Whole bag of Chili Cheese Fritos

no1tovote4 said:
Sauerkraut, spicy mustard, and tons of onions....

Mmmmmm....

That and a nice good dark beer...

I'm salivating.

mmmm.... beeeeeer.....

Kathianne said:
Argg, watch out, no bread for the past 3 days. I may turn nasty! :laugh:

south beach/atkins?

I tried that, and I actually went though what the doctor said was similar to diabetic shock. My system was so low on good carbs and sugars, I passed out at home, and woke up in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

you should try Weight Watchers instead---the program allows you to eat what you want, but it's up to you to control the portions. You count points instead of calories. The system basically alters your eating habits by assigning the lower points to healthy snacks and food. Plus, their foods they sell like tv dinners, cereal, bagels, english muffins, ice cream treats, etc, are optional purchases but the points are already there for you, and you can buy the stuff at the local super market. They even have candy bars now, which are brand new. my favorite are the toffee squares, similar to Heath bars.

I lost 30 lbs in 3 months with them. After I have my second baby, I will go back on the program. Also, the eating habits I have now, are helping me choose better foods this time, avoiding rapid weight gain like last time.

Forum List

Back