whoopi on diversity and colonization

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Why doesn't she stick to speaking about things she knows something about? Like cleaning toilets and making sandwiches?

America made Whoopie rich and famous.
She would be nobody if she were born in an African country.
The View is a TV forum for Left Wing hate.

No wonder we have so many low-information voters -- her viewership who cling on to her words as though they are gospel.

Those low-information voters aren't intelligent or responsible enough to make their own political choices. That's why they have their appointed ones to tell them what they should believe.

No wonder we have so many low-information voters -- her viewership who cling on to her words as though they are gospel.

Who is her viewership? does anybody watch that ridiculous show?

I can't believe people watch that trash!

Yeah cause life in Africa pre-colonization was so awesome. A real paradise.
Everyone got along perfectly, no violence of any kind. All the tribes spent their evenings singing campfire songs and swapping recipes.

There is no end to the ignorance of progressive cultist

Who is her viewership? does anybody watch that ridiculous show?

I can't believe people watch that trash!
Looking up the viewership ratings, it was the #1 daytime show in 2021-2022: 2.4 million viewers. The two big age demographics I see called out are women 18 - 49 and women 25 - 54, representing 500K viewers.

ABC’s “The View” ranked No. 1 in Households and Total Viewers (1.7 rtg and 2.392 million, respectively) among the daytime network talk shows and news programs, leading NBC’s “Today Third Hour” (1.5 rtg. and 2.047 million, respectively) and “Today with Hoda and Jenna” (1.1 rtg. and 1.500 million, respectively).

It's not a poll (I believe) .. it's viewership metrics provided by the Nielsen Company.

well.... :04:

5zzTwn0.jpg

Yeah cause life in Africa pre-colonization was so awesome. A real paradise.
Everyone got along perfectly, no violence of any kind. All the tribes spent their evenings singing campfire songs and swapping recipes.

There is no end to the ignorance of progressive cultist
the reason we got blacks all over the world is because african didnt want them. they sold their own people off.

Forum List

Back