the anti-Clintons, the power couple out to dismantle the progressive American state. The specter Toobin’s piece conjures is of Clarence and Virginia, like Frodo and Sam, quietly toiling towards Mount Doom while liberal attention is fixed elsewhere."
Read more: http://blogs.the-american-interest....omas-and-the-amendment-of-doom/#ixzz1WXKBUI2I

Your sort is the enemy of black Americans.

Your Asian ass is hardly the person to talk about what is good for blacks. Clarence Thomas is an idiot. He was put on the court to replace a real American legend, one whose importance to American jurisprudence is unquestioned. Thomas presence on the high court denigrates the memory and work of the great Thurgood Marshall. It was Marshall who made it possible for Thomas to get admitted into Yale by affirmative action thanks to his fighting for desegregation.

So today Thomas opposes the very policy that gave him a start towards the supreme court. That's weak. But the racist right loves him because he is all for cutting opportunities for blacks. And your dumb Asian ass thinks that's great even as you guys have benefitted greatly because of the policy.

I'm waiting for Comrade IM2 to cite a specific statement from Professors Sowell or Williams that is not factually correct.

I won't hold my breath.

As a humorous aside, I quote the text from the beginning of Posting #94: "Thomas ignorance is unquestioned."

So here you have an apparent "Black" person claiming the ignorance of a widely respected and quoted Black man, with a significant grammatical error in the statement itself. You couldn't make this up.

Let's not overlook the importance of buffoons like that one, to whom we can point when claiming the sort of lying, brain-dead supporters on which the Democrat Party relies.
You just got ate up. Shut up.

"eaten," you moron.

Didn't you ever go to school?

4. If our Liberal pals believed that black Americans were as capable as other Americans, why do they still endorse affirmative action some eight generations after real Americans spilled their blood to end slavery, and why lower standards for their ‘pets’…er, constituents?

“It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived.”

5. “Black politicians, civil rights leaders and their white liberal advocates have little or no interest in doing anything effective to deal with what's no less than an education crisis among black students. In city after city with large black populations, such as Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., less than 10% of students test proficient in reading and math. For example, in 2016, in 13 Baltimore high schools, not a single student tested proficient in math. In six other high schools, only 1% tested proficient in math. Citywide, only 15% of Baltimore students passed the state's English test. Despite these academic deficiencies, about 70% of the students graduate and are conferred a high school diploma.” Rotten Education Isn't Preordained

Is the major political party, the Democrat, really looking out for black Americans…..or keeping they on the plantation for their vote?

You do understand that asians do benefit from affirmative action don't you? And as an Asian female you benefit twice. All your shit comes from townhall, LOL! There are 47.8 million blacks here, all of us do not live in those 5 cities.

View attachment 339475

it is often assumed that Asian Americans are one of the minority groups in the United States that is doing well economically. However, this statement too broadly categorizes all Asian subgroups. According to the official poverty rate from the U.S. Census in 2011, the Asian American poverty rate was actually 2.5% higher than that of Caucasians.

In fact, amongst poor Asian Americans, Southeast Asians face some of the highest poverty rates in the whole country. Researchers at the University of California, Los Angeles conducted a study on income sources, home foreclosures and housing burden. The study indicated that Southeast Asians in the United States have consistently relied on food stamps for many decades. Moreover, language barriers are still major roadblocks that prevent Southeast Asian Americans from entering new labor markets.

The poverty rate for Asian Americans is highest amongst Hmong, Cambodian, Laotian and Vietnamese. Hmong Americans have a startlingly high poverty rate at 37.8%, followed closely by Cambodian Americans at 29.3% and Laotian Americans at 18.5%.

According to a study by UCLA scholars on Asian Americans in eight different states, 23% of Hmong Americans in Fresno, California relied on cash public assistance for income. This is comparably higher than the 10% of Asian Americans that also did so. It is also significantly higher than the 3% of Caucasians who used public cash assistance. Hmong Americans were also amongst the least likely to receive social security benefits or retirement income.

