Whoa, France is the new champion of Free Speech?

I'm saying that letting Israel, or Jews in general, operate under a different standard than others is an injustice.

Well, not all Jews are Zionuts.

There are many Jews who oppose Zionism and we must acknowledge that fact.

Yes, believe it not, there are anti-semitic Jews.

Excuse me ding dong, what does zionism has to do with Judaism? So why would a Jew be anti -Jew?!?!?!?!?!? Wouldn't it be easier to become a Catholic, Presbyterian.......

the 14th Zionist Congress was considering Argentina as the Jewish State.

"Zionist" is just a liberal euphemism meaning "Jew." It's a way for them to hide their anti-Semitism.

Bullshit Vernon.

Your own Jewish Library defines Zionism thusly

"The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum. Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel."

My "Jewish library?" I note you didn't mention the actual source of the quote. That's because it was from some known anti-Semite.

Regardless of what some book says, all we have to do is note who uses the term and how they use it to know that they are anti-Semites. The term may have started out benign, but the anti-Semites quickly adopted it as a euphemism for their bigotry.

Why is Nutanyahoo making so many enemies? He even went to France after being asked not to.

How Netanyahu's Policies Are Fueling Anti-Semitism - Alon Ben-Meir

He isn't making any enemies. Anyone who complained about him was already his enemy.

Yes, he certainly is making enemies! You are in denial...

Are you sure about that? I'd say Netanyahu is certainly making friends and plenty of them! Why? Because when the terror attacks in France took place back to back - people realized that this is what Israel has been putting up with since 1948! Nothing makes you more sympathetic than walking a day in someone else's shoes.

Muslims do not think like the west so they do not understand that logic. Good thing we do, eh?

And that was the strategy behind encouraging 09/11.

Our "friends" encouraged the demolition of the WTC, the murder of 3000 individuals and the creation of a more tyrannical federal government (TSA, the "Patriot" ACT) so that we could understand their - self-inflicted - plight.

You're actually accusing Jew of encouraging 9/11?

I'll bet you also claim you aren't an anti-Semite

Anti- zionut YES

Anti-semite NO.

This is a picture of someone who is a semite

images

Shakira Isabel Mebarak

Would I kiss her ass? Yes.
Would I lick her pussy? Yes
Am I then an anti-semite?

Fuck no.

He isn't making any enemies. Anyone who complained about him was already his enemy.

Are you sure about that? I'd say Netanyahu is certainly making friends and plenty of them! Why? Because when the terror attacks in France took place back to back - people realized that this is what Israel has been putting up with since 1948! Nothing makes you more sympathetic than walking a day in someone else's shoes.

Muslims do not think like the west so they do not understand that logic. Good thing we do, eh?

Our "friends" encouraged the demolition of the WTC, the murder of 3000 individuals and the creation of a more tyrannical federal government (TSA, the "Patriot" ACT) so that we could understand their - self-inflicted - plight.

Anti- zionut YES

Anti-semite NO.

images

Shakira Isabel Mebarak

Fuck no.

Shakira isn't Jewish, so your post is a big FAIL.

That's right because France defends freedom of speech. Get with the program or find another country to live in. That's the message.

You don't move into someone else's house and start re-arranging the furniture. Go home if you do not like the way things are set up.

Actually, the French should wear T shirts that read "Je Suis Hypocrite"

WHY is it that the French will allow mocking the Muslims but not the Jewish Holocaust?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Because occasionally humans make massive, collective errors of judgment.

The French haven't made any errors with regard to what can be said about Moslems.

Of course to a Muslim hating bigot like you they haven't.
Yet in an Islamic nation you could be killed for insulting Mohammad while you could insult Jews all the day long with no problem. So what point is NY Carbineer making? That the French are more civilized? I agree. They are.

Yo Vernon

Can we, in good ol' USA, criticize the NSA?

Yes?

Then WHY THE FUCK is Ed Snowden in Russia?

I've criticized the NSA and I am still here. :bye1: (hi there)

Why is Snowden in Russia?

Because he made the mistake of believing he could cut a deal with Putin.
He'll never leave Russia. They won't let him leave. His mistake.

Bwahahahahahahah

Stupid son-of-a-bitch.

