whoopies complaining she cant play her favorite video game

She's bitching about what most people would do if they found out that their favorite app or game was no longer working on the gear that they already had.

I mean.............if most people found that their favorite app was being updated with a new version (such as Diablo IV), and it no longer worked on the system they had, they'd bitch too.

And...................fwiw.................yes, she knows that what she's complaining about isn't on a level of what is going on in the world, she just wanted to vent. From your own link...............

In a new video uploaded on The View host's Instagram, she publicly spoke out about the newest installment of her favorite video game franchise, Diablo. The two-minute clip featured Whoopi in what appeared to be her shoe closet, passionately speaking to the camera about a realization she recently made. While attempting to play the new game Diablo IV on her computer, she learned that it wasn't compatible with her gaming system.

"Hey y'all. I know there's a lot of terrible things happening in the world, but what I'm about to tell you is not on any scale like that," she said in the snippet. "This is me kvetching about my favorite game, Diablo, which has been taken off of Apple."

And, she was complaining about it on Instagram, which from what I understand is where a lot of people go to share crap with others, no matter how inane it is.

Apparently, you dislike her enough to go scouring the web just to find something that makes her look bad. Get a life dude.

Forum List

Back