Additionally, Southeast Asians have especially high rates of depression and suffer higher rates of post-traumatic stress disorder compared to the rest of the general Asian American population. These facts definitely counter the model minority stereotype that all Asian Americans belong to one monolithic group.

Like I said, REPUBLICANS ARE DOING NOTHING FIOR ASIANS! Concern yourself with that because you ain't white.

Let's begin here.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism Asian. That's the same root cause of the problem you Asians have. You get played by whites and used as a racial tool, and sellouts like you fall right in line for it. Take a hint from the great Dr. Mari Matsuda.

Here is one example of how white racism creates a problem for blacks. It is common knowledge in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. People of all colors with black sounding names get rejected at the interview stage. The next few lines are from a Flash one of our distinguished white racist members of USMB..

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement I was an Engineer. The last 20 years of my career I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never short listed anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental "diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Flash purposefully denied job opportunities for blacks for years and nothing was done to him. How many million more flashes exist dumb aSs Asian child? How many more companies allow this to happen and turn a blind eye or just don't give a damn and doctor up the EEOC paperwork to male it look like nobody black applied? Or asians for that matter, because if he won't hire juwan, he damn sure won't hire Jung Pao. Your mentally retarded ass can't answer these question but you want you ask me about some dumb ass racist bullshit you read at townhall.

On February 26, 2018, 50 years after the Kerner Commission findings, the Economic Policy Institute published a report evaluating the progress of the black community since the Kerner Report was released. It was based on a study done by the Economic Policy Institute that compared the progress of the black community with the condition of the black community at the time of the Kerner Commission. The Kerner Commission met in 1968 and made recommendations on how to move toward racial progress. Titled “50 years after the Kerner Commission,” the study’s central premise was that there had been some improvements in the situation blacks faced but still face disadvantages that were based on race.

African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates. They are also more than twice as likely to have a college degree as in 1968 but are still half as likely as young whites to have a college degree.

The substantial progress in educational attainment of African Americans has been accompanied by significant absolute improvements in wages, incomes, wealth, and health since 1968. But black workers still make only 82.5 cents on every dollar earned by white workers, African Americans are 2.5 times as likely to be in poverty as whites, and the median white family has almost 10 times as much wealth as the median black family.

With respect to homeownership, unemployment, and incarceration, America has failed to deliver any progress for African Americans over the last five decades. In these areas, their situation has either failed to improve relative to whites or has worsened. In 2017 the black unemployment rate was 7.5 percent, up from 6.7 percent in 1968, and is still roughly twice the white unemployment rate. In 2015, the black homeownership rate was just over 40 percent, virtually unchanged since 1968, and trailing a full 30 points behind the white homeownership rate, which saw modest gains over the same period. And the share of African Americans in prison or jail almost tripled between 1968 and 2016 and is currently more than six times the white incarceration rate.

Following up on this, Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute, wrote an op ed published in the February 28th edition of the New York Daily News entitled, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.” It had been 50 years since the commission made those recommendations at that point, yet Rothstein makes this statement: “So little has changed since 1968 that the report remains worth reading as a near-contemporary description of racial inequality.”

Sources:
Janelle Jones, John Schmitt, Valerie Wilson, “50 years after the Kerner Commission,” Economic Policy Institute, February 26, 2018, 50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Richard Rothstein, “50 years after the Kerner Commission, minimal racial progress.”, New York Daily News, February 28, 2018

"Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted."
Fewer Asians Need Apply

Sowell, and Williams are idiots. Only the white racists listen to them. Thomas ignorance is unquestioned.

Thomas Sowell is responsible for making life more dangerous for black people in America with irresponsible rhetoric he pawns off as high level intellectual thought. One can criticize liberals all they want about policies, but when you are black and you suggest to whites that blacks are starting a race war with them, you invite problems that no one black should be facing. When you know that your audience consists of white right wing extremists and you state how they are under attack from blacks and the media hides it, you invite and should be held criminally responsible for the hate crimes you have created.

