156 days and 246 mass shootings. Biden and his Media pick 2 and ignore the rest.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert

If you need any more proof of the pathetic state of our Media, Biden and the Democratic Party, here it is. They ignore 240+ mass shootings in 2022 and only focus on two of them because it fits their politics. Excerpt from an NPR article:

156 days, at least 240 mass shootings​

Mass shootings also happened in Texas, Georgia, New York and Michigan over the weekend, according to the Gun Violence Archive, a group that tracks mass shootings.

Some 156 days into 2022, the country has now seen at least 246 mass shootings, according to the group's tally. That puts the U.S. on track for one of the deadliest years on record since the archive began tracking gun deaths. The site defines a mass shooting as any incident in which four or more people are killed or injured by a gun.

If you need any more proof of the pathetic state of our Media, Biden and the Democratic Party, here it is. They ignore 240+ mass shootings in 2022 and only focus on two of them because it fits their politics. Excerpt from an NPR article:

156 days, at least 240 mass shootings​

Mass shootings also happened in Texas, Georgia, New York and Michigan over the weekend, according to the Gun Violence Archive, a group that tracks mass shootings.

Some 156 days into 2022, the country has now seen at least 246 mass shootings, according to the group's tally. That puts the U.S. on track for one of the deadliest years on record since the archive began tracking gun deaths. The site defines a mass shooting as any incident in which four or more people are killed or injured by a gun.
How are we ignoring the rest if we know about them?

Yeah, they should just ignore any mass shootings and just send thoughts and prayers.

Its what the GOP does. God forbid they try to fix the problem of mass shootings. I doubt most republicans even acknowledge there is a problem.

Your lies and partisanship is boring try new material to waste your time on.

Your lies and partisanship is boring try new material to waste your time on.
Really? What is the GOP plan to stop mass shooting? We have more guns than any other nation and we have more mass shootings. So logic would dictate that more guns isn't going to decrease the carnage. So what's your plan--beyond the thoughts and prayers. The floor is yours. Go.

Really? What is the GOP plan to stop mass shooting? We have more guns than any other nation and we have more mass shootings. So logic would dictate that more guns isn't going to decrease the carnage. So what's your plan--beyond the thoughts and prayers. The floor is yours. Go.

I posted a bunch of stuff already the problems are not the guns it is the PEOPLE and chronic failure of state and federal governments to prevent mentally ill people like Ramos from passing the background check.

Gun laws already exist to prevent them but they are not being applied much.

Carpet bomb the hood.

I posted a bunch of stuff already the problems are not the guns it is the PEOPLE and chronic failure of state and federal governments to prevent mentally ill people like Ramos from passing the background check.
Other nations have mentally ill people. They don't have these monthly massacres.

So if you think it is the people...you're being silly. Try again please.

Other nations have mentally ill people. They don't have these monthly massacres.

So if you think it is the people...you're being silly. Try again please.

You didn't address anything I posted.

How silly of you!

Meanwhile here is what I posted the other day to Coyote:

It was the State and Federal governments who should have prevented the killer from passing his background check.

Flopping Aces

The signs were there. They’re almost always there. No one was paying attention.​

Posted by DrJohn on 27 May, 2022

Excerpt:

Tucson. Parkland. Buffalo. Uvalde.

Jared Loughner. Nikolas Cruz. Peyton Gendron. Salvador Ramos.

Their stories are all the same.

They committed terrible crimes exacting unimaginable pain and loss. All were preventable had someone taken their job seriously.

Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

Nikolas Cruz posted “Im going to be a professional school shooter” on YouTube. The FBI was tipped off.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip.

The FBI was also warned about Cruz after he posted on YouTube saying he was going to become a “professional school shooter.” The agency said they couldn’t identify the user who made the threat, despite Cruz posting under his own name.
LINK for the rest

and,

Gee you ignored a lot of information I posted it seems you are trying hard to ignore it even when you posted your own link that supports my contention that the government failed to stop Ramos, from MY link you too quickly dismissed:

"Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

Nikolas Cruz posted “Im going to be a professional school shooter” on YouTube. The FBI was tipped off.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip."

from YOUR link:

"People committed to a mental-health facility, or a court ruled were mentally unfit"

:oops8:

They had plenty of time to have Ramos stopped even the local police and FBI knew about him for many months to the year before he was clearly mentally unfit to own a fire arm.

