Who will ever trust America again?

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: The CIA study foreign leaders through applied psychoanalysis. have no doubt, my friends, that Russia had an extensive assessment of Trump's psyche before they pounced. Russian intelligence has access to the same psychoanalytic theory as American intelligence. when they saw Trump's biography, they saw the perfect man to destroy America from within. and boy has he done that, folks!

did Trump create and release the Chinese virus on the world? Prior to that we had the greatest economy in history due to Trump's actions.

What is really going on here is that the dems and the deep state are scared shitless that in a second term Trump will expose them for their years of corruption and many of them will go to jail.

China is responsible for the 15 cases Trump reported at the time he shut down travel from China

The 3 million cases of TRUMPvirus that have been reported since are Trumps responsibility

Yes, Trump is out collecting and distributing virus germs, great argument, Democrat zombie

Trump is responsible for stopping the spread of TRUMPvirus. He has failed miserably

I say Trump should lose his medical license. Oh wait ...

“That's because Trump's distinctive ineptitude and incoherence on the world stage is only a symptom of a much bigger and more systemic problem.” ibid

Perhaps.

Voting Trump out of office will certainly benefit American international relations, where foreign leaders know that the US will deal with them in good faith now that the Trump aberration is gone.

Yes. Certainly the foreign leaders preferred Obama who never made them accountable for the things they said or did. That is true

The USA military budget FAR exceeded the NATO members goal of 2% of GDP on National defense

The US spends 41 cents of every military dollar in the world. The problem is not that Europe pays too little, but the US pays too much

View attachment 364678

the issue was not each country's military budget, it was each country's contribution to NATO. As usual you don't even know what is being discussed.

NO YOU are wrong!!!
FACTS with a link... where is your link supporting YOUR GUESS?

FACTS from this site: How NATO is funded and who pays what

NATO is based on the principle of collective defense: an attack against one or more members is considered an attack against all. So far that has only been invoked once -- in response to the September 11 attacks.
To make the idea work, it is important for all members to make sure their armed forces are in good shape. So NATO sets an official target on how much they should spend. That currently stands at 2% of GDP.
The 2% target is described as a "guideline." There is no penalty for not meeting it.

It is up to each country to decide how much to spend and how to use the money.
The North Atlantic alliance has its own military budget worth €1.29 billion ($1.4 billion), which is used to fund some operations and the NATO strategic command center, as well as training and research. But it is miniscule compared to overall spending on defense by NATO countries, which NATO estimates will total more than $921 billion in 2017.
The alliance also has a civilian budget of €234.4 million ($252 million), used mainly to fund the NATO headquarters in Belgium, and its administration.

View attachment 364963

exactly what I said, in slightly different words. Is english your second language?

This is exactly what you said: "it was each country's contribution to NATO."
NOW do you understand?
According to the FACTS I provided, which you abysmally didn't do, countries don't contribute to NATO dumb sh...t!
What happens is as the chart showed...dummy...
Each country is suppose to spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense! DUMMY!
They don't spend it at NATO. They don't pay troops at NATO!
They are suppose to spend as the chart shows a % of their GDP (You don't know what GDP is?-- Gross Domestic Product) on their OWN DEFENSE!
So Germany's GDP in 2019 was $3,030 Trillion.
So in 2019 the USA spent 3.61% of our GDP on DEFENSE... NOT on NATO!!! Dummy!
That currently stands at 2% of GDP.
The 2% target is described as a "guideline." There is no penalty for not meeting it.

DO YOU understand? It is NOT a cost to the country to support NATO! The country is to spend at least 2% of GDP on their OWN national defense!
NO money goes to NATO. The USA doesn't send 3.61% of the USA GDP in 2019 of $21.428 Trillion to NATO. The USA spends 3.61% of $21.428 trillion or $664 billion on USA defense. Do you understand NOW???

NATO_USA.png

Last edited:
The USA military budget FAR exceeded the NATO members goal of 2% of GDP on National defense

The US spends 41 cents of every military dollar in the world. The problem is not that Europe pays too little, but the US pays too much

View attachment 364678

the issue was not each country's military budget, it was each country's contribution to NATO. As usual you don't even know what is being discussed.

There is no contribution to NATO. The standard is Military budget to GDP. Europe is around 2 percent, we are at 4 percent.

Seems to make more sense to drop our percentage

Actually 2% is the agreement. That's what Trump is asking Europe for. They already agreed to that.

Most of them are spending around 1%, that's the issue.

Sorry for letting the facts get in your way ...
NO YOU are wrong! The agreement is 2% of the country's GDP is spent is on National Defense.
So Germany is spending 1.2% of their $3 trillion GDP on their national defense. The agreed to spend 2% when they joined NATO.
FACTS look at the facts!
NATO_USA.png

View attachment 364678

There is no contribution to NATO. The standard is Military budget to GDP. Europe is around 2 percent, we are at 4 percent.

Actually 2% is the agreement. That's what Trump is asking Europe for. They already agreed to that.

