WHO Says No Need For Masks

Well I really don't care what the CDC says...I'm wearing a mask when I go to the store and gloves and I keep sanitizer in my truck.....I know the CDC is worried about a false sense of security but I don't care...I'm responsible for me....and its not about dying.....its about not wanting to get sick...this virus is a buttkicker in the right people....if you catch it you will wish you were dead...cover your face and wear gloves....

You do know that the masks do NOTHING to stop YOU from getting sick, right? And if mishandled (most of them are) can actually HELP you get sick by making sure that a surface that could be contaminated is pressed to your face at all times?
I don't believe that.....this virus is arousal like...the 3m particulate mask will keep you from breathing it in...it also reminds you to not touch your face until you have sanitized your hands....I would rather have one on in a room with a sick person than not.....and you don't know who is infected and who isn't....its a safeguard...why deny that?....

It's not a safeguard against YOU getting the virus, it's a safeguard for OTHERS if you are infected.

It's well known and all over the internet:

Surgeon general agrees:

At first the CDC said don't bother wearing a mask, it won't help you. Then they discovered that so many people were asymptomatic yet positive they recommend everyone wear a face covering not for themselves but incase they are positive they won't infect others.

You can get covid19 through your eyes as well if the virus touches your eye from the air.
Covering your face during a pandemic can not be a bad idea.....I don't understand the argument against it.....

Because your face mask is not air tight and not even good enough to stop the virus from getting into your body. It can get into your body through your eyes with particulates floating in the air, and those masks don't even go near your exposed eyes. Think about it. A surgeon doesn't wear a mask to make sure the person hes cutting open doesn't give HIM an infection, its so HE doesn't infect the person hes cutting open.

You wear a face mask to protect OTHERS from you, not to protect you from other people.

Well I really don't care what the CDC says...I'm wearing a mask when I go to the store and gloves and I keep sanitizer in my truck.....I know the CDC is worried about a false sense of security but I don't care...I'm responsible for me....and its not about dying.....its about not wanting to get sick...this virus is a buttkicker in the right people....if you catch it you will wish you were dead...cover your face and wear gloves....

You do know that the masks do NOTHING to stop YOU from getting sick, right? And if mishandled (most of them are) can actually HELP you get sick by making sure that a surface that could be contaminated is pressed to your face at all times?
I don't believe that.....this virus is arousal like...the 3m particulate mask will keep you from breathing it in...it also reminds you to not touch your face until you have sanitized your hands....I would rather have one on in a room with a sick person than not.....and you don't know who is infected and who isn't....its a safeguard...why deny that?....

It's not a safeguard against YOU getting the virus, it's a safeguard for OTHERS if you are infected.

Surgeon general agrees:

At first the CDC said don't bother wearing a mask, it won't help you. Then they discovered that so many people were asymptomatic yet positive they recommend everyone wear a face covering not for themselves but incase they are positive they won't infect others.

You can get covid19 through your eyes as well if the virus touches your eye from the air.
Covering your face during a pandemic can not be a bad idea.....I don't understand the argument against it.....

Because your face mask is not air tight and not even good enough to stop the virus from getting into your body. It can get into your body through your eyes with particulates floating in the air, and those masks don't even go near your exposed eyes. Think about it. A surgeon doesn't wear a mask to make sure the person hes cutting open doesn't give HIM an infection, its so HE doesn't infect the person hes cutting open.

You wear a face mask to protect OTHERS from you, not to protect you from other people.
This is ridiculous...if a mask offers no protection...why do doctors and nurses wear them?.....

bill clinton.gif

Surgeon general agrees:

This is ridiculous...if a mask offers no protection...why do doctors and nurses wear them?.....

You just asked a question that was answered in the post you quoted.

And very few doctors and nurses wear them outside of the surgery room.

Last edited:

Surgeon general agrees:

I agree. Even if it is one-way protection, if EVERYONE was wearing a homemade mask, it would still be containing most of their germs, and therefore it would be a lot safer for everyone.

