Who REALLY wanted to shut down the government?

Pulling a fire alarm is like turning off a light switch? You're the joke, Candy.
Essentially its the same motion; yep. Unlike the blob infuses insurrection attempt and the government shutdowns he was “proud” to do (his word, not mine) this would not “shut down” the government. Stop being an idiot for once in your life.

How would you characterize the remaining GOPers who were not among the 8?
Whores for their billionaire backers, who want to destroy entitlements.
They would sooner see the US dollar collapse than pay a dollar more in taxes.
The smart play is to cut spending as much as possible, and then balance the budget.

Essentially its the same motion; yep. Unlike the blob infuses insurrection attempt and the government shutdowns he was “proud” to do (his word, not mine) this would not “shut down” the government. Stop being an idiot for once in your life.
So pulling a fire alarm and forcing the clearing of the building, delaying the vote to fund the government doesn't constitute interference of an official procedure? Bowman did EXACTLY what conservative protesters have been put in jail for months over, Candy and he's not even going to get a slap on the wrist! Stop being a partisan hack for once in your life! You know damn well that what Bowman did wasn't an accident. He used to be a high school principle. You think he doesn't know how fire alarms work?

So pulling a fire alarm and forcing the clearing of the building, delaying the vote to fund the government doesn't constitute interference of an official procedure?
I guess he left his zip ties, flak jacket, and riot helmet at the house. It’s standard issue for “peaceful” MAGA marches from what I saw on the 6th of January.
Bowman did EXACTLY what conservative protesters have been put in jail for months over, Candy and he's not even going to get a slap on the wrist! Stop being a partisan hack for once in your life! You know damn well that what Bowman did wasn't an accident. He used to be a high school principle. You think he doesn't know how fire alarms work?
Yawn...wake me when he injured 140 cops during his “legitimate political discourse"

Need to see the photos of the people being lead out of the building, due too the fire alarm pull.

I guess he left his zip ties, flak jacket, and riot helmet at the house. It’s standard issue for “peaceful” MAGA marches from what I saw on the 6th of January.

Yawn...wake me when he injured 140 cops during his “legitimate political discourse"
So you're basically admitting that Bowman DID what Jan. 6th protesters did (including protesters who's only crime was being inside of the Capitol building!) but you're perfectly OK with him not being punished for what others spent months in prison for? When he does it...it's "legitimate political discourse"...when a conservative does it...it's an "armed insurrection" whether they were armed or not! (eye roll)

So you're basically admitting that Bowman DID what Jan. 6th protesters did (including protesters who's only crime was being inside of the Capitol building!) but you're perfectly OK with him not being punished for what others spent months in prison for? When he does it...it's "legitimate political discourse"...when a conservative does it...it's an "armed insurrection" whether they were armed or not! (eye roll)
Did it cause billions of dollars of damage, kill one cop, injure 140 others, cause the VP to be evacuated to a secure undisclosed location?

No.

Even a blunt object like yourself can see the difference, right?

But yeah, punish the guy with the median sentence given to the 1/6 insurrectionists.

60 days.

1697500133195.png

Would that make you happy? Of course not. You’re beyond help.

After months of Democrats talking nonstop about how it's the GOP that wants to shut down the government...was anyone else struck by the irony of watching Democratic Congressman Bowman pull a fire alarm in order to halt the vote to pass a bill that kept government funded? All of that posturing about how "evil" Republicans wanted to deny monies to people dependent on government went right out the window when "The Squad" and Democrats didn't get what they really wanted...which was a shut down that they could then blame on the GOP!
Not to mention the fact the democrats voted IN LOCK STEP against the measures the republicans offered EVERY TIME. The final compromise was passed by republicans EXCLUSIVELY.

The moron also gives a free pass to the year of BLM/Antifa and their anarchist revolution of 2020.

After months of Democrats talking nonstop about how it's the GOP that wants to shut down the government...was anyone else struck by the irony of watching Democratic Congressman Bowman pull a fire alarm in order to halt the vote to pass a bill that kept government funded? All of that posturing about how "evil" Republicans wanted to deny monies to people dependent on government went right out the window when "The Squad" and Democrats didn't get what they really wanted...which was a shut down that they could then blame on the GOP!
2/3 of the Fed govt could disappear tonight forever and nobody would notice.

It should be obvious at this point that it's the Democrats who could care less about people not getting Social Security checks or the military not getting pay checks. They think that a shut down will help them politically by diverting attention from how badly things are going in areas of the country controlled by Democrats. They know that the Main Stream Media will portray the shutdown as something the GOP is responsible for when the truth is that Democrats WANTED a shut down all along!

Trump came out said the GOP should shut it down.

Forum List

Back