Whoopie apologized for her comments why not Sunny Hostin?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Whoopie Goldberg did the right thing and apologized for her comments about Hitler and the Jews, why hasn't Sunny Hostin apologized for comparing White women to roaches? :confused-84:

I heard her highly divisive and racist uniformed ignorant comment, but she's a high yellow, so nothing to see, kids.

I don't want apologies from sunny hostin....she should be taken off the air......NOW

They have gone from wishing death and disease on the unvaxxed to now we are roaches. Roaches....are something to be exterminated...we all know that.

They have gone from wishing death and disease on the unvaxxed to now we are roaches. Roaches....are something to be exterminated...we all know that.

They are the poster people for Demonrats ....that group of imbeciles!

1667700162421.png

Whoopie Goldberg did the right thing and apologized for her comments about Hitler and the Jews, why hasn't Sunny Hostin apologized for comparing White women to roaches? :confused-84:

It doesn't matter they apologize.

They don't really mean it. They just apologized for the sake of their careers. It's all fake apologies from vacuous people.

Poopie goldturd is a fake, the other person is somewhat respectable because she said some shit and didn't take apologize, she stuck to her guns.

They don't really mean it. They just apologized for the sake of their careers. It's all fake apologies from vacuous people.

Poopie goldturd is a fake, the other person is somewhat respectable because she said some shit and didn't take apologize, she stuck to her guns.
The racist black woman who said white women were like cockroaches should have been fired that day.

I agree that they don't mean it when they are forced to apologize. I think it's interesting to see how two Black women on the same show do the same thing and only one was called out.

I agree that they don't mean it when they are forced to apologize. I think it's interesting to see how two Black women on the same show do the same thing and only one was called out.
Why was that? What is it about the other racist that enables her to keep her job?

Forum List

Back