The New Middle East

Will North Porea sell Nuclear Missiles to Iran?

• USA will go to war to prevent it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. NOKO is just bluffing!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THAI EXPAT

Jun 14, 2017
Thailand
Picture_14_2.jpg

While the intrepid Fourth Estate that has been infested with idiots, continues to look for Russians in every White House closet, and under Trump's bed. The world keeps on turning. They don't care if Trump fondled Comey, or who is the bigger liar, they see the last remaining Superpower as a circular firing squad with no bullets.

When Trump did the Middle East, he did his sword dance all alone. The big question is what the hell happened to all those GENERALS he appointed to his cabinet?

But the ME leaders did use it as an excuse to redraw the boundaries that Europe imposed after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

North African and Middle Eastern Politicians and leaders never speak directly to an issue. This is evidenced in the Koran and Hadith.

What we are seeing is a re alignment of interests. This re alignment was in danger of being exposed by Al Jazeera, and leaks, much as the West is being exposed by Wiki Leaks and delusional ideologues.

I have no direct evidence and base my observation on bits and pieces of information contained in other reports of events. But here is my WILD ASS GUESS, for what it is worth.

1. Iran, Hezbollah Lebanon, Syria, Russia, Yemen and Shi'a Iraq are forming an alliance that shares Nuclear Weapons soon to be supplied by North Korea.

2. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Kurdistan Iraq, USA, and Israel. are forming a counter Alliance with Israeli Nuclear weapons.

3. Turkey saw an opportunity to reignite the Ottoman Empire, by aligning with Qatar, Pakistan, Sudan and Oman and a new Palestinian state if one is established. This alliance will bring Pakistani Nuclear weapons to their side.

The rest of the unaligned states such as Libya will go to the winner.

The goal of all sides is a Nuclear Middle east, with Iran, Syria and Lebanon supplied by North Korea.

If this is allowed to happen, the concept of Armageddon is reality.
That is why TRUMP did not mouth the NATO pledge that an attack on one is an attack on all. TURKEY is a member of NATO, and if my analysis is correct, USA may end up fighting Turkey, a NATO member.

This is also why I say an all out attack on NOKO is inevitable. To prevent them from supplying the Middle East with Nuclear Missiles.

The Muslim world doesn't like the new Alliance of Israel and Saudi Arabia!
With Qatar's money, Erdogan can wage the war against Israel he promised. Now that he has purged all the moderate opposition with his fake Coup attempt, he is free to align with Pakistan.
The possibility that America will move their embassy to Jerusalem is the call to Jihad. A Kurdistan rich in Iraq oil, and a seasoned army trained in Syria, traps Turkey on 3 fronts, Syria, Israel and Kurdistan. A Protector of the Palestinians, he see's them losing the two state option. That is a desperate situation for Turkey.

THE NEW ME POLITIK

target="_blank">The looming end to the Western-Turkish alliance | Pakistan Today
www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/04/07/the-looming-end-to-the-western-turkish-alliance
Apr 7, 2017

The growing tension between Turkey and its Western allies, which was further heightened during the Obama administration, is narrowing the space for cooperation between the two sides and in fact is progressively worsening. Erdogan’s hope that he and President Trump would improve their ties as members of NATO has dramatically diminished. Washington and the EU still deeply disagree with Ankara on a host of issues, which are unlikely to be resolved on a mutually gainful basis any time in the foreseeable future.
Turkey’s growing retreat from Western values may have already reached a point of no return. Erdogan has removed Turkey from the Western orbit and set the alliance on a collision course. The falling-out is attributed to the following troubling developments over the past several years.

The whole Muslim world is involved in terrorism. Not the masses, but the governments. Trumps call for war on terrorism means they have to give it up as a clandestine means of attacking infidels.

While the media is searching the White hose closets and looking under Trumps bed for Russians, the world is changing and the pathetic US media has no time to report it!

Qatar, their neighbor and the home of the region’s largest American military base.

And the UAE, Saudi Arabia and company seem to have taken a major gamble based on the assumption that Trump would be on board and mostly lost ― even if they are able to secure concessions from Qatar on its relationships with the Muslim Brotherhood movement, Iran, civil society activists and other forces around the Middle East.

