Who would you rather as president managing the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?" (poll)

Who would you rather as president managing the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?"

• Trump

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Biden

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
I cast my ballot for Biden because I believe the media would be far less influential with Biden at the helm. Trump immediately lost the high ground to the media by at first making Pence the point man on the issue.
What would Biden's miracle cure be?

biden wouldn't blow off warnings from the pentagon briefing regarding the US was ripe for a pandemic, when the transition was in action between the outgoing & incoming administration were taking place.

biden wouldn't allow his NSA to dismantle the pandemic response team, that the obama administration put in place.

biden wouldn't blow off the warning from the intel community that something was brewing like a possible uncontrollable virus outbreak (via cables from china that they were monitoring).

biden wouldn't fire the science expert overlooking labs that was embedded within china to warn that it was happening.

biden wouldn't 'prefer ' that american citizens stay on a floating petri dish because he 'liked the numbers [of infected] where they were '

when the virus broke out of china - biden would have accepted the gene sequence & resulting WHO recommended test kits to start testing right away instead of insisting the CDC kits be used instead which ended up defective & put us weeks behind from where we could have been.

& biden wouldn't ship an overwhelming amount of our tax payer stockpiled PPE to them, resulting in a severe shortage, taking months to sign & enact the DPA, when it was too late; whining & outright lying that ' the obama administration left the cub boards bare '.
....no one dismantled the pandemic team--we stopped WASTING $$$ on it to other countries..get your facts straight

Trump dismantled the pandemic team, saying that he was a businessman and didn't like people standing around.
Of course, he denied it and said that he knew nothing about it and then blamed someone in his administration. How gullible his minions are, yes?

He also called the virus a "hoax" and said we'd have "zero cases" very shortly.
He said that the virus is democrat's "new hoax", get your facts straight.
His "happy talk" was just to stay calm and avoid a panic, like for paper products and disinfectants, while the government focused it's response to the virus.

In the former, he was lying. Clearly after 14,000 people have died, it's not a hoax as he made it out to be.

In the latter, he failed miserably. The shortages are a result of his trade war policies and the supply chain replenishment has a lot to do with his roll out of testing kits.... its happening very slowly.
You use words with no proof.
1. Trump's response to COVID beat the "doomsday projections" every time. Initially there would be 2.2m dead Americans, then 100,000 to 200,000 and now its down to about 60,000 by August. So the democrats' criticisms of Trump are in-fact a "hoax". Biden said that Trump's travel ban was "xenophobic" and he would not have place it (leading to thousands more dead Americans) and now he supports it. That is incompetence from "always wrong" Joe.

2. WTF are you talking about?? There are no shortages due to trade war policies. If there were any shortages it was due to the globalists moving so many US factories to China and India.

3. The US testing "LAW" requires tests by the CDC or as approved by the FDA. The US is leapfrogging the world in rapid test development, currently doing 160,000 tests per day, soon to be in the millions of tests per day.

4. See how I use credible links to dispel your bullshit?

Early predictions are usually off. I recall on 9/11 predictions of 25,000 dead were floated around.
He said the cases would be close to zero. Currently we have 400,000+ cases.
Here is the quote:
"And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done,"
He missed by 400,000....at least 400,000.

The trade war did cause the shortages. Manufacturers of paper goods import the raw materials to make them here. When the prices went up due to the taxes your blob imposed, they made less. The finished goods from China and other places also saw taxes imposed. When the prices went up due to your blob's taxes, they imported less.
1. The 2.2m US dead wasn't an early "prediction", it was based on the global average of 4.4% as U2Edge keeps posting as fact. Trump's early "happy talk" was just trying to avert a "panic", which never happened, thankfully.
2. There is no tariff on paper raw materials. Got any more bullshit?
You should read your source...retard

Here is what you wrote, falsely blaming Trump tariffs on raw paper materials for "shortages" and increased prices.
"The trade war did cause the shortages. Manufacturers of paper goods import the raw materials to make them here. When the prices went up due to the taxes your blob imposed, they made less. The finished goods from China and other places also saw taxes imposed. When the prices went up due to your blob's taxes, they imported less."

Here is copy from my link proving that there are no tariffs on raw materials, and that there are no "shortages", of raw paper materials, the market for printed material is just slowing. Probably due to folks reading more online, duh.
"Baehr and others had told Congress that the overall decline in groundwood paper sales is the result of other market forces, such as the decline in the newspaper business and slowing-to-flat sales of print books, and not due to paper imported from Canada. "

So stop your whining and bullshitting about Trump.
From your source:
“The administration first levied the tariffs in January...”

