Who Signed The Subpoenas?

FB_IMG_1571574825299.jpg

Well, if the lawyers of those being subpoenaed are doing their jobs properly, they would ask the same question.

There is no way they could chop it up to him being groggy. If these are in fact the two signatures, these are two, very different, well structured signatures.

You kids will just believe any conspiracy theory that comes your way, huh?

Those two signatures look the same to you? I'm not hand writing expert, but they look quite different on the surface.

Now if they are in fact the actual paperwork or not is another story. If they aren't, than it's the usual fake news, if they are the official documents, if I'm the lawyer, I know the first issue I'm addressing.

Those two signatures look the same to you? I'm not hand writing expert, but they look quite different on the surface.

Now if they are in fact the actual paperwork or not is another story. If they aren't, than it's the usual fake news, if they are the official documents, if I'm the lawyer, I know the first issue I'm addressing.
I actually did have a short course on comparing signatures. Admittedly it's was 30+ years ago when checks were how everyone paid for everything but they look pretty similar.to me.

I actually did have a short course on comparing signatures. Admittedly it's was 30+ years ago when checks were how everyone paid for everything but they look pretty similar.to me.
How do you figure? Every E is different.

No wonder you libs are so screwed up, you can't see properly.

How do you figure? Every E is different.
No, they aren't.

Look at the angles and pen strokes on the first e in both.

They both start with a coward slash and a bend to the right. Then the top and middle bars are added with strokes starting from the left and tappering to the right.

The second e are both formed by a less structured c shaped slash, but the first and second bars are added the same way.

The difference, to me, appears to be that one was a formal, "everybody is watching me" kinda thing and the sloppier one was scrawled quickly in private.

Look at the way both signatures sign J and G. A vastly broader loop in the first signature. The first signatures also writes out the S at the end, as a unique, "signatory" manner, the second one writes out the S conventionally and simply loops it up, in some half hearted expressed of signatory uniqueness. I wrote out my name a few times, and of course they aren't identical, but there are certain features unique which I repeat every time. That would be telling if we had other samples.

When I look at them closely they are even less identical than at first glance. Maybe it comes down to his health and the pen being used. If it is the first issue, wouldn't that demand that they NOT have him sign something when he is in such a state?

Again, we are just in the Peanut Gallery here, it's food for thought. If the lawyers don't object than we have our answer I suppose.

They look NOTHING alike lol

The only conspiracy here is who stole your common sense

aw haw , he was just getting WOOZY I tells ya , just getting WOOZY I tells ya !!

:auiqs.jpg:

upload_2019-10-20_10-49-36.png

Muscle memory does not allow you to make these kinds of mistakes.. Missing items and dots. Last letter is in wrong direction.... Lifting of the pen when there should not be a lift.. missing enunciation marks..

This is a forgery and a poor one at that...

Forum List

Back