Who (Presidents) has slaughtered the most Americans on American soil?

The great sophist OBAMA has carried over the anti second amendment fever with HOLDER. Involved in both Ruby Ridge and Waco.

The Waco siege was a siege of a compound belonging to the religious group Branch Davidians by American federal and Texas state law enforcement and military between February 28 and April 19, 1993.[4]

And ol' Stempy missed this one..

Kent State shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guess he likes Nixon.

Proving me right again. How do you even function in life with a brain so completely useless?

Nixon had nothing to do with the National Guard and Kent State. Governor Rhodes called in the NG.

And let me clue you in, the 'students' (they weren't students for the most part.... outside protesters, professional commies, etc)....

But there was some 'class warfare' going on there. The 'students' were taunting and provoking the National Guardsmen because most of the 'students' were the sons and daughters of the privileged and most of the National Guardsmen weren't.

Lesson learned.... Don't taunt men with loaded rifles.

You really are incredibly stupid.

And ol' Stempy missed this one..

Kent State shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guess he likes Nixon.

Proving me right again. How do you even function in life with a brain so completely useless?

Nixon had nothing to do with the National Guard and Kent State. Governor Rhodes called in the NG.

And let me clue you in, the 'students' (they weren't students for the most part.... outside protesters, professional commies, etc)....

But there was some 'class warfare' going on there. The 'students' were taunting and provoking the National Guardsmen because most of the 'students' were the sons and daughters of the privileged and most of the National Guardsmen weren't.

Lesson learned.... Don't taunt men with loaded rifles.

You really are incredibly stupid.
It is not all his fault in thinking this. They are taught in school that it was a peaceful protest and the guard just started firing for no reason. You have to remember these hippies are now teaching our kids revised history to make themselves look the hero instead of the truth.

Can confederates be considered Americans? I mean they did leave the union before starting the war.

They were Americans before leaving the Union, so I say yes. And they were accepted back into the US without any doctrine saying they would now be Americans again.

Last edited:
Wow..

You skipped over:
Teddy Roosevelt - Philippines.
Eisenhower - Korea.
Eisenhower/Kennedy/Johnson/Nixon - Vietnam
Reagan/Bush I - Afghanistan
Bush I - Iraq
Bush II - Iraq/Afganistan

I've missed a lot. Feel free to add.

"Feel free to add." ..., that you are an IDIOT !! :up: .... :lmao:

That question really is out of line. Seldom does the actions of the president cause the deaths of Americans. From Lincoln to Koresh, none of those events can blamed on the presidents at the time. So, saying What president has slaughtered the most Americans on American soil seems totally unfair.

That question really is out of line. Seldom does the actions of the president cause the deaths of Americans. From Lincoln to Koresh, none of those events can blamed on the presidents at the time. So, saying What president has slaughtered the most Americans on American soil seems totally unfair.

Kind of begs for a new or at least distorted definition of the word "slaughter".

Wow..

You skipped over:
Teddy Roosevelt - Philippines.
Eisenhower - Korea.
Eisenhower/Kennedy/Johnson/Nixon - Vietnam
Reagan/Bush I - Afghanistan
Bush I - Iraq
Bush II - Iraq/Afganistan

I've missed a lot. Feel free to add.

Those were all Americans? The Phillipines, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq are all nations of American soil?

WOW.

No wonder obama can think of himself as king of the world. Democrats see the world as all American soil.

Can confederates be considered Americans? I mean they did leave the union before starting the war.

Rather a good point.

So whether or not the CSA rebels were US citizens depends on who you ask.

To Lincoln they were rebellious US citizens.

But to the Rebs, they were citizens of the CSA.

If that's the case that the President who killed most Americans would be Jeff Davis.

Rather a good point.

So whether or not the CSA rebels were US citizens depends on who you ask.

To Lincoln they were rebellious US citizens.

But to the Rebs, they were citizens of the CSA.

If that's the case that the President who killed most Americans would be Jeff Davis.

I thought that was the best answer yet, too!

Forum List

Back