“More dangerous than these highly publicized episodes over the years are innumerable organized and unprovoked physical attacks on whites by young black gangs in shopping malls, on beaches, and in other public places all across the country today. While some of these attacks make it into the media as isolated incidents, the nationwide pattern of organized black-on-white attacks by thugs remains invisible in the mainstream media, with the notable exception of Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel.”

Early Skirmishes in a Race War, Thomas Sowell, National Review, October 24, 2013

I remembered those words as I was listening to a stirring rendition of the Old Ship of Zion sung by Rev. Randolph Miller at the funeral for Rev. Clementa Pinckney. As I listened to this old spiritual and was moved to tears during the televised funeral, I wondered had Dylan Roof read the words of Sowell and did those words validate Roofs feelings of how he needed to do something to end the scourge of black attacks against whites in Sowells race war.

The elevation of blacks like Sowell into thought leadership has been detrimental to the overall improvement of blacks in America. Furthermore, his opposition to government solving the problem government made for blacks just doesn’t make sense. He ignores almost 200 years of whites exclusively getting government assistance in his analysis. At this point it is important to show the numeric human cost of what Sowell stated in that National Review article. These are numbers from 2014 and published in the 2015 FBI Uniform Crime Reports. I cite these numbers because they came in the year after Sowell’s article.

“According to the 2015 FBI hate crime statistics, there were 613 anti-white-related crimes out of 5,850 total cases. That's around 10.5 percent of all reported hate crimes, and within the yearly average, federal numbers show.

By comparison, the FBI reports there were 1,745 anti-black hate crimes or about 30 percent of all reported incidents. Jews were the most targeted religious group that year and were victims of 11 percent of all hate crimes. It's not clear how many anti-Jewish hate crime victims also may have been attacked because of their race.

The 2015 FBI data showed that of the 734 total reported offenses committed against whites — a single incident could have multiple offenses like assault or theft — 46 percent of those were committed by blacks.

In contrast, of the 2,125 reported offenses committed against blacks, 58 percent of those who committed by whites.”by whites. Based on this data, how can a black person make such an irresponsible and dangerous comment like the one Sowell made?

Walter Williams is another favorite black to the white racist crowd. First off, when you are black and a guest host for Rush Limbaugh, you do not have much credibility to call yourself a representative speaker about issues in the black community. I am sure there are black conservatives and white racists who will declare how I refuse to accept anything from blacks outside of some mystical line we blacks are supposed to be toeing upon command of white liberals. That is not what I am doing. Toe or line aside, there are some realities that blacks and other non-whites face that cannot be denied. Williams denial of reality is evident in 2 articles he posted at Townhall.com, one dated Jun 13, 2018, the second dated June 27, 2018 titled “Diversity and Inclusion Harm Pt. 1 and 2”.

“In conversations with most college officials, many CEOs, many politicians and race hustlers, it's not long before the magical words "diversity" and "inclusiveness" drop from their lips. Racial minorities are the intended targets of this sociological largesse, but women are included, as well. This obsession with diversity and inclusion is in the process of leading the nation to decline in a number of areas..”

Williams is a black man who is a professor at a private majority white university. Without a program of diversity and inclusion he would not have that job.

HARVARD ANTI-AFFIRMATIVE ACTION LAWSUIT REVEALS WHITE CONSERVATIVES’ ATTEMPTS TO USE ASIAN-AMERICANS AS A RACIAL WEDGE

"A RECENT lawsuit filed alleging racial discrimination at Harvard against Asian-Americans due to affirmative action programs purports to be in the interest of Asian-Americans, but this would in fact be the attempt of white conservatives to repeal affirmative action programs to deny black and Latino students access to institutions of higher education. Namely, the present organization suing Harvard is the Student for Fair Admissions, led by Edward Blum, who published an editorial last month in the Washington Post arguing his case that affirmative action programs constitute a form of racial discrimination against Asians. Blum, also the head of the Project on Fair Representation, was previously legal advisor to Abigail Fisher in a Supreme Court case in which Fisher, a white woman who sought to sue the University of Texas at Austin for its affirmative action programs, alleging that they were the reason why she was not admitted to the university.