Surgeon general agrees:

I agree. Even if it is one-way protection, if EVERYONE was wearing a homemade mask, it would still be containing most of their germs, and therefore it would be a lot safer for everyone.

Yes, masks ARE important, but so is what they are made out of. The micron rating of cloth can be anywhere from 1 to 20 in size, meaning it will protect others from you, but won't protect you from others.

Paper towels have a micron rating of 0.3, which incidentally, is about the same as the masks that people are wearing.

Kleenex has a micron rating of 0.1 (interestingly enough, that is the same size as the virus), as well as carries a static charge which magnetizes viruses to the Kleenex.

Me? I make my own masks out of paper towels folded like surgical masks with twine ear pieces. I also have another layer under the paper towel which is several layers of Kleenex. If it gets through the paper towel, the Kleenex will catch it.

Best part? They are cheap and disposable, meaning I can have a new mask every day if I want. If I make one that fits particularly well, I reuse it several times, and use a microwave for 2 min. to sterilize it when I get home. And, because there is no metal in my mask, it's microwave safe.

Surgeon general agrees:

Yes, masks ARE important, but so is what they are made out of. The micron rating of cloth can be anywhere from 1 to 20 in size, meaning it will protect others from you, but won't protect you from others.

Paper towels have a micron rating of 0.3, which incidentally, is about the same as the masks that people are wearing.

Kleenex has a micron rating of 0.1 (interestingly enough, that is the same size as the virus), as well as carries a static charge which magnetizes viruses to the Kleenex.

Me? I make my own masks out of paper towels folded like surgical masks with twine ear pieces. I also have another layer under the paper towel which is several layers of Kleenex. If it gets through the paper towel, the Kleenex will catch it.

Best part? They are cheap and disposable, meaning I can have a new mask every day if I want. If I make one that fits particularly well, I reuse it several times, and use a microwave for 2 min. to sterilize it when I get home. And, because there is no metal in my mask, it's microwave safe.
Be careful disinfecting in a microwave....its been accused of making super bacteria....

Surgeon general agrees:

Be careful disinfecting in a microwave....its been accused of making super bacteria....

Link? And, 2 min. in a microwave that rotates will kill damn near anything.

Surgeon general agrees:

It can deactivate viruses not kill them...but some researchers worry that some corona strains can survive the household microwave....and then you strap it on your face....not good....

Surgeon general agrees:

It can deactivate viruses not kill them...but some researchers worry that some corona strains can survive the household microwave....and then you strap it on your face....not good....

Not to mention the straps on he sides of these masks are held on by staples. Not good in a microwave.

Surgeon general agrees:

Not to mention the straps on he sides of these masks are held on by staples. Not good in a microwave.

Apparently, you missed the part where I said I make my own mask, using only paper towels, kleenex, masking tape and twine. There is no metal in the homemade masks I make.

Common sense has seemed to taken a vacation with this virus. One size does not fit all, for instance, if one is in a densely populated area, a mask is probably a good idea. Other areas where there are no active cases and where there is basically either no one around or very few in close proximity, a mask may not be so important.

Surgeon general agrees:

Masks that don’t prevent pot smell in public don’t make my grade. I’ve been carrying an air filtration mask with me for a few years now to protect myself from ignorant pot Nazis emboldened by shortsighted legislators of neo-confederate pot advocate states violating federal law.

Surgeon general agrees:

Apparently, you missed the part where I said I make my own mask, using only paper towels, kleenex, masking tape and twine. There is no metal in the homemade masks I make.

Yea thats a good idea (making your own masks) but really doesn't change much.

Just simply washing it in a solution of soap and water will kill all viruses and is much safer.

Last edited:

Surgeon general agrees:

Yea thats a good idea (making your own masks) but really doesn't change much.

Just simply washing it in a solution of soap and water will kill all viruses and is much safer.