This has been a longstanding failure of the government protecting the people because they continually IGNORE the warning signs over and over, they never seem to learn from the common demographic pattern of the killers who does it and fails to follow through in preventing future possibilities.

Your excuses are getting absurd since it is time to improve the background check which is run by the FEDERAL Government agency,

National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)

A division of the FBI who were involved with Ramos who waited until he was 18 to carry out his long stated many times repeated intention to shoot up a school something 99% of the people of America would NEVER talks this way.

You didn't address anything I posted.
Sure I did. You blame the monthly massacres on mental illness. Other nations have mentally ill folks...but very few massacres.

So it can't be mental illness. That is just problem solving 101.
How silly of you!

Meanwhile here is what I posted the other day to Coyote:

It was the State and Federal governments who should have prevented the killer from passing his background check.

Flopping Aces

The signs were there. They’re almost always there. No one was paying attention.​

Posted by DrJohn on 27 May, 2022

Excerpt:

Tucson. Parkland. Buffalo. Uvalde.

Jared Loughner. Nikolas Cruz. Peyton Gendron. Salvador Ramos.

Their stories are all the same.

They committed terrible crimes exacting unimaginable pain and loss. All were preventable had someone taken their job seriously.

Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip.

LINK for the rest

and,

Gee you ignored a lot of information I posted it seems you are trying hard to ignore it even when you posted your own link that supports my contention that the government failed to stop Ramos, from MY link you too quickly dismissed:

"Jared Loughner, who shot Gabby Giffords, was well known to Tucson police. He made numerous death threats. The cops were called to his house numerous times. He purchased a Glock after he made several death threats. They let him keep the weapon.

A person close to Cruz warned the FBI last month that he had a “desire to kill people” and could carry out a school shooting, the FBI admitted on Friday. The agency failed to act on the tip."

from YOUR link:

"People committed to a mental-health facility, or a court ruled were mentally unfit"

:oops8:

They had plenty of time to have Ramos stopped even the local police and FBI knew about him for many months to the year before he was clearly mentally unfit to own a fire arm.

This has been a longstanding failure of the government protecting the people because they continually IGNORE the warning signs over and over, they never seem to learn from the common demographic pattern of the killers who does it and fails to follow through in preventing future possibilities.

Your excuses are getting absurd since it is time to improve the background check which is run by the FEDERAL Government agency,

National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)

A division of the FBI who were involved with Ramos who waited until he was 18 to carry out his long stated many times repeated intention to shoot up a school something 99% of the people of America would NEVER talks this way.
Cool story bro.

Meanwhile, other nations have mentally ill folks...and they don't have the monthly massacres.

Why?

Sure I did. You blame the monthly massacres on mental illness. Other nations have mentally ill folks...but very few massacres.

So it can't be mental illness. That is just problem solving 101.

Cool story bro.

Meanwhile, other nations have mentally ill folks...and they don't have the monthly massacres.

Why?

You ignored the problem here by making a dumb deflection to other nations out there which means you have ZERO argument to make about what is going on here.

You haven't begun to solve any problems you are just another waste of my time to deal with thus you are now on my ignore list of stupid shallow people.

You are not interested in solving anything because you think like a leftist democrat.

Its what the GOP does. God forbid they try to fix the problem of mass shootings. I doubt most republicans even acknowledge there is a problem.

I think everybody realizes we have a gun violence problem. The question is, what to do about it? The Left is always and forever bitching about assault weapon bans, as though a criminal or a nutjob won't buy a different gun and kill a bunch of people anyway. It's stupid, and solves precisely nothing.

