Who was the most racist President?

Maybe , maybe not. Maybe LBJ saw the writing on the wall that civil rights was inevitable and he decided to get the liberals on the right side of the issue. Remember, the Dems were united against civil rights in the 1950's, the Kennedy Family opposed Ike's Civil Rights act of 1957. The libs hated Ike for integrating the schools in Little Rock and elsewhere.
Conservatives have been against every emancipation effort in this country since its founding...

What conservative politician spoke out in favor of abolition?? what conservative politician was known for his strong pro-civil rights stance in the 50's and 60's??

Were those people being murdered in the south for going around and registering voters conservatives??

Remember it was libs like Orval B. Faubus and George C. Wallace that opposed civil rights, while conservatives like General Eisenhower who sent the Army to liberal towns like the Clinton's Little Rock to desegregate the schools.

MLK was a Dittohead, make no mistake about it. His beloved niece, Alveda King, carries on his Tremendous Tea Party traditions.
Maybe , maybe not. Maybe LBJ saw the writing on the wall that civil rights was inevitable and he decided to get the liberals on the right side of the issue. Remember, the Dems were united against civil rights in the 1950's, the Kennedy Family opposed Ike's Civil Rights act of 1957. The libs hated Ike for integrating the schools in Little Rock and elsewhere.
Conservatives have been against every emancipation effort in this country since its founding...

What conservative politician spoke out in favor of abolition?? what conservative politician was known for his strong pro-civil rights stance in the 50's and 60's??

Were those people being murdered in the south for going around and registering voters conservatives??

Remember it was libs like Orval B. Faubus and George C. Wallace that opposed civil rights, while conservatives like General Eisenhower who sent the Army to liberal towns like the Clinton's Little Rock to desegregate the schools.

MLK was a Dittohead, make no mistake about it. His beloved niece, Alveda King, carries on his Tremendous Tea Party traditions.

George Wallace was a liberal? Where did you read that?

Where did you get the idea that Gov. Wallace wasn't a lib?

He endorsed Hard Core Ultraliberal Jimmy Carter for President.
Still waiting for you to tell me what conservatives were on the front line with MLK in the 60's fighting for Civil Rights?? Goldwater?? Reagan?? Trump??

Trumpers are pathetic

The Robert F. Kennedy DOJ was on the front line with MLK to get inside and tap his phones. Just like the Obama/Lynch DOJ tapped the phones at Trump's home in New York.

The two great men, MLK and Donald J Trump, have more in common than just being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Still waiting for you to tell me what conservatives were on the front line with MLK in the 60's fighting for Civil Rights?? Goldwater?? Reagan?? Trump??

Trumpers are pathetic

The Robert F. Kennedy DOJ was on the front line with MLK to get inside and tap his phones. Just like the Obama/Lynch DOJ tapped the phones at Trump's home in New York.

The two great men, MLK and Donald J Trump, have more in common than just being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Still waiting for you to tell me what conservatives were there fighting for Civil Rights with MLK...

You bringing up the Kennedys and Hoover doesn't do shit for me...

I am not a Kennedy fan and I damn sure ain't a Hoover fan....but I can't count how many times I have seen Trumpers on this site opine about how Kennedy was the only good democrat president.....

Trumpers are pathetic

Still waiting for you to tell me what conservatives were there fighting for Civil Rights with MLK...

I am not a Kennedy fan and I damn sure ain't a Hoover fan....but I can't count how many times I have seen Trumpers on this site opine about how Kennedy was the only good democrat president.....

Dr. King himself was a conservative, applied for a gun permit that the liberals turned down. Imagine if he had been armed on April 4, 1968 in Memphis and was able to return fire? Instead he was a sitting duck in a dangerous city and stepped out onto the balcony of the motel.

Remember MLK was the original Tea Bagger.

Trumpers are pathetic

I can not say Kennedy was a good democrat president. He just may not be a democrat in todays environment. His family was/is another who promoted one thing while living in another way. With all of it being from corruption. Ted Kennedy and what followed destroyed us.

Point stands-without LBJ, NO civil rights

Barring black students from public schools is not very liberal

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trumpers are pathetic

I can not say Kennedy was a good democrat president. He just may not be a democrat in todays environment. His family was/is another who promoted one thing while living in another way. With all of it being from corruption. Ted Kennedy and what followed destroyed us.
There is no question JFK would be a democrat in today’s environment

He was a liberals liberal

Trumpers are pathetic

Dr. King himself was a conservative, applied for a gun permit that the liberals turned down. Imagine if he had been armed on April 4, 1968 in Memphis and was able to return fire? Instead he was a sitting duck in a dangerous city and stepped out onto the balcony of the motel.

Remember MLK was the original Tea Bagger.
MLK was killed by a sniper

He supported redistribution of wealth, universal healthcare and reparations for slavery

You consider that conservative?