Yanno.....................washing a mask that is made out of paper towels and Kleenex won't survive much in the water.

I told you how to make them, I told you how to disinfect them, I also told you that they were good for 4 times, if sent into a microwave for 2 min.

Soap and water was never discussed.

... if EVERYONE was wearing a homemade mask, it would still be containing most of their germs...

On the contrary, a mask will contain most of everyone else's germs. Do the math. Go to a store, touch things like the credit card reader that hundreds of other have touched. Adjust your mask, since virtually everyone I have seen wearing a mask adjusts it every 30 seconds, and hundreds of variations of germs are now in the comfort of your mask that is already moist because of exhaling. So basically you might as well lick the door handle of the store.

Folks, IMO the Deep State is promoting "masks" so there is a "second wave" of the Kung Flu (so Tiny Tony Fraudi can be correct for the first time in 50 years) even if it is the typical flu that "immunization" failed to address since the Deep State medical establishment considers anything "Covid-19 related."

... if EVERYONE was wearing a homemade mask, it would still be containing most of their germs...

On the contrary, a mask will contain most of everyone else's germs. Do the math. Go to a store, touch things like the credit card reader that hundreds of other have touched. Adjust your mask, since virtually everyone I have seen wearing a mask adjusts it every 30 seconds, and hundreds of variations of germs are now in the comfort of your mask that is already moist because of exhaling. So basically you might as well lick the door handle of the store.

Folks, IMO the Deep State is promoting "masks" so there is a "second wave" of the Kung Flu (so Tiny Tony Fraudi can be correct for the first time in 50 years) even if it is the typical flu that "immunization" failed to address since the Deep State medical establishment considers anything "Covid-19 related."

I agree those cloth masks seem disgusting to me and I see little point in wearing them. If you are not actively coughing and sneezing and you keep 6 ft of distance I don't see the point tbh. I have sinus problems and it's allergy season; the masks seem to make breathing even harder.

not to mention the creepy factor of it all

Ever been outside when it's cold enough to see your own breath, Well, that is the virus being exhaled into the air by a carrier. And many people who are carriers show no or little symptoms (lucky them).

In tight spaces where people gather (like Walmart) it would be good if everyone wears a mask because the mask will muffle the moisture cloud which everyone breaths out. You wearing a mask protects others from your cloud of breath that could be carrying the virus. It would really be nice if other do the same for you.

Well, we know it's going to be practically impossible to get all the people at Walmart to wear a mask. However, a barber or hair dresser can enforce a mask wearing policy with customers. Both the barber and the customer should wear a mask.

Ever been outside when it's cold enough to see your own breath, Well, that is the virus being exhaled into the air by a carrier. And many people who are carriers show no or little symptoms (lucky them).

In tight spaces where people gather (like Walmart) it would be good if everyone wears a mask because the mask will muffle the moisture cloud which everyone breaths out. You wearing a mask protects others from your cloud of breath that could be carrying the virus. It would really be nice if other do the same for you.

Well, we know it's going to be practically impossible to get all the people at Walmart to wear a mask. However, a barber or hair dresser can enforce a mask wearing policy with customers. Both the barber and the customer should wear a mask.
Ever get your beard trimmed with a mask on?
I think most masks would still allow your breath to be seen in the cold. And they will hold the microbes that others expelled onto you or that you attached when adjusting your mask after having pumped gas.

The idiots are at it again.

These are the same tards packing water for China telling us if you're healthy you don't need to wear a mask. The same idiots that told us there was no human to human transfer of Kung Flu. The same idiots that said there's no problems.

So when our own CDC says it's time to wear a mask the people responsible for this mess say you don't need to.

Time to take over that organization, time to hold China accountable, and time to quit listening to these Communists.

The mask is the sign of subversion to NWO.
Talmud demands goyim must wear a mask to be different from their masters

4ec48cf3b38f43d0d51f64a3869aaec1.jpg

Forum List

Back