You know what happens when a new gun law is passed? The law-abiding citizens obey the law, but the criminals and nutjobs don't and that is the problem. All those mass shootings are not done by law-abiding citizens, you can disarm those people but WTF good does that do? The law-breakers can get guns illegally, they don't care about the laws.

So instead of focusing on stuff that doesn't change anything, maybe the Left should focus on something else that does. Like thee shooters instead of the guns they use. Like getting rid of Gun Free Zones, which is nothing more than a clear signal for shooters that want to kill people that nobody will be shooting back, how stupid is that? Then there are the progressive liberal judges and DAs that don't prosecute those who commit crimes with a gun in the name of social justice. How can anybody bitch about guns and gun control and then be soft on gun crime and gun criminals? It makes no sense.

Then there's the question of more police instead of less. I remember the hue and cry from the Left to defund or even abolish the police. And they tried to do that in some places too, and a lot of good cops left the force as a result. How is it not obvious that fewer cops leads to more crime, especially violent crime? Fewer cops means longer response times to crime scenes, how is that good for anybody except the bad guys? Police forces in big cities lost a lot of veteran cops who retired early or just quit the force; that wasn't good for public safety and security.

Last edited:
Yeah, they should just ignore any mass shootings and just send thoughts and prayers.

Hey look over there, Republicans BAD!!! You never deviate from the Democrat playbook.

I don't anybody doesn't realize we have a gun violence problem. The question is, what to do about it? The Left is always and forever bitching about assault weapon bans, as though a criminal or a nutjob won't buy a different gun and kill a bunch of people anyway. It's stupid, and solves precisely nothing.

You know what happens when a new gun law is passed? The law-abiding citizens obey the law, but the criminals and nutjobs don't and that is the problem. All those mass shootings are not done by law-abiding citizens, you can disarm those people but WTF good does that do? The law-breakers can get guns illegally, they don't care about the laws.

So instead of focusing on stuff that doesn't change anything, maybe the Left should focus on something else that does. Like thee shooters instead of the guns they use. Like getting rid of Gun Free Zones, which is nothing more than a clear signal for shooters that want to kill people that nobody will be shooting back, how stupid is that? Then there are the progressive liberal judges and DAs that don't prosecute those who commit crimes with a gun in the name of social justice. How can anybody bitch about guns and gun control and then be soft on gun crime and gun criminals? It makes no sense.

Then there's the question of more police instead of less. I remember the hue and cry from the Left to defund or even abolish the police. And they tried to do that in some places too, and a lot of good cops left the force as a result. How is it not obvious that fewer cops leads to more crime, especially violent crime? Fewer cops means longer response times to crime scenes, how is that good for anybody except the bad guys? Police forces in big cities lost a lot of veteran cops who retired early or just quit the force; that wasn't good for public safety and security.

Gun laws are merely a way to infringe upon a law-abiding person's rights, and more ways to criminalize otherwise lawful people. How is it possible that people have epic crime after crime committed IN schools by schoolchildren and yet we suspect the GUN instead of the SCHOOL?

How do we think we need a new gun law when the first 20,000 didn't solve the problem?

How do we not admit that progressivism hasn't utterly FAILED US when the gun violence has increased proportionally right alongside of the indoctrination of more progressive ideas upon society?

Gun laws are merely a way to infringe upon a law-abiding person's rights, and more ways to criminalize otherwise lawful people. How is it possible that people have epic crime after crime committed IN schools by schoolchildren and yet we suspect the GUN instead of the SCHOOL?

How do we think we need a new gun law when the first 20,000 didn't solve the problem?

How do we not admit that progressivism hasn't utterly FAILED US when the gun violence has increased proportionally right alongside of the indoctrination of more progressive ideas upon society?

We should make murder against the law

I think everybody realizes we have a gun violence problem. The question is, what to do about it? The Left is always and forever bitching about assault weapon bans, as though a criminal or a nutjob won't buy a different gun and kill a bunch of people anyway. It's stupid, and solves precisely nothing.

Almost all of Europe is a "gun free zone"....why aren't the "criminals and nut jobs" shooting up schools every day over there?

Forum List

Back