NO YOU are wrong! The agreement is 2% of the country's GDP is spent is on National Defense.
So Germany is spending 1.2% of their $3 trillion GDP on their national defense. The agreed to spend 2% when they joined NATO.
FACTS look at the facts!
View attachment 365015

I agree, but try reading the discussion again. You told me I'm wrong and yelled at me and told me ... what I said ...

funny, when Mueller himself stated publicly that he found nothing. sorry fool, but your masters have lied to you and you are too stupid to realize it.
He did no such thing. You are deranged.

Mueller said he found no evidence of Russian collusion. Stop lying
That is not what he said.

That's exactly what Mueller said, he found no evidence. You're just lying ... again ...

Democrats are the weirdest people.

Mueller: We found no evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump administration

NoNukes and the Democrat zombies: What? We got him! We got him!!!!!!!

To back your statement up...
Special Counsel Robert Mueller found no collusion between President Trump’s campaign and Russia — and he didn’t uncover enough evidence to justify charging Trump with obstruction of justice, according to a letter Sunday from Attorney General William Barr.

House Intel Committee’s Russia transcripts reaffirm no collusion findings
Reports are emerging that the transcripts show top law enforcement and intelligence officials affirming they had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016.
I mean I could go on and on... AND remember I'm not saying it... Mueller said it... the House Intel Committee said it... "NO COLLUSION findings"!!!
Quoting Barr is ridiculous. He is one of Trump's lap dogs.

Eric Holder: I'm the President's wing man.

You're such a hypocrite
You make it sound as if this makes Barr's actions correct.

View attachment 364678

FACTS look at the facts!
View attachment 365015

I agree, but try reading the discussion again. You told me I'm wrong and yelled at me and told me ... what I said ...
Of course I yelled at you...boo hoo! You didn't read the major issue which is the USA/Germany/members of NATO don't pay into NATO for defense!
They are to spend at least 2% of the GDP on defense and the USA spends 3.1% vs Germany at 1.2% of their GDPs on defense. That's the way
NATO is funded.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS: The CIA study foreign leaders through applied psychoanalysis. have no doubt, my friends, that Russia had an extensive assessment of Trump's psyche before they pounced. Russian intelligence has access to the same psychoanalytic theory as American intelligence. when they saw Trump's biography, they saw the perfect man to destroy America from within. and boy has he done that, folks!

did Trump create and release the Chinese virus on the world? Prior to that we had the greatest economy in history due to Trump's actions.

What is really going on here is that the dems and the deep state are scared shitless that in a second term Trump will expose them for their years of corruption and many of them will go to jail.
A great economy where the working man needs 2 or 3 jobs to pay rent.

View attachment 364678

FACTS look at the facts!
View attachment 365015

Of course I yelled at you...boo hoo! You didn't read the major issue which is the USA/Germany/members of NATO don't pay into NATO for defense!
They are to spend at least 2% of the GDP on defense and the USA spends 3.1% vs Germany at 1.2% of their GDPs on defense. That's the way
NATO is funded.

READ THE THREAD you stupid fucking twat.

Kaz: Actually 2% is the agreement. That's what Trump is asking Europe for. They already agreed to that.

HealthMyths: They are to spend at least 2% of the GDP on defense

Kaz: Most of them are spending around 1%, that's the issue.

HealthMyths: Germany at 1.2% of their GDPs on defense

WE BOTH SAID they are to spend 2% of their GDP on defense and they spend about 1%. We said the SAME THING

Last edited:

You bragged about Obama for the same thing.

PROVE it DUMMY!!!!! Prove to me where almost ALL working men need 2 or 3 jobs JUST to pay the rent?

PROVE IT because here are the FACTS to your stupid dumb ass, subjective and ill-informed comment!

The total number of full-time workers in the United States was 114.2 million as of December 2017.

Average month income $3,714 per month!
A) In December 2017, the median weekly salary for Americans was $857, which equals $3,714 per month.

Average monthly rent: $1,082!!!
B) Median monthly gross residential rent in the United States was $1,012 in 2017 according to the Census ACS survey.1
Average gross rent was $1,082 in 2017

NOW dummy!!!!!

SHOW me where 2 to three jobs is needed to pay $1,082 in rent by a common working man who is making $3,714/month???

FACTS... Please how can people like you continue to use the Internet without first checking to make sure what you are writing is true?
It is so simple. It took me less than 5 minutes to find both of the above, i.e. Working man makes $3,714 per month and rent is $1,082 a month!
Why then would the "working man" have to have 2 or 3 jobs JUST to pay rent????

View attachment 364678

Europe does not pay more, because they are moochers living easy while we bear the burden.

Bad guys like Turkey or Russia, don't spend more, because they know they cannot achieve a winning superiority.

That you just cite the numbers with no understanding of what they mean,

is part of you being a liberal.
Europe does not pay more because they are concerned with their own defense and are not trying to be policemen of the world.

We need to cut back our spending and let the EU pick up the slack in their hemisphere

Europe does not pay more, because they are don't have to, because we take care of it for them.

I agree, we need to cut our military spending and let the EU pick up their slack.

To do that, we need to leave NATO.

