Who won in Afghanistan? Private Contractors.

Plus a signed agreement we would help them gain international recognition as a legit governing body.

It's not our place to determine who is and who isn't. It's up to the people of that country.

Joe is the Commander-in-Chief. His is the ultimate responsibility for all military actions while he holds that title.

This is all his. Stop weaseling.

Getting us out of Afghanistan is one of the few things I give him credit for doing. Bush, Obama and Trump failed. Biden succeeded.

It's not our place to determine who is and who isn't. It's up to the people of that country.

The rest of the world still needs to agree to recognize them as legit, that is what we agreed to help with

pknopp@pknopp
I agree with you there. All of that equipment should have never been left in Afghanistan. I could see leaving some for the Afghan army but that's it.

We tax payers are out billions.

pknopp@pknopp
I agree with you there. All of that equipment should have never been left in Afghanistan. I could see leaving some for the Afghan army but that's it.

We tax payers are out billions.

I said it should never have been sent there.

pknopp
Oh they could send it as long as they brought it back. Which they could have easily done. With Bidung running the show I'm not surprised.

So we went from 14,000 troops to 2,500 without taking any equipment out and that was smart and good....but the 2,500 that were left did not take any out and it is bad.

Biden fucked up a lot of things with the withdrawal, but the equipment was not all on him
youve already debunked this claim of yours in other threads so please stop trying to revive it,,

pknopp
Never learn what. Hell they put equipment all over the world and move it around all the time. Get real.

pknopp
Oh they could send it as long as they brought it back. Which they could have easily done. With Bidung running the show I'm not surprised.

Yes, they could have easily brought it all home at the same time we went from 14,000 troops to 2,500 troops. That was the correct time to bring it all home

Forum List

Back