who will win ?

dems hold house ?
Demo dimwitted loose it all along with their minds which they started losing about 15 years ago.
Tough to tell, if the polls are right, Dems are going to take the House, Senate and the WH. I've done my part, I voted. Trump's doing his part, he's pushing to close the deal with the Electorate all the way to the final bell, so, fingers crossed.

Doesn’t change the fact that Trump’s win in 2016 was razor thin.

zatrite comrade?
View attachment 409194

You're as stupid as you are dishonest.
Trump won Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania by extremely small margins. The electoral college map is overly reductive.

The margins will be wider this time around, that's true. That moron Biden really stepped in it over fracking.
In all three states or just Pennsylvania? Wisconsin is undergoing a massive COVID surge. Not sure how they’re going to reward Trump for that.

In all three states or just Pennsylvania? Wisconsin is undergoing a massive COVID surge. Not sure how they’re going to reward Trump for that.

1 in 10,000 people get Wuhan virus, and 2 in a thousand of those die.

EVERY single person in Wisconsin has been devastated by the lock downs. Vote Beijing Biden, he'll lock you down for years!

Then there is the Kenosha thing, where democrat terrorists burned it to the ground.

1604185676880.png

Quid Pro Joe Bidens's people.

Rump supporters define "landslide" as when Rump squeaked the EC by 77,000 votes in three states. ;)
That’s right. Trump had the biggest margin since Reagan.

No wait, Obama won more votes in 2012. Turns out he meant among Republicans.

No, wait. GHWB had a bigger margin in 1988.

Well, someone told Trump that so whatever.

No wait...you are free to move to any country that appoints their leader by popular vote.
I think that is every country that doesn't have the territory of the US that gives up it's wealth to its citizens which is why those countries always want US tax dollars.

Forum List

Back