As such, this would be a case in which white conservatives have sought to use Asians as a means to front their own attempts to overturn affirmative action programs."

But while you talk about SAT scores, over 900 colleges have made them optional and Cal has ended SAT tests as basis for admissions, period. Now given the fact that Asians and some rich whites have been caught cheating in recent years, it would be wise for you to not make the white racist argument against affirmative action because once that is gone, your Asian ass doesn't get to go to college.

"In numerous surveys, large majorities of Asian Americans have supported race-conscious college admissions and rejected efforts to use Asian Americans as a wedge group against other communities of color who support affirmative action.

Most recently, a 2016 national poll conducted by Advancing Justice, APIAVote and AAPIData.com found 64 percent of Asian-American voters favoring programs designed to help blacks, women and other minorities access higher education. These results should not surprise, as many Asian American groups, second perhaps only to white women, have been among the greatest direct beneficiaries of a variety of affirmative action programs. Indeed, over the past 50 years, the dramatic increase in Asian American representation at elite schools such as Yale was made possible because such schools included Asian Americans in their race-conscious admissions."

Second SAT scores are and always have been one of many criteria used to admit students into college, so if all you have is a high SAT score, you may not get admitted because you have no diversity in your life meaning that you will offer nothing to the educational experience.

There is no such thing as anti white racism. Go see a shrink to get help for your internalized racism.

An anti-affirmative action crusader makes an appeal to Asian-Americans to sue colleges over their admissions policies.

How do you know when you’re a pawn in someone else’s political game? Asian-Americans may soon be asking themselves that question. Edward Blum, an anti-affirmative action crusader and the executive director of the the conservative Project on Fair Representation, unveiled three new websites in early April looking for students who’ve been denied admission to Harvard, the University of Wisconsin-Madison or University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. And all three websites happen to prominently feature Asian faces.

“Were You Denied Admission to the University of North Carolina? It may be because you’re the wrong race,” reads the website, the copy on each individual website tailored a university. Blum used a similar website in 2007 in his search for a plaintiff to challenge the University of Texas’ consideration of race in their admissions process. He eventually located Abigail Fisher, a white woman who was denied a spot at the University of Texas and unsuccessfully sued to dismantle their admissions process in the Supreme Court case Fisher v. Texas. Blum, who is opposed to race-conscious remedies of any kind, was also heavily involved in Shelby v. Holder, the Supreme Court case that gutted the Voting Rights Act.

Blum launched the latest websites with two goals in mind: “to educate the public,” he says, and to gather testimonials from students who’ve been denied admission to these three universities with an eye toward filing a lawsuit to challenge their affirmative action programs. In its 2013 ruling on Fisher v. Texas, the Supreme Court “established a new doctrine and a new set of principles that colleges and universities must follow if they intend to use race-based preferences and classifications in their admissions system,” Blum said in an interview. According to Blum, that doctrine is one of “strict scrutiny,” which requires that universities show that they’ve exhausted all other race-neutral avenues before considering race when compiling their incoming classes. Blum says that all three universities violate that standard.

The new websites are a direct appeal to the Asian-American community to join the next phase of the decades-long legal fight to dismantle affirmative action programs in higher education. Given the social and political marginalization of Asian-Americans, this kind of prominent placement is far from incidental, says Jennifer Lee, a professor sociology at the University of California at Irvine. “He’s doing an excellent job of using Asian-Americans as a wedge to oppose race-conscious admissions,” Lee said.

Affirmative-action hypocrisy: Foes hope to use Asian-Americans to attack racial diversity on campus
Jeff Sessions' DOJ now says it will investigate discrimination against Asian-Americans. That's not the real goal

It's a clever move that allows the administration to pretend its interest lies with protecting racial minorities. But as Rachel Kleinman, senior counsel at the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, put it, "The issue here, again, is preserving white privilege. They are definitely, in recent years, trying to use Asian groups and Asian individuals as a sort of wedge minority, to pit them against black and brown students, and argue, ‘You’re losing out because of affirmative action,'" she continued. "But that is really not what is going on."

