Zone1 Who or What is God according to the Bible?

I would say that if Jesus is the express image of the person of the Father, then the Father looks exactly like Jesus. Question is what does Jesus actually look like?
God is a white heterosexual who doesn’t condone sex, except for procreation with 14 year old virgins. Then, it’s a ghost that has all the fun.

lets try modern the simple English Text from the modern ESV translation....

there in lies your issue, they were never spiritually inclined, for who use american text there is great clarity.

... surly a physical presence of one type or another would be available in the heavens.

one needs not your bible to believe a physical presence does exit as well as spiritual in the heavens and for where one ventures to visit among the stars.

I would say that if Jesus is the express image of the person of the Father, then the Father looks exactly like Jesus. Question is what does Jesus actually look like?
He wasn't particularly good looking, and he looked like any other Jew of his day.

there in lies your issue, they were never spiritually inclined, for who use american text there is great clarity.

one needs not your bible to believe a physical presence does exit as well as spiritual in the heavens and for where one ventures to visit among the stars.

Spiritually inclined? LMAO. :abgg2q.jpg: Talk about the kettle calling the pot black. Man dies but once (Heb. 9:27).........there is no foundation for far eastern religions that preach you must return to this reality time and time again until you reach total enlightenment.

The BIBLE......the HOLY SCRIPTURES remain the only method to calibrate Christian Truth. We are to be "sanctified" in God's word, as God word is TRUTH (John 17:17) The Word of God is used like a sword to ferret out the liars and con men. The Bible is wielded by the Christian as God's weapon of truth....its the SWORD OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD (Heb. 4:12, Eph. 6:17)

No doubt that YOU would hope to dismiss the BIBLE :deal: ...........no one enjoys having their soul and spirit "pierced" by the Word of God to the point there is no hope for salvation.

American Text reveals the truth just as did the Koine Greek in the 1st century........as long as the , context and content remain loyal to subject matter addressed in the totality of the entire chapter. There might be mistakes made by man in transcripts/copies of the original written by hand in candle light on paper made from water reeds.....but these words are easily identified as mistakes made by man when the surrounding words of the entire chapter are considered........the context and content ID errors.......its comes from the scientific method still in use today, called "Comparative Contextual Analysis."

Spiritual? Really? The age of miracles ceased when the infant church matured after receiving the doctrine from Heaven that was necessary to enter the kingdom of God/Church of Jesus Christ. These supernatural gifts would fail when the Perfect Law of Liberty -- James 1:25 (Koine Greek: Perfect translates to Complete/made whole) was completed. 1 Cor. 13.

What remains today as gifts from God? Faith, Hope, and Charity/Love. The gifts from the Spirit revealed God's mind to the saints of the 1st century (Jude 3,1 Peter 1:10-12) The Faith was once for all delivered to the saints of the 1st century. There was no doctrine for the kingdom/church in its infant stage.....doctrine was established by the record left behind by Apostles such as Peter declared (when he was nearing death) that He would leave a record for future generations of the things that he had personally witnessed concerning the "majesty" of Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:14-18)

One "needs" the bible and its revelations to Please the God of Creation (The scriptures were Breathed out By God and makes the man of God perfect in knowing everything that is required that leads to righteousness (2 Tim. 3:16-17).......anything less is useless. God's Law is contained in "THE BOOK", aka. the Holy Scriptures, these commands are found in both the O.T. and the New Testament. (Neh. 8:1, 3, 5, 18) in the Old Text of the Book. In the New Testament Books we find, "Then I said behold, I have come to do your will Oh God. As it is written of ME (Jesus) in the scroll of THE BOOK." -- Hebrews 10:7

The BIBLE is a "transliteration": a transcription from one alphabet to another. THE BOOK as quoted in scripture literally translates from the Koine Greek (the universal language of the 1st century) to mean the THE BIBLE. All mankind, dead and alive will be judged by the contents of THE BOOK/BIBLE, because the books contain the words of Jesus Christ (Rev. 20:12-14) these BOOKS have existed for over 30 centuries.....unbroken by man, regardless of how they might wish to ignore the righteous Laws of God found in the BOOKS.

You can't WORK your way into Heaven without FAITH (James 2:17) There is no other FAITH on EARTH by which man can find salvation. "I am the way, the truth, the life, no one comes to the Father but by Me." -- John 14:6.

"He that rejecteth Me, and receive not My words, has that which judgeth him; the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him on that day......." -- John 12:48 The Bible claims to provide everything that is required in relation to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3) God would have all men saved by coming to the "KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH". -- 1 Tim. 2:4

Last edited:
How would that be ? Jews are a culture, not a race.