Qatar diplomatic crisis – timeline
5 June: Two weeks after Trump visits the Middle East and throws his weight behind the Saudis, Riyadh and its regional allies cut diplomatic, economic, and transport links with Qatar, alleging ties to terror

6 June: Saudi Arabia and the UAE order Qatar to break all links with the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and Iran, as Donald Trump appears to take credit for the coordinated action on ... Show more

5 June: Two weeks after Trump visits the Middle East and throws his weight behind the Saudis, Riyadh and its regional allies cut diplomatic, economic, and transport links with Qatar, alleging ties to terror

6 June: Saudi Arabia and the UAE order Qatar to break all links with the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and Iran, as Donald Trump appears to take credit for the coordinated action on Twitter

7 June: The UAE warns that anyone expressing sympathy for Qatar could face up to 15 years in prison. Trump and Kuwait offer to mediate the crisis

8 June: Qatar's foreign minister gives series of defiant interviews, pledging never to 'surrender the independence of our foreign policy'. Qatar-based al-Jazeera comes under a sustained cyber-attack

9 June: The Saudi-led coalition sanctions organisations and people accused of links to Islamist militancy – many of them Qataris or with links to Qatar. The Turkish president signs legislation that would offer Qatar military assistance if necessary

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/09/qatar-crisis-grows-as-arab-nations-draw-up-terror-sanctions-list

The Muslim Brotherhood’s spiritual leader, Youssef al-Qaradawi, who is based in Doha, and individuals in Libya as well as Shia groups in Bahrain seen by the new alignment governments as linked to Iran. Egypt especially see's Qatar as backing opposition to their governments.

Trump Accuses Qatar of funding Terrorism

US President Donald Trump accuses Qatar of funding terrorism at "very high level" when speaking at the White House on Friday, where he was holding a joint news conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/qatar-diplomatic-crisis-latest-updates-170605105550769.html

Trump and Saudi King Salman sign a “strategic vision” agreement to intensify ties in defence, economics and other areas.

In a speech in Riyadh on May 21, Trump urges the international community to isolate Iran and calls on Arab and Muslim states to freeze channels of funding for groups including the Sunni Muslim Islamic State jihadists and Lebanon’s Shiite movement Hezbollah.

Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman says the latest developments involving Qatar could herald a broad anti-terror alliance including Israel.

The fact you haven't read any of this in the MSM shows the pathetic state American media is in. They are obsessed with destroying Trump, and don't care what is happening in the world!

AAmeDAQ.jpg

I should have made it clear that this is the reason for the Diplomatic Boycott of Qatar! Their money and Turkeys army could be the basis for a New Ottoman Empire. But Al Jazeera was ready to do a series on the New Alliance with Israel, and that could have sparked revolution in Saudi Arabia.

I should have made it clear that this is the reason for the Diplomatic Boycott of Qatar! Their money and Turkeys army could be the basis for a New Ottoman Empire. But Al Jazeera was ready to do a series on the New Alliance with Israel, and that could have sparked revolution in Saudi Arabia.

Not to worry. The US will send Chuck Norris over there to kick some ass.

Not to worry. The US will send Chuck Norris over there to kick some ass.
They already did. His name is Mad Dog Maddis.

Actually, its Russia who is selling them planes so you might want to look in that direction. And be sure to send a thank you note to Pooting's lap dog.

054531a331eff258feedf2a9dd962e0d4246a4-v5-wm.jpg

View attachment 134084
While the intrepid Fourth Estate that has been infested with idiots, continues to look for Russians in every White House closet, and under Trump's bed. The world keeps on turning. They don't care if Trump fondled Comey, or who is the bigger liar, they see the last remaining Superpower as a circular firing squad with no bullets.

When Trump did the Middle East, he did his sword dance all alone. The big question is what the hell happened to all those GENERALS he appointed to his cabinet?

But the ME leaders did use it as an excuse to redraw the boundaries that Europe imposed after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

North African and Middle Eastern Politicians and leaders never speak directly to an issue. This is evidenced in the Koran and Hadith.

What we are seeing is a re alignment of interests. This re alignment was in danger of being exposed by Al Jazeera, and leaks, much as the West is being exposed by Wiki Leaks and delusional ideologues.

I have no direct evidence and base my observation on bits and pieces of information contained in other reports of events. But here is my WILD ASS GUESS, for what it is worth.

1. Iran, Hezbollah Lebanon, Syria, Russia, Yemen and Shi'a Iraq are forming an alliance that shares Nuclear Weapons soon to be supplied by North Korea.

2. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait, UAE, Jordan, Bahrain, Kurdistan Iraq, USA, and Israel. are forming a counter Alliance with Israeli Nuclear weapons.

3. Turkey saw an opportunity to reignite the Ottoman Empire, by aligning with Qatar, Pakistan, Sudan and Oman and a new Palestinian state if one is established. This alliance will bring Pakistani Nuclear weapons to their side.

The goal of all sides is a Nuclear Middle east, with Iran, Syria and Lebanon supplied by North Korea.

That is why TRUMP did not mouth the NATO pledge that an attack on one is an attack on all. TURKEY is a member of NATO, and if my analysis is correct, USA may end up fighting Turkey, a NATO member.

This is also why I say an all out attack on NOKO is inevitable. To prevent them from supplying the Middle East with Nuclear Missiles.

With Qatar's money, Erdogan can wage the war against Israel he promised. Now that he has purged all the moderate opposition with his fake Coup attempt, he is free to align with Pakistan.
The possibility that America will move their embassy to Jerusalem is the call to Jihad. A Kurdistan rich in Iraq oil, and a seasoned army trained in Syria, traps Turkey on 3 fronts, Syria, Israel and Kurdistan. A Protector of the Palestinians, he see's them losing the two state option. That is a desperate situation for Turkey.

THE NEW ME POLITIK

target="_blank">The looming end to the Western-Turkish alliance | Pakistan Today
www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/04/07/the-looming-end-to-the-western-turkish-alliance
Apr 7, 2017

The growing tension between Turkey and its Western allies, which was further heightened during the Obama administration, is narrowing the space for cooperation between the two sides and in fact is progressively worsening. Erdogan’s hope that he and President Trump would improve their ties as members of NATO has dramatically diminished. Washington and the EU still deeply disagree with Ankara on a host of issues, which are unlikely to be resolved on a mutually gainful basis any time in the foreseeable future.
Turkey’s growing retreat from Western values may have already reached a point of no return. Erdogan has removed Turkey from the Western orbit and set the alliance on a collision course. The falling-out is attributed to the following troubling developments over the past several years.

The whole Muslim world is involved in terrorism. Not the masses, but the governments. Trumps call for war on terrorism means they have to give it up as a clandestine means of attacking infidels.

While the media is searching the White hose closets and looking under Trumps bed for Russians, the world is changing and the pathetic US media has no time to report it!

Qatar, their neighbor and the home of the region’s largest American military base.

And the UAE, Saudi Arabia and company seem to have taken a major gamble based on the assumption that Trump would be on board and mostly lost ― even if they are able to secure concessions from Qatar on its relationships with the Muslim Brotherhood movement, Iran, civil society activists and other forces around the Middle East.

6 June: Saudi Arabia and the UAE order Qatar to break all links with the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and Iran, as Donald Trump appears to take credit for the coordinated action on ... Show more

6 June: Saudi Arabia and the UAE order Qatar to break all links with the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and Iran, as Donald Trump appears to take credit for the coordinated action on Twitter

7 June: The UAE warns that anyone expressing sympathy for Qatar could face up to 15 years in prison. Trump and Kuwait offer to mediate the crisis

8 June: Qatar's foreign minister gives series of defiant interviews, pledging never to 'surrender the independence of our foreign policy'. Qatar-based al-Jazeera comes under a sustained cyber-attack

9 June: The Saudi-led coalition sanctions organisations and people accused of links to Islamist militancy – many of them Qataris or with links to Qatar. The Turkish president signs legislation that would offer Qatar military assistance if necessary

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/09/qatar-crisis-grows-as-arab-nations-draw-up-terror-sanctions-list

The Muslim Brotherhood’s spiritual leader, Youssef al-Qaradawi, who is based in Doha, and individuals in Libya as well as Shia groups in Bahrain seen by the new alignment governments as linked to Iran. Egypt especially see's Qatar as backing opposition to their governments.

US President Donald Trump accuses Qatar of funding terrorism at "very high level" when speaking at the White House on Friday, where he was holding a joint news conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/qatar-diplomatic-crisis-latest-updates-170605105550769.html

Trump and Saudi King Salman sign a “strategic vision” agreement to intensify ties in defence, economics and other areas.