“Elevating the question of what’s happening with Asian students is a not-so-veiled cover" for a larger campaign "to decrease diversity on campuses," agreed Fatima Goss Graves, head of the National Women's Law Center.

Part of what's going on here is that the longtime conservative argument that black and Latino students are stealing seats from more deserving white students has failed spectacularly in the courts. Last summer, a woman named Abigail Fisher lost her lengthy court battle against the University of Texas at Austin, when the Supreme Court ruled that she was not unfairly barred from admissions on the account of being white.

Claiming that whites are being booted from their rightful place by supposedly less deserving black and brown people is a failed argument, which is why right-wing activists are regrouping and seeking to use Asian-American admission as a stalking horse to continue challenging the admissions of Latino and black students. The same Edward Blum who backed Abigail Fisher's case popped up in The Washington Post on Tuesday, making the same arguments he made about Fisher, but this time substituting Asian-American students for the whites he also believes face discrimination.

View attachment 339873

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

It is equally incorrect factually, as readers have come to expect from your rants.

"In several of the most important areas of constitutional law, Thomas has emerged as an intellectual leader of the Supreme Court. Since the arrival of Chief Justice John G. Roberts, Jr., in 2005, and Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr., in 2006, the Court has moved to the right when it comes to the free-speech rights of corporations, the rights of gun owners, and, potentially, the powers of the federal government; in each of these areas, the majority has followed where Thomas has been leading for a decade or more. Rarely has a Supreme Court Justice enjoyed such broad or significant vindication.

This is one of the most startling reappraisals to appear in The New Yorker for many years. It is hard to think of other revisions as radical as the declownification of Clarence Thomas: Herbert Hoover as the First Keynesian? Henry Kissinger as the Great Humanitarian? Richard Nixon, the most liberal president ever (that one might even be true)?

If Toobin’s revionist take is correct, (and I defer to his knowledge of the direction of modern constitutional thought) it means that liberal America has spent a generation mocking a Black man as an ignorant fool, even as constitutional scholars stand in growing amazement at the intellectual audacity, philosophical coherence and historical reflection embedded in his judicial work.

Toobin is less interested in exploring why liberal America has been so blind for so long to the force of Clarence Thomas’ intellect than in understanding just what Thomas has achieved in his lonely trek across the wastes of Mordor. And what he finds is that Thomas has been pioneering the techniques and the ideas that could not only lead to the court rejecting all or part of President Obama’s health legislation; the ideas and strategies Thomas has developed could conceivably topple the constitutionality of the post New Deal state.

The next topic for Constitutional revisionism is the expansive reading of the commerce clause that the New Deal judges used to justify the Roosevelt administration’s ambitious economic programs. The Obamacare health reform depends on that kind of reading of the commerce clause; the penumbras must stretch pretty far for the Constitution to give Congress the right to require all Americans to buy private health insurance. And if the commerce clause can be stretched this far, one must ask whether there is anything that the Constitution blocks Congress from doing.

If gun control and Obamacare were the only issues at stake in the constitutional debate, liberals would find Thomas annoying but not dangerous. Losing on gun control and health care frustrate and annoy the center left, but those are only two items on a long list of liberal concerns.

The real problem will come if Thomas can figure out how to get the Tenth Amendment back into constitutional thought in a serious way. The Second Amendment was a constitutional landmine for the left; the Tenth is a nuclear bomb.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The standard interpretation is that this merely restates an assumption that undergirds the Constitution as a whole and so has no special meaning or significance in law. If reading the rest of the Constitution leads you to uphold some act or law as constitutional, this amendment would not affect that judgment. Therefore it can be and usually is ignored. That is certainly what we were told to do with it in the hallowed halls of Pundit High.