1. The admin first levied tariffs in January 2018, then they came off before August 2018
2. The very first sentence:
In a dramatic turnaround, the U.S. International Trade Commission has reversed a Trump administration decision to impose heavy tariffs on paper products imported into the U.S from Canada.

biden wouldn't blow off warnings from the pentagon briefing regarding the US was ripe for a pandemic, when the transition was in action between the outgoing & incoming administration were taking place.

biden wouldn't allow his NSA to dismantle the pandemic response team, that the obama administration put in place.

biden wouldn't blow off the warning from the intel community that something was brewing like a possible uncontrollable virus outbreak (via cables from china that they were monitoring).

biden wouldn't fire the science expert overlooking labs that was embedded within china to warn that it was happening.

biden wouldn't 'prefer ' that american citizens stay on a floating petri dish because he 'liked the numbers [of infected] where they were '

when the virus broke out of china - biden would have accepted the gene sequence & resulting WHO recommended test kits to start testing right away instead of insisting the CDC kits be used instead which ended up defective & put us weeks behind from where we could have been.

& biden wouldn't ship an overwhelming amount of our tax payer stockpiled PPE to them, resulting in a severe shortage, taking months to sign & enact the DPA, when it was too late; whining & outright lying that ' the obama administration left the cub boards bare '.
....no one dismantled the pandemic team--we stopped WASTING $$$ on it to other countries..get your facts straight

Trump dismantled the pandemic team, saying that he was a businessman and didn't like people standing around.
Of course, he denied it and said that he knew nothing about it and then blamed someone in his administration. How gullible his minions are, yes?

His "happy talk" was just to stay calm and avoid a panic, like for paper products and disinfectants, while the government focused it's response to the virus.

In the former, he was lying. Clearly after 14,000 people have died, it's not a hoax as he made it out to be.

In the latter, he failed miserably. The shortages are a result of his trade war policies and the supply chain replenishment has a lot to do with his roll out of testing kits.... its happening very slowly.
1. Trump's response to COVID beat the "doomsday projections" every time. Initially there would be 2.2m dead Americans, then 100,000 to 200,000 and now its down to about 60,000 by August. So the democrats' criticisms of Trump are in-fact a "hoax". Biden said that Trump's travel ban was "xenophobic" and he would not have place it (leading to thousands more dead Americans) and now he supports it. That is incompetence from "always wrong" Joe.

2. WTF are you talking about?? There are no shortages due to trade war policies. If there were any shortages it was due to the globalists moving so many US factories to China and India.

3. The US testing "LAW" requires tests by the CDC or as approved by the FDA. The US is leapfrogging the world in rapid test development, currently doing 160,000 tests per day, soon to be in the millions of tests per day.

Early predictions are usually off. I recall on 9/11 predictions of 25,000 dead were floated around.
Here is the quote:
"And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done,"

The trade war did cause the shortages. Manufacturers of paper goods import the raw materials to make them here. When the prices went up due to the taxes your blob imposed, they made less. The finished goods from China and other places also saw taxes imposed. When the prices went up due to your blob's taxes, they imported less.
1. The 2.2m US dead wasn't an early "prediction", it was based on the global average of 4.4% as U2Edge keeps posting as fact. Trump's early "happy talk" was just trying to avert a "panic", which never happened, thankfully.

Here is what you wrote, falsely blaming Trump tariffs on raw paper materials for "shortages" and increased prices.
"The trade war did cause the shortages. Manufacturers of paper goods import the raw materials to make them here. When the prices went up due to the taxes your blob imposed, they made less. The finished goods from China and other places also saw taxes imposed. When the prices went up due to your blob's taxes, they imported less."

Here is copy from my link proving that there are no tariffs on raw materials, and that there are no "shortages", of raw paper materials, the market for printed material is just slowing. Probably due to folks reading more online, duh.
"Baehr and others had told Congress that the overall decline in groundwood paper sales is the result of other market forces, such as the decline in the newspaper business and slowing-to-flat sales of print books, and not due to paper imported from Canada. "

From your source:

1. The admin first levied tariffs in January 2018, then they came off before August 2018
In a dramatic turnaround, the U.S. International Trade Commission has reversed a Trump administration decision to impose heavy tariffs on paper products imported into the U.S from Canada.