In Jesus' time, Jews may have been a distinct ethnic group. They would be descendants of Judah, one of Israel's dozen sides. I understand that the twelve tribes avoided interbreeding with other tribes, so after a few thousand years, Jews may have been ethnically distinct from members of the other eleven tribes.

How would that be ? Jews are a culture, not a race.
They're both.

Hebrews 7:
13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Last edited:
They're both.

Hebrews 7:
13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

What stupidity. You’re welcome to go get a dictionary and try one out before you make stupid statements. .

What stupidity. You’re welcome to go get a dictionary and try one out before you make stupid statements. .
The dictionary seems to be in agreement with me. :biggrin:

Please cut back on the 'nasty pills' before you come on these forums.

The dictionary seems to be in agreement with me. :biggrin:

Please cut back on the 'nasty pills' before you come on these forums.
Boy, not only are you ignorant of the term, but you can’t read. Where does it say it’s a race ? It’s a religion. Now look up “culture”.

Boy, not only are you ignorant of the term, but you can’t read. Where does it say it’s a race ? It’s a religion. Now look up “culture”.
Race=ethnicity as generally understood. Don't be so didactic.

One is a Jew either by descent or religion (culture stems from religion) or both.

Last edited:
Race=ethnicity as generally understood. Don't be so picky.

One is a Jew either by descent or religion (culture stems from religion) or both.
Not by you bozos. Never saw a check box for race that accepted Jew as a response. You are crazy. You know that don’t you. This is shit Hitler promoted. Still waiting to see Jew and race in the same sentence. Now you introduce “ethnicity” which is a Diversion.
Jews are a religion. They promote a particular culture. They are not a race.

Not by you bozos. Never saw a check box for race that accepted Jew as a response. You are crazy. You know that don’t you. This is shit Hitler promoted. Still waiting to see Jew and race in the same sentence. Now you introduce “ethnicity” which is a Diversion.
Jews are a religion. They promote a particular culture. They are not a race.
"Ethnicity" is a correction, not a diversion. I often use the terms interchangeably as do others. So shoot me.

"Ethnicity" is a correction, not a diversion. I often use the terms interchangeably as do others. So shoot me.
Then you are wrong. It’s no more correct than calling Catholics or Muslims or Protestants a particular race. AAMOF, they literally shot a lot of Jews which Nazi Germans classified as a race that “ polluted “ their version of the white race.

Then you are wrong. It’s no more correct than calling Catholics or Muslims or Protestants a particular race. AAMOF, they literally shot a lot of Jews which Nazi Germans classified as a race that “ polluted “ their version of the white race.
To the point. Jews are Jews by descent and/or by religion. Case closed.

Then, they can’t be a race. You just admitted it. They are determined by a belief system.
Depends. Messianic Jews are still Jews if they are Jews by descent. Converts who leave Judaism are no longer "Jews" however. "Reformed" Jews are so liberal that they can't rightly be called Judaic Jews but can still be Jewish by descent.

Depends. Messianic Jews are still Jews if they are Jews by descent. Converts who leave Judaism are no longer "Jews" however. "Reformed" Jews are so liberal that they can't rightly be called Judaic Jews but can still be Jewish by descent.
If it depends, then it’s not a race bubba.
And no bubba, if your parent(s) are Jews, you are not a Jew. You have to choose to be when you’re of age. It’s called a bar ( bat) mitzvah

If it depends, then it’s not a race bubba.
And no bubba, if your parent(s) are Jews, you are not a Jew. You have to choose to be when you’re of age. It’s called a bar ( bat) mitzvah
Children of Jewish parents are called "Jewish children" prior to bar or bat mitzvah. Even if they reject Judaism they are still Jews if Jewish by descent. The rules for being a Judaic Jew are pretty strict, however if one is an ethnic Jew those rules only apply in civil and religious matters. One's ethnicity cannot be denied under any circumstances. A Norwegian can be banned from Norway but is still a Norwegian.

Children of Jewish parents are called "Jewish children" prior to bar or bat mitzvah. Even if they reject Judaism they are still Jews if Jewish by descent. The rules for being a Judaic Jew are pretty strict, however if one is an ethnic Jew those rules only apply in civil and religious matters. One's ethnicity cannot be denied under any circumstances. A Norwegian can be banned from Norway but is still a Norwegian.
“The rules for being a Judaic Jew are pretty strict”
Do you have a problem with a dictionary ?
Wrong bubba…..You and I can become Jews even if our parents aren’t. It has nothing to do with your parents other than home schooling in the religion. How long have you been so uninformed ?

Forum List

Back