Justin Bieber Visits LA Prison to "Spread the Word of God"

Bieber isn't the first top flight musician to visit the cons in the California prison and won't be the last.

The guys on ice would probably prefer to see a broad singing, however.

"The guys on ice would probably prefer to see a broad singing, however."

Wait I thought leftists told us anybody can identify as a broad. Does that count?

Bieber isn't the first top flight musician to visit the cons in the California prison and won't be the last.

Wait I thought leftists told us anybody can identify as a broad. Does that count?

It would be interesting to see the convicts reaction if Mr. Bieber came out in a dress for his performance.

Although, IMHO, they'd be hooting and hollering, and having a great time if he did.

It would be interesting to see the convicts reaction if Mr. Bieber came out in a dress for his performance.

Although, IMHO, they'd be hooting and hollering, and having a great time if he did.

HollyWierd would give him a standing ovation at the next self awards ceremony that nobody watches.

Many leftists would be jerkin' their gerkin' to the performance.

Sad really.

Convicts can appreciate She Male singers, at least they did back in the day.

Forum List

Back