But there is another view of this amendment. The Constitution of the United States confers specific, “enumerated” powers on the Congress, and many of the things that Congress does today are not listed among those enumerated powers. On his last day in office, President James Madison vetoed what today we would call an infrastructure bill. He thought the bill was a good idea, that the country needed the infrastructure and that the federal government was the right agency to provide it, but believed that the Constitution he had helped write provided no authority for Congress to act in this way. If Congress wanted to support infrastructure in the various states, the right way to proceed was to get an infrastructure amendment into the Constitution. Barring that, nothing could be done.

Taken seriously today, that approach to the Constitution would change the way Washington does business. Radically. The list of enumerated powers is short and does not include, for example, health care, education, agricultural subsidies, assistance to the hungry or old age pensions. Most of the New Deal and Great Society (with the interesting exception of civil rights laws which enforce the Civil War era amendments) would be struck down. Whole cabinet departments would close.

The federal government would not wither away completely; even on a narrow reading of the commerce clause (the clause that places the regulation of interstate commerce among Congress’ enumerated powers), Washington would exercise considerable authority over the national economy. But the balance between the states and the feds would change, and among other things, our federal tax burdens would fall, but the costs of state government would rise.

This is pretty much a Tea Party wish list, and it is why the Tea Party movement is so strongly identified with originalist interpretations of the Constitution. Unleashing the Tenth Amendment would move the constitutional status quo back towards the early 1930s when the “Nine Old Men” struck down one New Deal law after another. For Toobin and most New Yorker readers, it is hard to imagine an idea that more radically and totally runs against everything they believe.

That Justice Thomas’ wife Virginia is a prominent speaker and organizer in the Tea Party completes the picture: the Thomas’ are the anti-Clintons, the power couple out to dismantle the progressive American state. The specter Toobin’s piece conjures is of Clarence and Virginia, like Frodo and Sam, quietly toiling towards Mount Doom while liberal attention is fixed elsewhere."
Read more: http://blogs.the-american-interest....omas-and-the-amendment-of-doom/#ixzz1WXKBUI2I

Your Asian ass is hardly the person to talk about what is good for blacks. Clarence Thomas is an idiot. He was put on the court to replace a real American legend, one whose importance to American jurisprudence is unquestioned. Thomas presence on the high court denigrates the memory and work of the great Thurgood Marshall. It was Marshall who made it possible for Thomas to get admitted into Yale by affirmative action thanks to his fighting for desegregation.

So today Thomas opposes the very policy that gave him a start towards the supreme court. That's weak. But the racist right loves him because he is all for cutting opportunities for blacks. And your dumb Asian ass thinks that's great even as you guys have benefitted greatly because of the policy.

1590242854766.png

Another heretic is the linguist John McWhorter, who wrote in "Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America," 'Is school a "white" thing? If not, then why do African -American students from comfortable middle-class backgrounds perform so badly in the classroom? What is it that prevents so many black college students in the humanities an social sciences from studying anything other than black subjects? Why do young black people born decades after the heyday of the Civil Rights movement see victimhood as the defining element of their existence?'

a. He argues that cults of victimology, separatism, and anti-intellectualism have sent black America off "on a tragic detour," pumping up support for affirmative action and Ebonics and keeping black America from" reaching Martin Luther King's mountaintop."

b. He insists that "we will not earn whites' admiration by blackmailing them into pretending to respect us," that " a race does not make its mark by how successful it has been at extracting charity, but by how much it achieves without charity," and that "the race that reaches the mountaintop is the one that embraces with vigor its achievements, trumpets them to all who will listen, and teaches its children that doing so in the face of obstacles only makes victory sweeter."

Perhaps you should consider going to school.

Blacks should stop supporting the current political duopoly and form their own power base.
Blacks are doing what is necessary. We tried a third party in 1996. It was called the Ujamma Party. There was a convention in St. Louis. It was organized by the NOI. The party named Farrakhan as its presidential nominee and that was the end of that.
So you just give up?

Yeah that's a great plan

Third parties never win and right now blacks are moving into leadership positions in the democratic party. At this time the leader of the party are the Obamas and they ain't white. In ciongress you got black committee chairs and Clyburn was very close to becoming Speaker. There needs to be 10 more black senators for us to have equal representation in the senate relative to our population. We need 6-7 governors and more state reps.