In a speech in Riyadh on May 21, Trump urges the international community to isolate Iran and calls on Arab and Muslim states to freeze channels of funding for groups including the Sunni Muslim Islamic State jihadists and Lebanon’s Shiite movement Hezbollah.

Israeli Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman says the latest developments involving Qatar could herald a broad anti-terror alliance including Israel.

The fact you haven't read any of this in the MSM shows the pathetic state American media is in. They are obsessed with destroying Trump, and don't care what is happening in the world!

View attachment 134086
I will root for alliance #1

View attachment 134084

THE NEW ME POLITIK

Apr 7, 2017

View attachment 134086
I will pay for a one way ticket, if you will go! NOKO would be a better choice for you. You are already brain dead, so you have nothing to lose like Otto Warmbier did!
LOL @ a pussy American living in Thailand trying to whine at me because I refuse to back the Jewish controlled US government. Hilarious shit.
Yes. Keep laughing. The mental asylum is also called the laughing Academy. What are you? Did you ever go to school? I'm thinking White Trash on welfare.

Unfortunately, this is the mentality level of most of the "progressive" posters on this forum. I suggest putting them on your ignore list.

View attachment 134084

THE NEW ME POLITIK

Apr 7, 2017

View attachment 134086
I will pay for a one way ticket, if you will go! NOKO would be a better choice for you. You are already brain dead, so you have nothing to lose like Otto Warmbier did!
LOL @ a pussy American living in Thailand trying to whine at me because I refuse to back the Jewish controlled US government. Hilarious shit.
Yes. Keep laughing. The mental asylum is also called the laughing Academy. What are you? Did you ever go to school? I'm thinking White Trash on welfare.

Unfortunately, this is the mentality level of most of the "progressive" posters on this forum. I suggest putting them on your ignore list.

Seems both sides are willing to insult the other, without every making much of an argument.

Seems both sides are willing to insult the other, without every making much of an argument.
Another nit wit. My article is my argument, why should I repeat to a moron who can only post nonesense

Another nit wit. My article is my argument, why should I repeat to a moron who can only post nonesense

Oh, wow. Look, you spend your whole time throwing out insults at people, and I don't come on here to listen to people acting like school kids.

So, I tell you what, I'll let you get back to insulting people and I'll discuss things properly, and I'll put you on the ignore list. I seriously don't need people like you in my life.

Bye.

Is there no one on this site who can think? I offer well thought possibilities for catastrophe, ignored by what used to be Media. What do I get in return? One line insults from morons! Trump is a Genius compared to what is offered here. Why should the MSM offer factual Journalism?

Oh, wow. Look, you spend your whole time throwing out insults at people, and I don't come on here to listen to people acting like school kids.

So, I tell you what, I'll let you get back to insulting people and I'll discuss things properly, and I'll put you on the ignore list. I seriously don't need people like you in my life.

Bye.
When an idiot insults me, I respond in kind. If you are too dumb to see that, I don't need you. Where was your thoughtful response? I spend my whole time writing Thought provoking articles, and answer in kind. I am not going to IGNORE anybody, that just gives power to trolls. They need to be exposed.

View attachment 134084

THE NEW ME POLITIK

Apr 7, 2017

View attachment 134086

tl;dr

View attachment 134084

THE NEW ME POLITIK

Apr 7, 2017

View attachment 134086

You would be the ONLY idiot here who thinks I am a progressive. ROFLMAO you need to spend more time here or look through my posts....farthest thing from a progressive one can be.

I am not going to IGNORE anybody, that just gives power to trolls. They need to be exposed.

They have already exposed themselves many times over. Why allow them to derail the conversation?

P.S. Try posting in the Clean Debate Zone.

I am not going to IGNORE anybody, that just gives power to trolls. They need to be exposed.

They have already exposed themselves many times over. Why allow them to derail the conversation?

P.S. Try posting in the Clean Debate Zone.
jwoodie. The clean zone is a good idea if I want to post a passionate or sincere article.
I find it interesting that this odium clown is a gold member with almost 20,000 messages and 3,000 thanks. He must have something to say when he gets over his insecurity and fear of a new comer. I grew up on the streets of NY, so his kind of stupidity doesn't bother me. In a twisted way he is paying homage to my superior intellect. He is acknowledging he is hurt by my truth, but cannot refute it.
Anyway, thanks for the advice!

Forum List

Back