Gas went up 11 cents a gallon over night in my AO.....$3.46 for regular.

Thanks Tater. :mad:

I was just bitching to a friend about paying $3.35 yesterday. :eusa_wall:

Thank goodness I'm retired.
Shop Kroger. If you eat like we do, with lots of homemade cooking, it takes no time to get 50 cents off per gallon at the Kroger pumps. Of course it probably means they more than make it up on the groceries.:dunno:

Shop Kroger. If you eat like we do, with lots of homemade cooking, it takes no time to get 50 cents off per gallon at the Kroger pumps. Of course it probably means they more than make it up on the groceries.:dunno:
We have a Martins with gas pumps in town but we (just the wife and myself) would be land whales if we ate enough to get much of a discount. ;)

We have a Martins with gas pumps in town but we (just the wife and myself) would be land whales if we ate enough to get much of a discount. ;)
Same here mostly being just PJ and I, but she loves to cook and I love to eat what she cooks. Kids and grandkids come over, though. I guess my weight remains stable due to activity and metabolism. Breakfast is actually a biggy, as daughter drops kids off on her way to work, to be taken to school.

Saturday.... I took the time to fill up my truck...my car....my Harley and my RV....today the price per gal in my town is 4.98.....

Thanks Tater. :mad:

I was just bitching to a friend about paying $3.35 yesterday. :eusa_wall:

Thank goodness I'm retired.
Wait until we have none and Biden tell us that we must walk and depend on the warmth of our loved ones that we are burning after they starved to death…

Biden will get us off the Oil even if it kills off!!!

Wait until we have none and Biden tell us that we must walk and depend on the warmth of our loved ones that we are burning after they starved to death…

Biden will get us off the Oil even if it kills off!!!
No what is going to happen after today is every increase across the board will be blamed on....Wait for it.... Russia, Russia, Russia.

No what is going to happen after today is every increase across the board will be blamed on....Wait for it.... Russia, Russia, Russia.
Well it is their fault and any good brain dead person knows that…

When Biden get gas to ten dollars a gallon he will then declare a natural emergency and tell America we must live off Solar and Wind while him and AOC fly around the World on ya guess it the stuff he hates…

Well it is their fault and any good brain dead person knows that…

When Biden get gas to ten dollars a gallon he will then declare a natural emergency and tell America we must live off Solar and Wind while him and AOC fly around the World on ya guess it the stuff he hates…
Care to flesh that out?

Prices had been going up across the board along with inflation well before Putin got all froggy.....Even now, what has really changed other than he is moving into a region that Tater pretty much gave him permission to move into a couple of months back.

No, this is being ginned-up more for cover for his domestic failures....We already know that he's failed on the international front......Sometimes things are just that simple.....Till they are not and your power grid is held hostage by the Soviets.

Tater better watch who he's poking as he's way out of his league.

8e6b54bd6b31a71ec99da5a7fe27c923.gif

Care to flesh that out?

Prices had been going up across the board along with inflation well before Putin got all froggy.....Even now, what has really changed other than he is moving into a region that Tater pretty much gave him permission to move into a couple of months back.

No, this is being ginned-up more for cover for his domestic failures....We already know that he's failed on the international front......Sometimes things are just that simple.....Till they are not and your power grid is held hostage by the Soviets.

Tater better watch who he's poking as he's way out of his league.

8e6b54bd6b31a71ec99da5a7fe27c923.gif
My Opinion:

Biden want to increase the usage of Solar and Wind while removing the usage of Oil from the American daily lives and allowing or making havoc in regions that would cause massive spikes in oil prices help him along in this agenda….

My Opinion:

Biden want to increase the usage of Solar and Wind while removing the usage of Oil from the American daily lives and allowing or making havoc in regions that would cause massive spikes in oil prices help him along in this agenda….
Sounds like a "Five Year Plan"......Hopefully the dems won't be in control that long.

Good thing too because during Stalin's five year plan 13 million people starved to death. ;)

Forum List

Back