Who Wants to Bet....Ferguson GJ Decision

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I bet the Grand Jury releases its decision sometime tomorrow as the storm hits St. Louis....It will be SUCH a coincidence.

1027-2allfcsts_loop_ndfd-1.gif

There will be a "storm" after the announcement, too.
Let 'em riot.
it will open more people's eyes and therefore be good for america in the long run.

Let 'em riot.
it will open more people's eyes and therefore be good for america in the long run.

[[[[rolling eyes]]]] I don't think you get it.

And I also don't think you get it......Let the shit hit the fan in St. Louis and it's going to fly all over the map.

Riots in the '60s started over a problem on a bus and a lunch counter. Now they have the internet to get their party started.

And in 2016 you can bet the blacks and other minorities will make sure a Republican doesn't get into the Oval Office.

I will be one of those volunteers taking anyone who needs a ride to get a voter ID. Yup. And then driving them to the polls on the first Tuesday in November. You really just can't think beyond your nose.

I bet the Grand Jury releases its decision sometime tomorrow as the storm hits St. Louis....It will be SUCH a coincidence.

1027-2allfcsts_loop_ndfd-1.gif

And what were you hoping for, asshole? Clear skies and sunny weather so the riots that left-wing race-baiting maggots like you want so baddly to happen, happen? What if the target of the rioters was to kill every queer in greater St. Louis? You'd be out there cheering them on, right?

Let 'em riot.

And I also don't think you get it......Let the shit hit the fan in St. Louis and it's going to fly all over the map.

Oh, we know..innocent white people nationwide will be attacked...some killed by negroes as revenge...

And in 2016 you can bet the blacks and other minorities will make sure a Republican doesn't get into the Oval Office.

So if white people don't allow negroes to riot whenever there is a legal decision they disagree with, the GOP will fail..Ok..very plausible and realistic... /sarc[/B]

I will be one of those volunteers taking anyone who needs a ride to get a voter ID. Yup. And then driving them to the polls on the first Tuesday in November. You really just can't think beyond your nose.
[/B]
be careful in some of those neighborhoods whitey...they don't care that you voted for obama or that you aren't a "racist"..all that matters is that you're white and therefore a target.

Let 'em riot.

Riots in the '60s started over a problem on a bus and a lunch counter. Now they have the internet to get their party started.

[/QUOTE

Really?? so violence is the ticket?? more of the hate and division squad showing who they really are.

If they are not going to charge him, I think Holder needs to show up to personally read the verdict and the reasons why not, and apologize for how he jumped the gun, once again.

The residents of Ferguson say they are prepared for war. They have certainly had long enough to either arm themselves or get out.

I came across a story this morning, that showed video of some Ferguson stores and businesses that were boarding up their windows and getting ready for a shitstorm.

Forum List

Back