Who Scored the most points in the NBA throughout the 1990's? (Honors System!)

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Rank Who Scored the Most Points from 1989-90 Season to 1999-2000 Season out of these HOF names, 1 through 5
Hakeem Olaujuwon
Michael Jordan
Karl Malone
Patrick Ewing
Charles Barkley

The winner gets a gold star

Rank Who Scored the Most Points from 1989-90 Season to 1999-2000 Season out of these HOF names, 1 through 5
Hakeem Olaujuwon
Michael Jordan
Karl Malone
Patrick Ewing
Charles Barkley

Scotty Pippen.
John Stockton

You know what you ask is not up for debate, right?

Hakeem Olaujuwon
Michael Jordan
Karl Malone
Patrick Ewing
Charles Barkley

I assume you mean without looking it up.

Malone
Olaujuwon
Barkley
Ewing
Jordon

1703303836426.png

1703303794022.png

Scotty Pippen.
John Stockton

You know what you ask is not up for debate, right?
Huh? I asked for you to use the players I listed and rank them 1 through 5 as far as who scored the most points throughout the 90's.

The actual answer for most points scored in the 90's amongst the 5 players I mentioned was:
1. Karl Malone
2. Michael Jordan
3. Patrick Ewing
4. Hakeem Olajuwon
5. Charles Barkley

And White 6 is a douche bag for trying to just copy-paste stuff against what I declared from the outset.

Cool, I'll give the duck a rest and let you hard core round ball fans have it. :cool:
Why don't you read the actual OP and not be a douche bag in the first place? We NBA history fans can "have it" on our own, we don't need you to allow us to continue.

Why don't you read the actual OP and not be a douche bag in the first place? We NBA history fans can "have it" on our own, we don't need you to allow us to continue.
Have you ever had a thread on here where it didn't devolve into a post like this?

The answer is "no".

Let me guess...it's always someone else's fault right?

Forum List

Back