Anti- zionut YES

Anti-semite NO.

images

Shakira Isabel Mebarak

Fuck no.

She is a semite

Mubarak (Arabic: مبارك‎, Mubārak) is an Arabic given name. A variant form is Baraka or Barack (Arabic: بارك‎, Bārak), analogous to the Hebrew name Barak— ברךּ— meaning "knee" or "kneeling" derived from common Semitic roots for the concept of kneeling in praise/to receive a blessing.[1] Mubarak and Barack are thus the Arabic and Hebrew equivalent in meaning of the Latinate word "Benedict" (from Benedictus (disambiguation) "blessed" or, literally, "well-spoken").

Israelis Are The Worst Anti-Semites On The Planet

The Anti-Defamation League, Israel lobby, and Israel apologists such as Alan Dershowitz are quick to label people unsupportive of Israel as anti-Semites, but in order to understand the validity of this terminology and labeling one has to understand what the word Semite really means. A Semite includes any ancient or modern Semitic speaking peoples in Southwest Asia (The Middle East). Arabs, Hebrews, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Maltese, Semitic speaking Ethiopians, and a great deal of other peoples are included in this list. To be anti-Semitic means to be against Semitic people, which includes Arabs and some Ethiopians, not just Jewish people, as certain anti-gentile racists in the media would lead you to believe. In fact, it could be argued that precluding Arabs from being represented as Semites in anti-Semitic rhetoric is anti-Semitic because it is against certain Semites; Arabs in this case.

More: Israelis Are The Worst Anti-Semites On The Planet

Since Arabs are also Semites - anti-Semitism applies equally to them.

France Cracks Down on Anti-Semitic Speech, Arrests Provocative Comedian for ‘Defending Terrorism’

by Evan McMurry | 8:46 am, January 14th, 2015

54 people were arrested in France as of Wednesday for “apologizing for terrorism” in the wake of the attack on the Charlie Hebdo office last week that left a dozen dead. French authorities also announced the country would crack down on what the Associated Press summarized as “hate speech, anti-Semitism and glorifying terrorism.”

Thankfully our President did not go to France to defend this.

Our President is too busy trying to transform America to look like Europe to be bothered joining 40+ world leaders. After all, which is more important, the football playoffs or conduction foreign policy? You are correct that the only good thing out of his not going to France is he would have apologized to the Muslims for all of those Frenchmen that got in the way of their bullets.

The Israelis killed at least 700 innocent Palestinian children over the summer,

if you want to play the math game.

Do you want to play the math game?

Uhm, no. That did not happen.
Do you ever notice that so many of your liberal buddies hate Israel?

Most Republican/conservatives hate Liberals on this issue, yet you are trying to imply that unlike Liberals, Republican/consrvatives love Israel? How come Reps/cons hate Libs on this issue but are okay with Israel doing this? Sort of like the religious right hating Mormons but being okay with Romney being our President?

America’s right believes that Israel can do no wrong when it’s building settlements in the occupied territories or trying to prevent a nuclear deal with Iran. But when it comes to social policies, fundamentalists ignore that Israel is far more progressive than the United States.

A new governmental panel is suggesting that the Jewish state pay for all abortions for women aged 20-33. Currently, abortions for medical reasons and for girls under the age of 18 are subsidized by the government.

“Unlike in the United States, abortion has never figured in the country’s political campaigns,The Times of Israel’s Lamar Berman notes. “In fact, Israel does not even have an active anti-abortion movement.”

The Hyde Amendment makes it illegal for Medicaid to fund any abortions, except in the cases of rape, incest or a threat to the life of the mother. Several Republican state legislatures have passed laws that will require women to purchase an additional waiver to cover abortion.

Israel has a single-payer health care system, which helps keep costs low, as Mitt Romney noted during his visit to the country in 2012.

The Issue That Turns Republicans Against Israel The National Memo

Anti- zionut YES

Anti-semite NO.

images

Shakira Isabel Mebarak

Fuck no.