You start locally where the people actually have more power.

The duopoly will never ever represent the Black population in any meaningful way.

If it must be that a quality Black representative first run under the Democrat party to get elected so be it but then that person should cut ties with the democrats and use his or her position to start a new party that is actually going to represent Black Americans. And it would be better if an alliance of Black democrats and even Black republicans currently in office mutinied against the duopoly.

How many years of getting screwed over by the duopoly and their corporate masters will it take until this happens?

Everything you suggest has been done. Third parties don't win and with 13 percent of the population we must form coalitions. That will not happen if we create a third party just for blacks. Everybody is always telling us to leave the democratic party. Why don't whites who are not racist leave the republican party and join the democratic party to increase the coalition of groups already there.

The problem with young blacks like Charlemagne is they lived most of their lives with republican controlled congresses. If you are 30 years old you have lived with republican majorities in congress for at least 24 years. Then they bitch about how democrats haven't done enough. Democrats haven't been in the majority for most of their lives. So what needs to be done is that young blacks need to stay engaged and vote in off year elections.
No it has been tried

it has never been done

and it never will be done if you quit

And 13% is enough of a split that there will be real power and both other parties will actually have to do something meaningful if either wants the support of that 13% and not just give the lip service they do now

View attachment 339475

Asians do well in school.
Asians do quite well in school. Graduating at the top of their class.

Once they enter the workforce, they hit a glass ceiling. Even though they finish at the top academically, they are woefully underrepresented in the upper executive ranks and CEOs

Those are still primarily occupied by white males
Which is why Jews and Asians start their own businesses.

“There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose his preference , because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

View attachment 339475

Once they enter the workforce, they hit a glass ceiling. Even though they finish at the top academically, they are woefully underrepresented in the upper executive ranks and CEOs

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 2.6 million Black-owned business in the United States, compared to 22.6 million white-owned businesses. Blacks/African Americans, who make up more than 13% of the U.S. population, only own about 7% of all the businesses in the country, and generate only about 0.5% of total receipts. Out of those 2.6 million businesses, 95 percent were sole proprietorships with no hired employees. 109,000 of these businesses were able to hire employees. Those businesses hired over 975,000 people.

What have Republicans done for Black Americans?

I will wait
The Thread asks what Ds have done for Blacks.

The Dems have enslaved Blacks by convincing them they are eternal VICTIMS then creating a Welfare State to keep them dependent and controlled. That's all.
That has not happened. I know because I am black. But republicans wouldn't mind a return to slavery. That's why we aren't democrats. They would also like to remove Hispanics and return to the Asian exclusion policy that would rid us of the person who started this thread.

I assure you that if republicans had anything better for blacks we'd be republicans. But you don't and then you post this we are being convinced by democrats like we can't think for ourselves. That's sure to get you a whole lot of us leaving the democratic party to become republicans.

NOT!
It's painfully obvious you can't address ANYTHING
that the OP presented over several pages -
youve been spayed and neutered. So, being a lowlife, a Biden approved Block lowlife, you attack PC for being Asian.

I will wait
So the question is what have democrats done for blacks. Well they've enslaved them, split up their families, forced them into hard labor, forbid them to vote, prevented them from having any free choice regarding anything, created ghettos for them to live in, made them alcoholics and junkies, kept them ignorant and uneducated, lynched them for imaginary offences. Shall I go on or is this enough for a start?

A democrat signed the voting and civil rights act. Republicans had chances to do so and did not. All republicans do now is repeat the bullshit you just repeated and all of that is false.

So, you didn't know that Ike's Civil Right bill was held up in the Senate by LBJ "I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next two hundred years" for 7 years?Only after he played hie role in the JFK assassination and became President , "Uppity Negro" LBJ passed Ike's Civil Right Bill

View attachment 339475

You're getting hysterical. That comes from avoiding addressing any of the point PC has made. You sound more and more loony with each post, like a Biden Approved Black Rdean.

