Who would you like to see get Tucker Carlson spot?

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Since Carlson was let go I'm curious who people would like to see get that time slot I would like to see Kat Timpf get it she is libertarian so you wouldn't just get the usual talking points from her and she can also be pretty funny.

Haven't watched Fox since November of 2020 so my vote wouldn't count. Murdoch allowed Ailes to catch lightning in a bottle and it made him billions but soon now, Fox won't be any better than any other Leftist-run propaganda channel. Indy journalists are as close as you can get to unbiased news these days.

Fox? Let it burn...

Since Carlson was let go I'm curious who people would like to see get that time slot
Bill O'Reilly. Seems only logically fitting.

I would like to see Kat Timpf get it
So would a lot of people. I'm sure she gets it every night three different ways. Too bad she's not hot enough anymore to keep wearing those ultras short skirts anymore.

Eric Trump
I think it will be a Trump. That would put the Fox faithful in a frenzy and pull those Trumpsters back form NEWSMAX and OAN. I was shocked when I heard Tucker was sacked, my next thought was one of the Trump family will fill the spot.

Baghdad.jpeg

I think it will be a Trump. That would put the Fox faithful in a frenzy and pull those Trumpsters back form NEWSMAX and OAN. I was shocked when I heard Tucker was sacked, my next thought was one of the Trump family will fill the spot.
Every one of the Trump family works too hard to sit on their asses for an hour a day.

Forum List

Back