She is a semite

Mubarak (Arabic: مبارك‎, Mubārak) is an Arabic given name. A variant form is Baraka or Barack (Arabic: بارك‎, Bārak), analogous to the Hebrew name Barak— ברךּ— meaning "knee" or "kneeling" derived from common Semitic roots for the concept of kneeling in praise/to receive a blessing.[1] Mubarak and Barack are thus the Arabic and Hebrew equivalent in meaning of the Latinate word "Benedict" (from Benedictus (disambiguation) "blessed" or, literally, "well-spoken").

She's not a Jew.

End of story.

Anti- zionut YES

Anti-semite NO.

images

Shakira Isabel Mebarak

Fuck no.

I feel exactly the same way about
MarlaSokoloff.jpg

Marla Sokoloff

who is also a semite of the Jewish persuasion.

.The ZIONUTS decision to make Palestine their home is my ONLY beef.

France Cracks Down on Anti-Semitic Speech, Arrests Provocative Comedian for ‘Defending Terrorism’

by Evan McMurry | 8:46 am, January 14th, 2015

54 people were arrested in France as of Wednesday for “apologizing for terrorism” in the wake of the attack on the Charlie Hebdo office last week that left a dozen dead. French authorities also announced the country would crack down on what the Associated Press summarized as “hate speech, anti-Semitism and glorifying terrorism.”

Thankfully our President did not go to France to defend this.

Our President is too busy trying to transform America to look like Europe to be bothered joining 40+ world leaders. After all, which is more important, the football playoffs or conduction foreign policy? You are correct that the only good thing out of his not going to France is he would have apologized to the Muslims for all of those Frenchmen that got in the way of their bullets.

Most Republican/conservatives hate Liberals on this issue, yet you are trying to imply that unlike Liberals, Republican/consrvatives love Israel? How come Reps/cons hate Libs on this issue but are okay with Israel doing this? Sort of like the religious right hating Mormons but being okay with Romney being our President?

America’s right believes that Israel can do no wrong when it’s building settlements in the occupied territories or trying to prevent a nuclear deal with Iran. But when it comes to social policies, fundamentalists ignore that Israel is far more progressive than the United States.

A new governmental panel is suggesting that the Jewish state pay for all abortions for women aged 20-33. Currently, abortions for medical reasons and for girls under the age of 18 are subsidized by the government.

“Unlike in the United States, abortion has never figured in the country’s political campaigns,The Times of Israel’s Lamar Berman notes. “In fact, Israel does not even have an active anti-abortion movement.”

The Hyde Amendment makes it illegal for Medicaid to fund any abortions, except in the cases of rape, incest or a threat to the life of the mother. Several Republican state legislatures have passed laws that will require women to purchase an additional waiver to cover abortion.

Israel has a single-payer health care system, which helps keep costs low, as Mitt Romney noted during his visit to the country in 2012.

Religionists are typically stupid fucks.

The RELIGIOUS RIGHT constitutes a substantial component of the Republican Party constituency.

The religious right have swallowed the fraud that present Israel is related to the lost 12 tribes of Israel .

The Republicans want to be ELECTABLE so they have to pretend to believe the bullshit.

The RELIGIOUS RIGHT constitutes a substantial component of the Republican Party constituency.

The religious right have swallowed the fraud that present Israel is related to the lost 12 tribes of Israel .

The Republicans want to be ELECTABLE so they have to pretend to believe the bullshit.

There is something wrong with you.

Anti- zionut YES

Anti-semite NO.

images

Shakira Isabel Mebarak

Fuck no.

I feel exactly the same way about
MarlaSokoloff.jpg

Marla Sokoloff

who is also a semite of the Jewish persuasion.

.The ZIONUTS decision to make Palestine their home is my ONLY beef.

Most males would screw any female who is attractive, even if they were serial killers, so your post doesn't prove much.

It's far more credible than the claim that the people living in Gaza and the West Bank are "Palestinians" who have lived in the region since time immemorial.

