Who was behind 9/11

Who was behind 9/11

• Total voters

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
I choose option "all of them", especially the fanatic beheading Saudis.
Without Saudi money exporting their sick beheading Wahabbism into the world there wouldn't have been no Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, Boko Haram, Taliban.

Unbenannt.jpg

Mossad on behalf of Israel was behind 9/11. ..... :cool:

I don't believe in that explanation.
There's Jihadism, fueled for decades by Gulf oil money (especially Saudi money).
If 9/11 did not happen eminating out of Afghanistan, some 2/15 or 7/29 would've happened out of Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan etc.. all fueled by Saudi money+ideology.

Most Americans may not know this because the media is too busy propping up their boy but the DNI released a terror warning this morning....yes ladies and gents and whatevers...we are back to 2008 over night.....thanks Joe....

Look who is your ally
They put the heads on public display, what's the difference to Isis or Al-Qaeda ?

Why doesn't PEW make research on Sharia-law in US-allied countries like Saudi-Arabia, UAE ?
Because they're already governed by Sharia law: Beheadings, chopping off hands from the body and lashes.
Watch Operation Kingdom with Jamie Foxx ! Gated communities with Shopping-malls where when you leave those tourist gated communities Sharia Taliban-land awaits you.

gsi2-overview-1.png

Last edited:
Support for Sharia:
Afghanistan: 99 %
Pakistan: 84%

All teachings from Saudi/UAE financed madrassas (religious schools)

I don't particularily like USA, especially after Abu-Ghraib Guantanamo and Powell/Bush fabrication of evidence for Iraq war, but I like Saudi / UAE Jihadi financers even less.
Never trust a Jew, but always trust a Jew before an Armenian , Greek or Arab Sheikh.
Anatolian Wisdom.

Last edited:

Who was behind 9/11?​

Ted Cruz’s father

1628983618426.jpeg

Last edited:
I choose option "all of them", especially the fanatic beheading Saudis.
Without Saudi money exporting their sick beheading Wahabbism into the world there wouldn't have been no Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, Boko Haram, Taliban.

Unbenannt.jpg

LOLOL.. You don't know a thing about Saudi Arabia or King Fahd's legacy. You ever been anywhere in the ME or do you just cruise the internet?

Putin had it right on 913 = US, Israel, and Saudi

Only Zionist traitors and sub human pro Israel Christians with IQ under 5 do not have enough patriotism to America to acknowledge that truth

Sometimes I think this is a politic, political organized event, sometimes i think this is an individual terrorist attack.

Why may it be political?

There are a serious number of people and politicians fed from battle and blood. There are companies that provide serious gains from such

Why may it be individual terrorist attack.

Because I had heard that the families of the terrorists who perform a terrorist attack of 9/11 have rich and good facilities. Good facilities, freedom, luxury life and rich children who cannot be satisfied with them.

Putin had it right on 913 = US, Israel, and Saudi

Only Zionist traitors and sub human pro Israel Christians with IQ under 5 do not have enough patriotism to America to acknowledge that truth
Another poster who spews Garbage. Threads please that support your “ claim”

Forum List

Back