Who would you rather as president managing the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?" (poll)

Who would you rather as president managing the COVID-19 response, Trump or Biden?"

• Trump

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Biden

Votes: 35 31.8%

• Total voters
Biden has shown his hand - hide in the basement & let Americans fend for themselves against the virus, Killer Cuomo, & foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist...just let him know when its all over....and no questions...

Even after President Trump restricted travel from China (which Joe Biden labeled RACIST...) , Nancy "Blow-dry" Pelosi was inviting people to come to Chinatown, "Coke-nose" Quomo was saying there's nothing to fear...

The Democrat Party now blames Trump for all the deaths that have been labeled as being caused by CV-19.

"Coke-nose" Quomo caused most of the deaths in NY by sending CV-19 to nursing homes.

Harris puts winning the election ahead of saving people with a vaccine:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-disease physician, said data from Phase Three clinical trials suggests a vaccine will soon be available.

“The data is so good right now that you can say it’s safe and effective.” Fauci told Kaiser Health News last week.

Dr. Fauci also shot down leftist tabloid gossip that President Trump is pressuring scientists to approve a vaccine before it’s ready.

Fauci underscored that the National Institute of Health’s Data and Safety Monitoring Board will not approve a vaccine unless it meets rigorous scientific standards. “I’m not concerned about political pressure,” Fauci said.

Dr. Fauci reiterated to CNN that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board is independent, so if they declare a vaccine safe for public distribution, it will be safe.

“When the data comes in on the vaccine results, they come into the Data and Safety Monitoring Board, an independent group of people who evaluate the data and the safety of it,” Fauci said. “I have faith in the system that the FDA will do what they promise. They promise they make decisions on a regulatory basis purely on the basis evidence.”

Rule of thumb DO NOT trust Trump Trust the experts and not experts who kiss trumps ass

Rule of thumb:
Read the entire post before you reply.

Dr. Fauci doesn't come close to being a Trump ass kisser. He agrees that a safe vaccine will likely be available soon.

He also says that its safeness will not be determined by President Trump.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-disease physician, said data from Phase Three clinical trials suggests a vaccine will soon be available.

“The data is so good right now that you can say it’s safe and effective.” Fauci told Kaiser Health News last week.

Dr. Fauci also shot down leftist tabloid gossip that President Trump is pressuring scientists to approve a vaccine before it’s ready.

Fauci underscored that the National Institute of Health’s Data and Safety Monitoring Board will not approve a vaccine unless it meets rigorous scientific standards. “I’m not concerned about political pressure,” Fauci said.

Dr. Fauci reiterated to CNN that the Data and Safety Monitoring Board is independent, so if they declare a vaccine safe for public distribution, it will be safe.

“When the data comes in on the vaccine results, they come into the Data and Safety Monitoring Board, an independent group of people who evaluate the data and the safety of it,” Fauci said. “I have faith in the system that the FDA will do what they promise. They promise they make decisions on a regulatory basis purely on the basis evidence.”

I don't have to trust Trump. He won't be the one making the determination of the vaccine's safety or effectiveness. All he may do is announce or reiterate the decision made by the National Institute of Health’s Data and Safety Monitoring Board.

Try again.

Forum List

Back