Yes the tariffs that caused the shortages. Thanks for confirming my post

I can you one thing with certainty: Biden would not be bloviating nonsense at press conferences nor tweeting stupidly on a daily basis.
well of course....his people would not want him doing that......he would be bloviating nonsense at press conferences on a daily basis.......

biden wouldn't blow off warnings from the pentagon briefing explaining that the US was ripe for a pandemic, when the transition was in action between the outgoing & incoming administration was taking place.

The Pentagon has already came out and denied that they warned Trump.

Nope. You have to pick one. November is coming. Who do you want driving the bus?
(I was going to put more options, like neither, or Cuomo, but they are not on November's ballot)
And Obama didn't have to give a tax break to all the rich people and corporations.
What?

You have that wrong. No one was a bigger friend to Wall Street than Ears. He also made dipshit war criminal W’s tax cuts permanent.

Don’t feel bad. You’ve been duped by the MSM, like so many others.
Such bullshit. Reminds me of when you guys wouldn't stop blaming Obama for the fact GE pays no taxes. But then Trump doubled the number of companies that now pay no taxes, and that you don't mind.

I want my president to be a friend to Wall Street. Good for big ears. The economy and stock market was strong before Trump. Last year Trump only had 2.3% growth. NOTHING to brag about. MAGA my ass.
You should like Trump’s bailouts of the rich. He’s doing just like your Messiah.

Sadly, you just aren’t that smart.
Right. You idiots are saying trump maga when his numbers were no better than Obama’s other than the 1 year bump his tax breaks caused.

At present the 538 poll shows that Trump's approval and disapproval are both about 48%.

Those numbers are very partisan with both parties disagreeing.

So lets look at it differently.
Since Biden originally called Trump's travel ban "xenophobic", and now supports it.
Who would you rather as president to manage the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?
(hint: remember the Obamacare rollout and how well that went?)

I don't consider Corona to be the end of the world catastrophe that people are making it out.

So the real question is, which would I rather have in office for 8 years? Trump.

Nope. You have to pick one. November is coming. Who do you want driving the bus?
(I was going to put more options, like neither, or Cuomo, but they are not on November's ballot)
And Obama didn't have to give a tax break to all the rich people and corporations.
What?

You have that wrong. No one was a bigger friend to Wall Street than Ears. He also made dipshit war criminal W’s tax cuts permanent.

Don’t feel bad. You’ve been duped by the MSM, like so many others.
Such bullshit. Reminds me of when you guys wouldn't stop blaming Obama for the fact GE pays no taxes. But then Trump doubled the number of companies that now pay no taxes, and that you don't mind.

I want my president to be a friend to Wall Street. Good for big ears. The economy and stock market was strong before Trump. Last year Trump only had 2.3% growth. NOTHING to brag about. MAGA my ass.
You should like Trump’s bailouts of the rich. He’s doing just like your Messiah.

Sadly, you just aren’t that smart.
Right. You idiots are saying trump maga when his numbers were no better than Obama’s other than the 1 year bump his tax breaks caused.
Not much difference between Ears and Donnie on policy. Both love to enrich the rich, increase government power and size, and warmonger all over the world. Plus both are huge narcissists.

Amazingly dupes like you on the left and the Trumpettes on the right have much in common, but don’t know it.

Here is the quote:

From your source:

Yes the tariffs that caused the shortages. Thanks for confirming my post
wrong--you want to take it the A hole from China = you are a dumbshit

Here is the quote:

From your source:
wow--great idea--let China fk us over--you're a genius

Here is the quote:

From your source:

These particular tariffs were on imports from Canada. Not being able to find toilet paper is not fun. You...being full of shit...probably knows better than anyone

Here is the quote:

From your source:

These particular tariffs were on imports from Canada. Not being able to find toilet paper is not fun. You...being full of shit...probably knows better than anyone
China fks us over with their cheap labor/etc--and send people here for work--you MUST be a dumbass

At present the 538 poll shows that Trump's approval and disapproval are both about 48%.

Since Biden originally called Trump's travel ban "xenophobic", and now supports it.
Who would you rather as president to manage the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?

The poll is all wrong. Bidens job would only to sit in the chair while and eat ice cream while other people fucked everything up.

Put Chuck Norris on the poll.

Chuck Norris' tears cure Covid-19. Too bad he has never cried.

True dat. He never cries and his beard is busy seducing chicks half his age.

Anyone but Trump.

As he usually does, Trump is overstating his own importance. He described the decision on when and how to reopen the country as the most difficult one he’s had to make in his life.

