Who watches The View?

Why? You've had those concepts explained to you many times, but you choose to pretend you don't understand. I'm not silly enough to attack a list of your questions at once, but one at a time is acceptable.

Obviously, you are referring to Judge Jackson's refusal to define a woman. As a supreme court justice, that answer would be quite different than a definition given by an average citizen. Much research would be required for a legal definition that would stand up in court. There are countless nuances that must be considered before a definition that precise could be made. Make no mistake, they were asking for that precise definition instead of some quick thought any normal person might offer.

:cuckoo:

The cows on the view make as much sense as you normally do, NONE!
I'm sorry you are having trouble keeping up. I'll type slower, and use smaller words if you think that might help you.

Why? You've had those concepts explained to you many times, but you choose to pretend you don't understand. I'm not silly enough to attack a list of your questions at once, but one at a time is acceptable.

Obviously, you are referring to Judge Jackson's refusal to define a woman. As a supreme court justice, that answer would be quite different than a definition given by an average citizen. Much research would be required for a legal definition that would stand up in court. There are countless nuances that must be considered before a definition that precise could be made. Make no mistake, they were asking for that precise definition instead of some quick thought any normal person might offer.
No, you are confused Moon Bat.

Jackson is a dumbass affirmative action worthless Negro that doesn't know her Black ass from a hole in the ground. She doesn't know know jackshit about Biology like all Liberals don't know jackshit about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

A few years ago I had a doctor's appointment.

On the TV in the waiting room The View was on.

The doctor noticed I had high blood pressure. I have never had high blood pressure. I told him that it was probably the cause of having that View hate crap on the TV in the waiting room.

He told his Receptionist to never let that program be shown again.

No, you are confused Moon Bat.

Jackson is a dumbass affirmative action worthless Negro that doesn't know her Black ass from a hole in the ground. She doesn't know know jackshit about Biology like all Liberals don't know jackshit about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.
Ok. So you give a legal definition of woman. A definition specific enough to hold up in any context in which it might be used.

Ok. So you give a legal definition of woman. A definition specific enough to hold up in any context in which it might be used.
Dumbass affirmative action Negro bitch is descriptive enough, isn't it?

Forum List

Back