Who was the Midnight Rider?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

A lot of the heels in Jim Crockett Promotions hypothesized it was none other that Dusty Rhodes. But the Rider himself denied it and they were never able to de-mask him.

This is one of the great mysteries in the world of professional wrestling, and one which we may never know the answer to.

A lot of the heels in Jim Crockett Promotions hypothesized it was none other that Dusty Rhodes. But the Rider himself denied it and they were never able to de-mask him.

This is one of the great mysteries in the world of professional wrestling, and one which we may never know the answer to.

you would have to ask greg allman.....

Gregg Allman, of course!

Well damn! I used to see that cracker playin' piano live. :(

Last edited:

That's motherfuckin' Dusty Rhodes, boy! :auiqs.jpg:

I love me some Dusty Rhodes.

Git you some atomic elbow action!

He even does it to Ric Flair!

giphy.webp

:auiqs.jpg:

Those guys earn their money, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Yep, that was Dusty :thup: it all started in the Florida territory where I am from. But here is one of his best promos he was so good at. I met him once he is nothing like his in ring persona doesn't even speak that way.

Forum List

Back