View attachment 339475

They face the same discrimination as we do. That's why people like PC are scum. She makes life more difficult for asians as she validates white racism. Racists use Asians as racial wedges and while PC wants to ask me dumb questions the same racists she thinks are her buddies will chop her down in a minute.
So are you saying we need an Asian President and 20 Asian Senators?

View attachment 339475

Sources:

Fewer Asians Need Apply

View attachment 339873

View attachment 339900

Another heretic is the linguist John McWhorter, who wrote in "Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America," 'Is school a "white" thing? If not, then why do African -American students from comfortable middle-class backgrounds perform so badly in the classroom? What is it that prevents so many black college students in the humanities an social sciences from studying anything other than black subjects? Why do young black people born decades after the heyday of the Civil Rights movement see victimhood as the defining element of their existence?'

a. He argues that cults of victimology, separatism, and anti-intellectualism have sent black America off "on a tragic detour," pumping up support for affirmative action and Ebonics and keeping black America from" reaching Martin Luther King's mountaintop."

b. He insists that "we will not earn whites' admiration by blackmailing them into pretending to respect us," that " a race does not make its mark by how successful it has been at extracting charity, but by how much it achieves without charity," and that "the race that reaches the mountaintop is the one that embraces with vigor its achievements, trumpets them to all who will listen, and teaches its children that doing so in the face of obstacles only makes victory sweeter."

I've done that. And I 've got something coming for people like McWhorter.

View attachment 339475

Sources:

Fewer Asians Need Apply

View attachment 339873

View attachment 339900

I've done that. And I 've got something coming for people like McWhorter.

"'something coming for people like McWhorter."

Would it be this?

1590495877946.png

View attachment 339475

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there are 2.6 million Black-owned business in the United States, compared to 22.6 million white-owned businesses. Blacks/African Americans, who make up more than 13% of the U.S. population, only own about 7% of all the businesses in the country, and generate only about 0.5% of total receipts. Out of those 2.6 million businesses, 95 percent were sole proprietorships with no hired employees. 109,000 of these businesses were able to hire employees. Those businesses hired over 975,000 people.
So tell the other 6% lazy bastards to get up off their fat asses and start a business. Gun shops and shooting galleries would seem to be popular hobbies for many of the locals.

View attachment 339475

They face the same discrimination as we do. That's why people like PC are scum. She makes life more difficult for asians as she validates white racism. Racists use Asians as racial wedges and while PC wants to ask me dumb questions the same racists she thinks are her buddies will chop her down in a minute.

We never had an Italian President or a Jewish president

I will wait

The Dems have enslaved Blacks by convincing them they are eternal VICTIMS then creating a Welfare State to keep them dependent and controlled. That's all.
That has not happened. I know because I am black. But republicans wouldn't mind a return to slavery. That's why we aren't democrats. They would also like to remove Hispanics and return to the Asian exclusion policy that would rid us of the person who started this thread.

I assure you that if republicans had anything better for blacks we'd be republicans. But you don't and then you post this we are being convinced by democrats like we can't think for ourselves. That's sure to get you a whole lot of us leaving the democratic party to become republicans.

NOT!

Proof ignorant blacks supporting the party that keeps them at the bottom:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found
https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

You must be quite a moron, huh?

Bet you get tired of everyone telling you that.
I guess I had good reasons for putting this clown in the peanut gallery and assigning him to the ignore bin. It looks like I may as well leave him there.

I will wait

NOT!

"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

I guess I had good reasons for putting this clown in the peanut gallery and assigning him to the ignore bin. It looks like I may as well leave him there.

I find that exposing his slave mentality is more fun.

Imagine, he bows to the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

I will wait

NOT!

I find that exposing his slave mentality is more fun.

Imagine, he bows to the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.
Yeah but it's really not much fun nor do you get a sense of accomplishment. It's a lot like a real Olympic gold medalist competing in a special Olympics event.

Forum List

Back