The liberals in my home state of Ohio, and throughout the entire Liberal Realm, banned blacks from certain schools, pools and other public facilities in my youth. I don't know if you realized this, but Big Labor had separate Black and White seniority lists in the mills

What they taught you was revised white history. LBJ was the president that signed the civil rights bill and he worked the congress making deals to get the votes.

He did sign it.
Sort of like Clinton was forced to sign welfare reform or lose politically.
The rest is false
For 20 years he voted against every civil rights bill, calling them a sham.
Every Republican voted for the bill, Johnson signed it and flat out told the Republicans that this would cause the negroes to vote Democrat for 100 years, cause he knew that y'all weren't sophisticated enough to understand.
Barack Hussein even spoke about that .

MLK was no dittohead and his children MLK III and Berniece will tell you that. Alveda was not his child. George Wallace was no liberal. And Eisenhower implemented Operation Wetback.

He did sign it.
The rest is false
Every Republican voted for the bill, Johnson signed it and flat out told the Republicans that this would cause the negroes to vote Democrat for 100 years, cause he knew that y'all weren't sophisticated enough to understand.

MLK was no dittohead and his children MLK III and Berniece will tell you that. Alveda was not his child. George Wallace was no liberal. And Eisenhower implemented Operation Wetback.

Maybe you are unfamiliar with the fact that MLK was against all of the rioting the libs scheduled back in his day. Totally against violence.

And the fact that he applied for a firearms permit tells me that he wasn't the crazed libs, leftist say he was today.

Further, look at his appearance. Always in a suit jacket and tie, you won't see MLK wearing a kufi or his pants worn in the "sagging" mode, even though liberals did throw him in prison a few times.

The liberals in my home state of Ohio, and throughout the entire Liberal Realm, banned blacks from certain schools, pools and other public facilities in my youth. I don't know if you realized this, but Big Labor had separate Black and White seniority lists in the mills

Whites did this. As a black man, you punk ass conservatives piss me off with this bullshit. Whites did what you claim and that means liberals and conservatives. I am not going to argue with your white ass about it.. The north and the south did this, liberals, conservatives, Republicans and Democrats. And todays conservative republican is all about returning to those times.

Maybe you are unfamiliar with the fact that MLK was against all of the rioting the libs scheduled back in his day. Totally against violence.

And the fact that he applied for a firearms permit tells me that he wasn't the crazed libs, leftist say he was today.

Further, look at his appearance. Always in a suit jacket and tie, you won't see MLK wearing a kufi or his pants worn in the "sagging" mode, even though liberals did throw him in prison a few times.

Look white boy, you can't tell me shit about King. King stated that riots were the language of the unheard. Dr. King came to our town not long before a white conservative murdered him. My father was the leading pastor in the black community. He met with King. And King was not wearing a suit and tie. You don't know shit about King but one motherfucking sentence In a speech.

Keep Dr. Kings name out your mouth.

He did sign it.
The rest is false

I get very frustrated when d1c sucking conservatives like yourself willfully lie about MLK once the history is clear.....

Funny how conservatives want to claim MLK years after his death but never claimed him while he was alive...…...how about you read some books by MLK instead of making shit up...
View attachment 283518
View attachment 283519
Just because King said something doesn't make it true or even good. I am not a conservative but don't want to claim King in any way. I prefer an approach like Malcolm X.

Trumpers are pathetic
Trumpers weren't alive then, slick.

Look white boy, you can't tell me shit about King. King stated that riots were the language of the unheard. Dr. King came to our town not long before a white conservative murdered him. My father was the leading pastor in the black community. He met with King. And King was not wearing a suit and tie. You don't know shit about King but one motherfucking sentence In a speech.

Keep Dr. Kings name out your mouth.
Free speech-he can say what he likes. By the way, what is a ditto head?

Wallace endorsed Carter, because Carter stood up for him during Carter's days a "'not so liberal" candidate for governor. By the time that Carter ran for president in 1976, Wallace's days as a hardcore segregationist were fading, and Carter had become more liberal.

A lot happened to the social and political landscape between the era of the fight for civil rights in the early to mid 60'S and the early to mid 70's.
I am old enough to have witnessed it, and I did.

There was no way that Wallace was considered a liberal during the 60's, if ever at all.

He actually ended up near the end of his life practically begging black people for forgiveness because of his segregationist past and some were even gullible enough to believe him to be sincere.

Google is your friend. Look it up.
Jimmy Carter's racist campaign of 1970

Last edited:

Trumpers are pathetic

Not even comparable. MLK actually was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, and Trumps nomination was questionable.

The two have nothing in common except being born in America.

FBI asked to probe forged Trump nomination for Nobel Peace Prize

Last edited:

Trumpers are pathetic

Senator Everett Dirksen wrote the 1964 civil rights act.
Everett Dirksen: Forgotten Civil Rights Champion | National Portrait Gallery
President Eisenhower signed the 1957 and 1960 civil rights acts.
Civil Rights Act of 1957 - Wikipedia
President Grant started the civil rights laws.
March 1, 1875: Grant signs the Civil Rights Act

I suspect those were conservative initiatives

Forum List

Back