“And we’re going to make a decision, and hopefully it’s going to be the right decision,” he said. “I will say this. I want to get it open as soon as we can.”

He can relax. He won't be making that decision.

Trump didn't shut the economy down. State and local governments did. Trump won't be re-opening the economy. State and local governments will.

The president has continued to predict the country will quickly return to normal and bounce back like never before, but he has limited say in when and how that could begin. Many governors have instituted stay-at-home orders and other lockdowns until at least June.

Coronavirus government response updates: '''Biggest decision of my life,''' Trump says, about reopening country - ABC News

This guy is unbelievable. He spent two and a half hours today telling us how important he is, and it was all B.S.

Anyone but Trump.

As he usually does, Trump is overstating his own importance. He described the decision on when and how to reopen the country as the most difficult one he’s had to make in his life.

“And we’re going to make a decision, and hopefully it’s going to be the right decision,” he said. “I will say this. I want to get it open as soon as we can.”

He can relax. He won't be making that decision.

Trump didn't shut the economy down. State and local governments did. Trump won't be re-opening the economy. State and local governments will.

The president has continued to predict the country will quickly return to normal and bounce back like never before, but he has limited say in when and how that could begin. Many governors have instituted stay-at-home orders and other lockdowns until at least June.

Coronavirus government response updates: '''Biggest decision of my life,''' Trump says, about reopening country - ABC News

This guy is unbelievable. He spent two and a half hours today telling us how important he is, and it was all B.S.

1. I disagree that Biden would do a better job in the COVID pandemic than Trump is doing. You have to recall the Obamacare rollout to see how the government can really screw things up. Trump/Pence exude competence, the country is weathering the COVID storm with minimal deaths and few horror stories.

2. I agree Trump is overstating his importance. He should be saying that its the governors decision based on local circumstances, and that we're here to help if needed.

3. Trump is also overlooking the return of COVID in the fall. It is usually with about 1/3 the ferocity of the initial hit, but still, the 4th quarter will be a nail-biter, and not a rip-roaring economy. This year will be very unusual from January thru December, so we all better buckle-up.

Trump did nothing for 2 months since he knew about the virus in January. He spent those 2 months in denial and accusing the Dems of a "hoax". He appointed 2 inexperienced hacks to head his response to the virus, instead of medical and science professionals. So let's look at it differently, yes? Hint: Obama care was very successful and Trump, jealous of all things Obama,
tried to kill the program rather than fix it. Oh, he promised better, cheaper healthcare to replace it. A feckless grifter.

1. Trump got the CDC and FDA and Task Force up and running in the 1st two months. The CDC was woefully inadequate for the testing capacity needed. So Trump got commercial labs involved.
2. The democrat "hoax" is alive and well, accusing Trump of mismanagement, when Biden wouldn't have implemented the travel ban, which now he approves?! Totally inept Biden, still always wrong.
3. What two "hacks" are you referring to? Pence was a governor used to managing responses to emergencies. His appointment gives the medical team the time to work on the disease, instead of trying to figure how the government works.
4. Obamacare rollout was not successful, it was a disaster, so says CNN.

1) commercial labs were deliberately shut out of testing for COVID - & exclusively given to the CDC - which ended up giving faulty tests & their lab ended up being CONtaminated - losing us precious time to get ahead of this virus.
How the government delayed coronavirus testing
2) to donny, the (D) 'hoax' was that (D)s were saying this virus was going to explode & yes - closing the border to china was a good idea in hindsight - howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - the chances are very high that the virus
A) was already here,
B) amricans scrambling to get back b4 we closed up shop, & them believing they would not be able to come home - some ended up bringing the virus back with them
C) it has been determined that the first hotspots in the US that broke out in NY - the majority of the victims were from europe - countries that donny didn't shut out until later on
D) pence was governor of indiana when HIV was rampant & his first course of action, was to close down the only planned parenthood in the state - the only facility that tested for HIV - then when his advisors were telling him to set up a needle exchange program - he decided to 'pray' instead - allowing even more people to die b4 he finally relented & the needle exchange program immediately showed results that lowered the infection rate & death toll.
4) obamacare has many faults - but overall people are happy with it - so much so, that scaring people into realizing it can be taken away (it's in the courts right now to dismantle the WHOLE thing) that townhalls were filled with people fighting to keep it & the 2018 election turnout, that flipped the house showed just how much people want to keep it.

Forum List

Back