You bragged about Obama for the same thing.
When did I do that???

View attachment 364678

FACTS look at the facts!
View attachment 365015

NATO is funded.

READ THE THREAD you stupid fucking twat.

Kaz: Actually 2% is the agreement. That's what Trump is asking Europe for. They already agreed to that.

HealthMyths: They are to spend at least 2% of the GDP on defense

Kaz: Most of them are spending around 1%, that's the issue.

HealthMyths: Germany at 1.2% of their GDPs on defense

WE BOTH SAID they are to spend 2% of their GDP on defense and they spend about 1%. We said the SAME THING

Kaz... I am deeply sorry for any negative comments I made towards you. Please accept my apology.
We both agree that NATO members all agree to spend 2% of their GDP on their own military defense.
We both agree that according to the attached chart, only 5 countries including the USA spend more than the 2% on their military budgets.

We both agree that Trump's point is that the USA with nearly 200,000 troops deployed in 177 countries other European countries NEED to do their share!
NATO_USA.png

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

China is responsible for the 15 cases Trump reported at the time he shut down travel from China

The 3 million cases of TRUMPvirus that have been reported since are Trumps responsibility

are you really that stupid? the chinese release a virus on the world and its somehow Trump's fault in your small incompetent mind? Are the cases in Europe Trump's fault too?

China is not responsible for the spread of TRUMPvirus in the US. That would be Trump

How did he spread it? by shutting down travel to and from China? by shutting down travel to and from the EU? By putting together a govt/industry group to produce ventilators and PPE?

Wake the fuck up, you left wing moron. China released the virus on the world because their economy was tanking due to Trump stopping them from ripping us off. the the fricken corrupt dems created a shut down to further damage the economy, now they are lying about the numbers of new cases as the economy is rebounding.

Democrats and the media and BLM, and Antifa are the real enemies of the USA. But they will all be defeated very soon.

View attachment 364678

NO YOU are wrong!!!
FACTS with a link... where is your link supporting YOUR GUESS?

FACTS from this site: How NATO is funded and who pays what

NATO is based on the principle of collective defense: an attack against one or more members is considered an attack against all. So far that has only been invoked once -- in response to the September 11 attacks.
To make the idea work, it is important for all members to make sure their armed forces are in good shape. So NATO sets an official target on how much they should spend. That currently stands at 2% of GDP.

The North Atlantic alliance has its own military budget worth €1.29 billion ($1.4 billion), which is used to fund some operations and the NATO strategic command center, as well as training and research. But it is miniscule compared to overall spending on defense by NATO countries, which NATO estimates will total more than $921 billion in 2017.
The alliance also has a civilian budget of €234.4 million ($252 million), used mainly to fund the NATO headquarters in Belgium, and its administration.

View attachment 364963

exactly what I said, in slightly different words. Is english your second language?

This is exactly what you said: "it was each country's contribution to NATO."
NOW do you understand?
According to the FACTS I provided, which you abysmally didn't do, countries don't contribute to NATO dumb sh...t!
What happens is as the chart showed...dummy...
Each country is suppose to spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense! DUMMY!
They don't spend it at NATO. They don't pay troops at NATO!
They are suppose to spend as the chart shows a % of their GDP (You don't know what GDP is?-- Gross Domestic Product) on their OWN DEFENSE!
So Germany's GDP in 2019 was $3,030 Trillion.
So in 2019 the USA spent 3.61% of our GDP on DEFENSE... NOT on NATO!!! Dummy!
That currently stands at 2% of GDP.

DO YOU understand? It is NOT a cost to the country to support NATO! The country is to spend at least 2% of GDP on their OWN national defense!
NO money goes to NATO. The USA doesn't send 3.61% of the USA GDP in 2019 of $21.428 Trillion to NATO. The USA spends 3.61% of $21.428 trillion or $664 billion on USA defense. Do you understand NOW???

View attachment 365011

you are correct, I understand how my comment could be misunderstood.

PROVE it DUMMY!!!!! Prove to me where almost ALL working men need 2 or 3 jobs JUST to pay the rent?

PROVE IT because here are the FACTS to your stupid dumb ass, subjective and ill-informed comment!

The total number of full-time workers in the United States was 114.2 million as of December 2017.

Average month income $3,714 per month!
A) In December 2017, the median weekly salary for Americans was $857, which equals $3,714 per month.

Average monthly rent: $1,082!!!
B) Median monthly gross residential rent in the United States was $1,012 in 2017 according to the Census ACS survey.1
Average gross rent was $1,082 in 2017

NOW dummy!!!!!

SHOW me where 2 to three jobs is needed to pay $1,082 in rent by a common working man who is making $3,714/month???

FACTS... Please how can people like you continue to use the Internet without first checking to make sure what you are writing is true?
It is so simple. It took me less than 5 minutes to find both of the above, i.e. Working man makes $3,714 per month and rent is $1,082 a month!
Why then would the "working man" have to have 2 or 3 jobs JUST to pay rent????

many are living beyond their means, it takes multiple jobs to do that. Not saying its right, only that is happening.