Who will win the "cultural war" within the west and how will the world look in hundred years?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
It looks to me there is a "cultural war" between progressives/cultural marxists and alt-right. The progressives/cultural marxists did transformed the western socities very much in the past 60-70 years since 1950 etc. Will the alt-right be able to reverse it? What will the western world look in hundred years?

Good question. One thing for sure, I won't be here to find out. LOL

What on earth is a 'cultural Marxist'? Give an example of a western 'cultural Marxist' politician of the sort that did the transformation, if you wouldn't mind.

Last edited:
leftist will win as they are already using the force of government with the media covering up any news about it.

in 100 years our grandchildren will enjoy a life style similar to that found in North Korea. Obey, praise or you and your family get reeducated.

I don't think there's a cultural war between western countries and Russia or China.
I think there's just a political war between them: I saw some docs about life in Russia or China and I saw they're more westernized than they think :)
Maybe in 100 years all the world will be "westernized" ;)

Forum List

Back