Who's a dupe

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
If you believe any of the following, you are.

Steel framed buildings can fall at free fall speed by accident.

Over 8 million square feet of concrete floor deck can turn to dust in seconds by accident.

Four commercial airliners can crash and leave no identifiable wreckage.

A person who could not be licensed to fly a Cessna could fly an airliner in a 7000 foot dive through a 270 degree turn striking the Pentagon in the side after knocking down five light poles while not hitting the ground.

An airplane could entirely penetrate the fortified concrete wall of the Pentagon through a 16 foot diameter hole without leaving any identifiable parts outside the hole.

An airliner can exceed its maximum flight speed without loss of control or structural failure.

A paper passport the size of a drivers license could be in the possession of the supposed hijacker yet survive the explosion and fire only to be "found" in all the dust and debris the next day by an FBI agent while the high jacker was never found.

While rescue workers have gone to earthquake collapse zones all over the world only 9/11 rescue workers contract cancer because...

Collapsing buildings can cause steel to melt because...

Over 8 million square feet of concrete floor deck can turn to dust in seconds by accident.

A person who could not be licensed to fly a Cessna could fly an airliner in a 7000 foot dive through a 270 degree turn striking the Pentagon in the side after knocking down five light poles while not hitting the ground.

An airplane could entirely penetrate the fortified concrete wall of the Pentagon through a 16 foot diameter hole without leaving any identifiable parts outside the hole.

An airliner can exceed its maximum flight speed without loss of control or structural failure.

A paper passport the size of a drivers license could be in the possession of the supposed hijacker yet survive the explosion and fire only to be "found" in all the dust and debris the next day by an FBI agent while the high jacker was never found.

While rescue workers have gone to earthquake collapse zones all over the world only 9/11 rescue workers contract cancer because...

upload_2015-10-20_18-19-3.png

So obviously the dupes don't want to self identify by declaring their belief in this list of the impossible

So since no one has been able to refute my list of impossibles it appears there is agreement that something other than the Official Conspiracy Theory happened on 9/11.

Since it is obvious that this was a false flag operation it is a crime not an act of war and it must be investigated as one. The questions need to be answered truthfully which means we need a real investigation of the crime. We need an independent prosecutor with subpoena power. No witness should be given a pass. All must testify in open court and under oath.

I have no theory as to what was done by whom. I could speculate like others but it serves no purpose. I have no wish to keep my ox from being gored ( protect those in my political party) and I could see how even people in high positions of government or the media could have been duped, we all were for a while.

All this leads to the main point I want to make; we must punish those who are guilty. So far they have gotten away with their crimes. Criminals who succeed will repeat their crimes. Robbers will rob again, rapists will rape again and terrorists will terrorize again!

We were victims of terrorism on 9/11 but it wasn't by people living in caves. It was by elements within our own government and media. We must relentlessly seek them out and bring them to justice, real justice, American justice. Not phony military tribunals, but a real trial that exposes the entire plot.

We must, or we will be terrorized again!

So since no one has been able to refute my list of impossibles it appears there is agreement that something other than the Official Conspiracy Theory happened on 9/11.

Since it is obvious that this was a false flag operation it is a crime not an act of war and it must be investigated as one. The questions need to be answered truthfully which means we need a real investigation of the crime. We need an independent prosecutor with subpoena power. No witness should be given a pass. All must testify in open court and under oath.

I have no theory as to what was done by whom. I could speculate like others but it serves no purpose. I have no wish to keep my ox from being gored ( protect those in my political party) and I could see how even people in high positions of government or the media could have been duped, we all were for a while.

All this leads to the main point I want to make; we must punish those who are guilty. So far they have gotten away with their crimes. Criminals who succeed will repeat their crimes. Robbers will rob again, rapists will rape again and terrorists will terrorize again!

We were victims of terrorism on 9/11 but it wasn't by people living in caves. It was by elements within our own government and media. We must relentlessly seek them out and bring them to justice, real justice, American justice. Not phony military tribunals, but a real trial that exposes the entire plot.

In truth we are far to busy laughing at you to give a damn about your list.

I've done a few rounds with the OP. He's way too invested in his ideology to accept any POV that doesn't conform with the voices in his toaster.

You know SAYIT that's the cowards way out. To claim that because I have looked at scientific analysis of the events of 9/11 and found it disproves the Official Conspiracy Theory, and that I therefor have an ideology which prevents me from examining a different point of view is wholly without basis.

Why don't you pick any one of the items I have listed and provide other instances of it happening.

As for you Dark Fury, your laughter is most likely your coping mechanism for dealing with very unpleasant realities.

You know SAYIT that's the cowards way out. To claim that because I have looked at scientific analysis of the events of 9/11 and found it disproves the Official Conspiracy Theory, and that I therefor have an ideology which prevents me from examining a different point of view is wholly without basis.

Why don't you pick any one of the items I have listed and provide other instances of it happening.

As for you Dark Fury, your laughter is most likely your coping mechanism for dealing with very unpleasant realities.
You mean to say it was all a David Copperfield illusion? Sheeit!!!

All I'm saying is that the OCT is a lie, an obvious lie, a demonstrable lie.

How it was done, by whom and why are questions to be answered by a professional independent prosecutor armed with subpoena power.

We need a real prosecution.

Ya know Willy, yours is the loon's way out but I'll play if only for a brief moment because I've already experienced your circular arguments.
You posited: "Collapsing buildings can cause steel to melt because..." knowing full well there was no melted steel yet you continue to lie because the truth just doesn't serve your agenda.

All I'm saying is that the OCT is a lie, an obvious lie...

No you're not. That's just your fallback when the silliness in which you are so invested is thrown back in your face.

no kidding. they come charging in here, calling people names and insulting everyone. and they think people are going to try and refute something they post. I haven't stopped laughing yet

None of the buildings fell at free fall speed and none of them fell by accident.

The gullible dupes are those who claim that they fell at free fall speed or that someone claimed that they fell at such speeds.

There was nothing accidental about the concrete floors turning to dust as the buildings collapsed it is in fact in perfect synch with the laws of physics. The real dupes claim otherwise or call it an accident.

Lots of identifiable wreckage was left at all four sites gullible idiotic dupes claim otherwise.

Flying a massive airliner as you describe is easy for any novice with minimal instruction and only a moron claims they could not. It proves you are a dupe that you make such claims and only prove you know NOTHING about aircraft or flying one.

Parts of the aircraft were found outside the pentagon, more stupid claims from a dupe.

Aircraft safety standards are not defined by what the airframe can withstand but far lower to allow for emergencies and tolerances.

No one ever claimed that collapsing buildings melted steel.

Forum List

Back