Last edited:

No. Most of them strongly support Israel. Ask Mertex or Derideo_Te . But some quote false facts. Yes, some Lefties hate Israel, but I can also show you some extreme Righties here who do as well. It's a phenomenon that crosses ideological boundaries. You do understand that right? Especially considering that more than 7 out of 10 American Jews lean left, not right. There is a reason for this.
Most leftist American Jews are leftists first and Jews second and a far greater percentage of real conservatives, as I am, strongly support Israel. People like you would bash and slander conservative Christians who support Israel much more strongly than left wing Jews.
That is just batshit crazy and not based on facts at all. Have you no shame at all? I could just as easily claim the ultra right -wing Jews are fascists who secretly admire Hitler, but it would be just as untrue as the horseshit that you spewed. So, I won't make that claim. You really need to re-tether yourself to reality.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Gibberish and barley coherent, You start threads here that trash Christians and "You don't trust them" You support Obama who is intentionally propping up Iran, who is committed to Israel's destruction. You're the one whose clueless. Obama is not very popular in Israel for good reason, but you love him, You love Hillary, you support the leftist ideology. Not saying you're not a good person you seem to be. You're just blinded by the leftist ideology. I've said here before most American Jews have been sheltered. They vote with the leftist who are supposedly more compassionate which is hogwash actually. The libs are not pro-israel and more and more they are moving away from supporting her

I have blasted extremists, regardless of their faith, including but not limited to Christian extremists. Learn to recognize the difference. If you think that Obama is intentionally propping up Iran, then you are even more batshit crazy than I thought. Righties like you live in a dream world.

Interesting how everyone has gone silent on this last one. I suppose you people didn't know there was a book out about it? Now you know. Your welcome.

That is because the book is absolutely BATSHIT CRAZY and there is not even one shred of verifiable evidence in it. Not even one. Not verified by any other source. Gee, people have had onyl 19.5 years to do this...

For Seawych - this is one link with part of the story on Tim McVeigh- I'll find the other part for you. Sit tight.

Timothy McVeigh was Muslim Terrorist Argues US Senator

Oh, yes, this is just TOTALLY FACTUAL. UHUH:

McVeigh's religion was first called into question in a December 27th editorial in the Beaumont Enterprise by Travis Hudson. A Beaumont, Tex., resident and Kroger supermarket cashier, Hudson announced what he termed "an open and shut case" about McVeigh's spiritual beliefs.

"Realistically and indubitably, the man was a Muslim," Hudson wrote of McVeigh, who was executed on June 11, 2001 after being convicted of the 11 counts on his federal indictment including the "use of a weapon of mass destruction."

"Blew up a whole damn building, killed more Americans than 9/11. What else could he be?" continued the factually dubious column. The previously understood lifelong Christian killed a total of 168 people in the April 19, 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Okla. It was the deadliest act of terrorism in United States history until 2001, when more than 3,000 people died in the September 11 attacks.

"I know what the Jewish media expects us to believe about al-McVeigh, and him supposedly being Christian like us," Hudson later said with a chuckle when interviewed on KFDM-TVChannel 6, the CBS affiliate in Beaumont, "but tell me, what Christian would do that? It's not credible. You know a thousand American kids younger than 5 died that day in Oklahoma?"

Oh, and looky, looky, a crazy assed Rightie who is blasting Jews, too. The sentence in red is quite obvioiusly anti-semitic, but Jroc, who worships Conservatism, will of course give this a pass.

Really, Jeri do you even READ the links you post?

So, the book is based on hearsay, and not fact.

It's a shame that anti-Muslimism doesn't have a catch phrase for it that is comparable to anti-Semitism.

But it does! Je Suis CHARLIE!

France is not cracking down on those who mock the Prophet.

That's right because France defends freedom of speech. Get with the program or find another country to live in. That's the message.

You don't move into someone else's house and start re-arranging the furniture. Go home if you do not like the way things are set up.

Actually, the French should wear T shirts that read "Je Suis Hypocrite"

WHY is it that the French will allow mocking the Muslims but not the Jewish Holocaust?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Because occasionally humans make massive, collective errors of judgment.

The Holocaust was quite real.
There were some Vichy French who took part.

Interesting how everyone has gone silent on this last one. I suppose you people didn't know there was a book out about it? Now you know. Your welcome.

That is because the book is absolutely BATSHIT CRAZY and there is not even one shred of verifiable evidence in it. Not even one. Not verified by any other source. Gee, people have had onyl 19.5 years to do this...

Sorry, Stat. No cigar for you. (as saying goes) Read this one.

