who will win ?

In reply to the OT

The Empty Suits in the District of Criminals- "we the stinky tourist" are here merely for their amusement and funds gained through threat of force to pay the interest (user fees) to the "I care not who has the power, give me the money crowd" with legislation making competition even more difficult and costly- never fear though, Uncle Sham will save the day- it's a constitutional obligation, right?

Are you asking who will win or who will end up as President?
45zhpe.jpg

That's true, Trump supporters are cultists. Biden supporters are enthusiastic about getting rid of Donald's lying, corrupt ass.

Red wave. Worse than 2016. MAGA
View attachment 409162
Haven't you heard? Sea levels AREN'T going up, treehugger!
Never heard of a tide, huh? Now if you're talking about Obama saying his election would stop the rising of the ocean, than I have to agree. That guy has always been an idiot saying really stupid things.
No red tide this year. Only one killer pandemic at a time, please!

Presidency-
Trump wins. It's simple math. He is going to EASILY win Iowa, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin- that is game, set and match. He will run up the score by winning Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Nevada. It won't be close.

The Senate-
Senate
will stay GOP. McSally, Ernst, Graham, Daines, and Tillis are ALL going to win easily. Michigan might flip with James defeating the weakling Peters- I wouldn't be surprised if the GOP ADDS seats to their majority.

The House- the GOP has a 60/40 shot of winning.

17 seats is all that is needed and the momentum is all with the GOP. There were two special elections in 2020- both went to the GOP - In CA-25 Mike Garcia won - it was the first GOP flip of a Democratic House seat in California in 22 years.

In Wisconsin’Rep. Tom Tiffany posted a14-point victory. Democrats are feeling confindent becauae they flipped 41 seats in the midterms- well a lot of those Democrat seats that flipped are not going to be easy to defend — especially since many of those seats are in the heart of Trump country and Trump was not on the ballot in 2018.

Trump-Train-6.jpg

45zhpe.jpg

That's true, Trump supporters are cultists. Biden supporters are enthusiastic about getting rid of Donald's lying, corrupt ass.
RIGHT NOW, currently, as an example. ..

TRUMP is speaking, and on FB, I am looking at the meta data, it says, 15,100 people on their site are watching him talk. On another tab, on Biden's FB page, Obama is speaking, 6,800.

Simple statistics man.

That massive turnout in Texas is a big sign of a political revolution taking place in this country. The GOP will truly be a rump party if Texas is conquered by the Democracy

45zhpe.jpg

TRUMP is speaking, and on FB, I am looking at the meta data, it says, 15,100 people on their site are watching him talk. On another tab, on Biden's FB page, Obama is speaking, 6,800.

Simple statistics man.

Maybe that's because Biden and Obama believe in Donald's CDC guidelines and obey local laws?

45zhpe.jpg

Simple statistics man.

Maybe that's because Biden and Obama believe in Donald's CDC guidelines and obey local laws?
What the fuck do CDC guidelines have to do with folks viewing a speech on-line over a Facebook app.? :dunno:

Red wave. Worse than 2016. MAGA
View attachment 409162
Haven't you heard? Sea levels AREN'T going up, treehugger!
Never heard of a tide, huh? Now if you're talking about Obama saying his election would stop the rising of the ocean, than I have to agree. That guy has always been an idiot saying really stupid things.
No red tide this year. Only one killer pandemic at a time, please!
You mean dempanic right? The fact you're afraid of a virus barely worse than a bad flu tells me all I need to know beta boy :auiqs.jpg:
MAGA

Forum List

Back