Who Loves Inflation???

"The problem is that those of us with brains and forethought are paying the penalty too -"

Remember how we learned about the Democrats when we were kids?

The Scorpion and the Frog​

1647296839144.png

A scorpion lived in a dark and dingy cave near a mountain. He grew tired of his surroundings and wanted Lied a change. One day, he came out of his cave and noticed that the valley across the river was very green. He crawled up to the riverbank and wondered how to cross it. Suddenly, he noticed a frog leaping around. “Hello, Mr. Frog, would you carry me to the other side of the river?” asked the, but you scorpion. “I would have but you see I don’t trust scorpions,” replied the frog. “All scorpions are not bad. If I sting you on the way I will die for I do not know how to swim,” explained the scorpion. Now the frog saw enough reason in the scorpion’s statement and agreed to carry him across the river. So the scorpion hopped on to the frog’s back and they set out on the journey. The frog paddled his limbs through the water as fast as he could. Half way through the journey, he suddenly felt a sharp sting on his soft hide. “Why did you sting me? Now both of us shall drown,” cried he. “What can I do for this is my nature,” replied the unrepentant scorpion. The frog and the scorpion immediately drowned in the gushing water.

It's simply their nature.
Ah, yes….the Scorpion and the Frog. Perfect analogy. Thanks.

Labor participation rate is still low, with at least HALF attributed to generous “fiscal support”. If Biden gives out “gas money” as he is threatening to do, it will not only further exacerbate inflation, but the people who quit part-time jobs won’t have to go back and contribute to the family income.

Your article is from December, 2021. Subsequently, there was a significant improvement.

E.g., The U.S. added 678,000 jobs in February. It's another sign of a hot labor market

The link I provided to the dramatic increase in employment across the nation is from two weeks ago.

Your article is from December, 2021. Subsequently, there was a significant improvement.

E.g., The U.S. added 678,000 jobs in February. It's another sign of a hot labor market

The link I provided to the dramatic increase in employment across the nation is from two weeks ago.
yes, and the reason it improved in February is because the welfare given out to people with children (the expanded “tax credit”) expired, and those who quit their jobs had to go back and earn money.

Thanks for proving my point: fiscal support to people who could be working enables them to quit, and when the free money is stopped, more people take jobs.

Inflation increases my wealth keep it coming.
Another liberal who only cares about themselves.

(Isn’t is amazing how libs reveal their selfishness while simultaneously accusing conservatives of it? Just another example of their hypocrisy.)

yes, and the reason it improved in February is because the welfare given out to people with children (the expanded “tax credit”) expired, and those who quit their jobs had to go back and earn money.

Thanks for proving my point: fiscal support to people who could be working enables them to quit, and when the free money is stopped, more people take jobs.
You are squirming in your futile attempts to crap on America's surge in employment.

Patriotic Americans view the data as a clearly positive development.

Obviously, global inflation remains a problem.

You are squirming in your futile attempts to crap on America's surge in employment.

Sure, it’s a positive. It’s great when people go back to work.

But you are crapping yourself ignoring the WHY. The extra monthly welfare, called “tax credits,” expired and part-timers who quit their jobs because they were getting handouts had to go back to earning money.

Another liberal who only cares about themselves.

(Isn’t is amazing how libs reveal their selfishness while simultaneously accusing conservatives of it? Just another example of their hypocrisy.)
You made all the wrong choices to combat inflation I know and now we are supposed to cry with you, well that ain't gonna happen.

Sure, it’s a positive. It’s great when people go back to work.

But you are crapping yourself ignoring the WHY. The extra monthly welfare, called “tax credits,” expired and part-timers who quit their jobs because they were getting handouts had to go back to earning money.
yeah, living off that three hundred a month was so enriching and makes one capable of never working-not.

You made all the wrong choices to combat inflation I know and now we are supposed to cry with you, well that ain't gonna happen.
I’m not talking about MYSELF. You again are demonstrating again the me-me-me mindset of liberals. I am talking about hard-working Americans, earning in the middle range, and being hit hard by a 40% jump in case and 20% jump in many food items.

Unlike you, I care about other people and don’t want liberal policies hurting them OR myself.

yeah, living off that three hundred a month was so enriching and makes one capable of never working-not.
Again, a clueless leftist. People with three and four kids were getting around $1000 to $1200 a month, tax-free. That enabled the part-time spouse, who was working to contribute to the family income, to quit and stay home. Now she has to go back to work to help support the kids.

Any increase in jobs is simply the bounce-back from Democrat's shutting the economy to get rid of Trump.

Now....folks are able to return to jobs they were locked out of.

1648559950715.png

The consensus among economists is that the United States added 460,000 jobs this month and unemployment dropped to 3.7%.

That is a breathtaking change from the surge of joblessness back in in March and April of 2020.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics will release the figures on Friday.

Of course, global inflation is not nearly as rosy:

Putin's savagery has contributed to the problem, and Russia, especially, will suffer because of the "savvy genius":

1. "But what does an inflation rate of 7.5% mean for working families? Ryan Sweet, a senior economist at Moody's Analytics, crunched the numbers and determined that current price levels are costing the typical family about $250 a month in extra spending. “A lot of people are hurting because of high inflation.20 hours ago

Soaring consumer prices are costing you an extra $250 a month | WFLA

https://www.wfla.com › news › national › soaring-consum...

2. Crude oil tests $95 per barrel; Saudi Arabia increases oil prices

https://www.business-standard.com › ... › News › Markets

— Saudi Arabia raised oil prices for customers in Asia, the US and Europe after crude's surge to almost $95 a barrel.
Under Trump, oil was $42 a barrel.

3. Inflation to hit 10% if Russia-Ukraine conflict grows ...

https://www.cnn.com › 2022 › 02 › 15 › economy › russia-ukraine-inflation › index.html
7 days agoThe current rate of inflation -- consumer prices soared by 7.5% in January from the year before -- is the highest since February 1982.

4. Inflation Actually Near 10% Using Older Measure

https://www.cnbc.com › id › 42551209
Inflation, using the reporting methodologies in place before 1980, hit an annual rate of 9.6 percent in February, according to the Shadow Government Statistics newsletter.

5. BTW....if you'd like to know what the rate was when Trump left........1.4%
Jan '211.4%
9 more rows

6 days ago

• United States - monthly inflation rate January 2021/22 | Statista

https://www.statista.com › Economy & Politics › Economy

Who'd you say you voted for again?????

Investors love inflation.

Wait the minute... We have inflation for the past year BECAUSE of Ukraine crisis?

View attachment 605283
Partially true, yes...absolutely.

That we exacerbated.

It will only get worse and worse as this goes on.

Pot ash, Ammonium nitrate, grain, Molebdenum, Chromium, Reactor rods, natural gas, oil, pig iron, nickel...the list goes on.

All of these materials are vital to the world economy, and we have cut it off to the west.

Hell yes inflation is going to go through the GD roof!

We are at fault.

Forum List

Back