Declassified FBI Memo FBI ABC News Knew OK City Bombing Done By Muslims

April 5, 2011, - 1:07 pm

Declassified FBI Memo: FBI & ABC News Knew OK City Bombing Done By Muslims
By Debbie Schlussel

Now we know. After years of telling us otherwise, the FBI–in its own words, on its own previously classified memo–knew the the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was likely the work and planning of Islamic terrorists, not just Timothy McVeigh.

mcveighoklabombing1.jpg

And then there is this:

A big story in the news today is that a senior ABC News reporter was a mole for the FBI, according to a just released classified FBI memo from the 1990s. But the far more important revelation in the the memo is that it confirms that the FBI and ABC News believed the Oklahoma City bombing might be the work of Iraqi intelligence working for Saddam Hussein and that Saudi Arabia warned about this same fact.

As I noted recently, there was previously a lot of evidence that the Oklahoma City was the work of Islamic terrorists, including the presence of McVeigh associate and Iraqi agentHussain Al-Hussaini, whom the FBI confirmed was seen with McVeigh throughout the planning of the attack, including when McVeigh rented the vehicle used in the bombing. Most of this evidence was dug up and brought out by Ms. Davis, a then-Oklahoma Citytelevision reporter, whose book, “The Third Terrorist: The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing
ir
,” is a must-read.

So why did the FBI cover up the fact that the bombing was an Islamic terrorist operation? The usual–political correctness toward Muslims can be the only answer. More:

A once-classified FBI memo reveals that the bureau treated a senior ABC News journalist as a potential confidential informant in the 1990s, pumping the reporter to ascertain the source of a sensational but uncorroborated tip that the network had obtained during its early coverage of the Oklahoma City bombing.

The journalist, whose name is not disclosed in the document labeled “secret,” not only cooperated but provided the identity of a confidential source, according to the FBI memo. . . .

The ABC employee was even assigned a number in the FBI’s informant database, indicating he or she was still being vetted for suitability as a snitch after providing “highly accurate and reliable information in the past” and then revealing information the network had obtained in the hours just after the 1995 terrorist attack by Timothy McVeigh.

The journalist “advised that a source within the Saudi Arabian Intelligence Service advised that the Oklahoma City bombing was sponsored by the Iraqi Special Services who contracted seven (7) former Afghani Freedom Fighters out of Pakistan,” an April 17, 1996 FBI memo states, recounting the then-ABC journalist’s interview with FBI agents a year earlier on the evening of the April 19, 1995 bombing. (The Iraqi connection, of course, never materialized.) . . .

The memo was recently discovered by Utah lawyer Jesse Trentadue, who has spent years researching the Oklahoma City case trying to prove a connection between the terrorist bombing and the death of his brother in an Oklahoma prison in the summer of 1995.

The root of the memo lies in Trentadue’s relationship with Terry Nichols, one of the defendants convicted in the 1995 terror attack, who is serving life in prison. Trentadue recently found the document — unredacted and still marked secret — in a box of documents gathered by Nichols’ defense attorneys.

The memo suggests the ABC journalist reached out to a counterterrorism agent in New York City on his or her own the night of the bombing, in part because the information acquired suggested that “there were two other bombing incidents planned” soon at government offices in Houston and Los Angeles.Declassified FBI Memo FBI ABC News Knew OK City Bombing Done By Muslims

For those who only like to read a paragraph or two.........

a senior ABC News reporter was a mole for the FBI, according to a just released classified FBI memo from the 1990s. But the far more important revelation in the the memo is that it confirms that the FBI and ABC News believed the Oklahoma City bombing might be the work of Iraqi intelligence working for Saddam Hussein and that Saudi Arabia warned about this same fact.

As I noted recently, there was previously a lot of evidence that the Oklahoma City was the work of Islamic terrorists, including the presence of McVeigh associate and Iraqi agentHussain Al-Hussaini, whom the FBI confirmed was seen with McVeigh throughout the planning of the attack,including when McVeigh rented the vehicle used in the bombing.

So the FBI had this information - so did an ABC News Reporter and so did the head of the FBI - Ted Gunderson. You see, Stat? You do not know everything you think you know.

Forum List

Back