whoopi hates the pope now

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

joy and whoopi fight about the pope . why is she crap always making news. and what did the pope do to the them? there is also tonm articles popping up in my news feed about whoopi going off script is she getting dementia orsomething?> wth!

I don't watch the view, or any talk shows. As far as I know female priests, are the counterpart of the male priests. The pope is fresh air. The first time I had a female priest was at a Lutheran wedding.

joy and whoopi fight about the pope . why is she crap always making news. and what did the pope do to the them? there is also tonm articles popping up in my news feed about whoopi going off script is she getting dementia orsomething?> wth!
I see and hear no snapping. Just the usual back and forth.

The Sun is nothing more than a Tabloid from the UK, just as the Enquirer is a Tabloid here.

They do nothing but exaggerate anything that happens to sell their worthless paper.
------------

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

• Overall, we rate The Sun Right Biased based on story selection and political affiliation that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to overly sensationalized headlines and numerous failed fact checks.

Forum List

Back