Who Loves Inflation???

Inflation is presumably great for debtors- provided they learn their lesson and quit borrowing.

Borrowing money during times of high inflation is a good way of really subjecting yourself to financial assrapery.

This is what made me come up with that title:

Black Americans approve of Biden, but not on inflation - CBS ...

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › biden-inflation-blac...
Biden's approval on inflation is lower than other approvals; ratings are not as high compared to start of his term.

The Democrats are soooooooooooo concerned with race that they write absurd titles like that.

Do you remember the one making fun of them with this"

"NYTimes: Comet to destroy the earth- women and minorities hurt worst!"

1646683387965.png

While inflation in January was 7.5%, we have February inflation at 7.9%.

Biden blames it on Russian sanctions, which is another bullshit.

February numbers are calculated before sanctions were imposed.

At least SAY you like inflation!

I mean, if you want to keep Xiden 's Social Credit Monitoring Bureau to keep their hands off the rating that will allow you to buy, sell, trade....

1. "But what does an inflation rate of 7.5% mean for working families? Ryan Sweet, a senior economist at Moody's Analytics, crunched the numbers and determined that current price levels are costing the typical family about $250 a month in extra spending. “A lot of people are hurting because of high inflation.20 hours ago

Soaring consumer prices are costing you an extra $250 a month | WFLA

https://www.wfla.com › news › national › soaring-consum...

2. Crude oil tests $95 per barrel; Saudi Arabia increases oil prices

https://www.business-standard.com › ... › News › Markets

— Saudi Arabia raised oil prices for customers in Asia, the US and Europe after crude's surge to almost $95 a barrel.
Under Trump, oil was $42 a barrel.

3. Inflation to hit 10% if Russia-Ukraine conflict grows ...

https://www.cnn.com › 2022 › 02 › 15 › economy › russia-ukraine-inflation › index.html
7 days agoThe current rate of inflation -- consumer prices soared by 7.5% in January from the year before -- is the highest since February 1982.

4. Inflation Actually Near 10% Using Older Measure

https://www.cnbc.com › id › 42551209
Inflation, using the reporting methodologies in place before 1980, hit an annual rate of 9.6 percent in February, according to the Shadow Government Statistics newsletter.

5. BTW....if you'd like to know what the rate was when Trump left........1.4%
Jan '211.4%
9 more rows

6 days ago

• United States - monthly inflation rate January 2021/22 | Statista

https://www.statista.com › Economy & Politics › Economy

Who'd you say you voted for again?????

1647295419623.png

1. "But what does an inflation rate of 7.5% mean for working families? Ryan Sweet, a senior economist at Moody's Analytics, crunched the numbers and determined that current price levels are costing the typical family about $250 a month in extra spending. “A lot of people are hurting because of high inflation.20 hours ago

Soaring consumer prices are costing you an extra $250 a month | WFLA

https://www.wfla.com › news › national › soaring-consum...

2. Crude oil tests $95 per barrel; Saudi Arabia increases oil prices

https://www.business-standard.com › ... › News › Markets

— Saudi Arabia raised oil prices for customers in Asia, the US and Europe after crude's surge to almost $95 a barrel.
Under Trump, oil was $42 a barrel.

3. Inflation to hit 10% if Russia-Ukraine conflict grows ...

https://www.cnn.com › 2022 › 02 › 15 › economy › russia-ukraine-inflation › index.html
7 days agoThe current rate of inflation -- consumer prices soared by 7.5% in January from the year before -- is the highest since February 1982.

4. Inflation Actually Near 10% Using Older Measure

https://www.cnbc.com › id › 42551209
Inflation, using the reporting methodologies in place before 1980, hit an annual rate of 9.6 percent in February, according to the Shadow Government Statistics newsletter.

5. BTW....if you'd like to know what the rate was when Trump left........1.4%
Jan '211.4%
9 more rows

6 days ago

• United States - monthly inflation rate January 2021/22 | Statista

https://www.statista.com › Economy & Politics › Economy

Who'd you say you voted for again?????
1647889593295.png

Like most of the American electorate, I voted for the President.

Politicians and their lickspittles always try to take credit for positive economic news, and the opposition always blames them for the negative. The truth is that they have very limited control over either.

Soaring employment is good; inflation is bad.

So it goes.
I love seeing every one of you GD Biden stooges pay through your ass. I hope it is absolutely crushing by Sept you rotten sob

I love seeing every one of you GD Biden stooges pay through your ass. I hope it is absolutely crushing by Sept you rotten sob
The problem is that those of us with brains and forethought are paying the penalty too - while STILL having to being verbally abused by those who voted for Biden. I have a few liberal friends I now avoid because I can’t stand their constant reference to “Trump morons” while the idiot they elected is destroying our country,

The problem is that those of us with brains and forethought are paying the penalty too - while STILL having to being verbally abused by those who voted for Biden. I have a few liberal friends I now avoid because I can’t stand their constant reference to “Trump morons” while the idiot they elected is destroying our country,
I'll gladly pay my Fees to drive these train wrecks out of power and retire them permanently

Think of it as a fee, a small price to pay to extinguish this cancer

Then have fun watching Biden voters bankrupt themselves..........lololol

It is all good Lisa Lisa and The Cult Jam

I'll gladly pay my Fees to drive these train wrecks out of power and retire them permanently

Think of it as a fee, a small price to pay to extinguish this cancer

Then have fun watching Biden voters bankrupt themselves..........lololol

It is all good Lisa Lisa and The Cult Jam
A fee! That IS a good way to look at it. Thanks.

People with a lot of debt.
Why would they love inflation? Their credit card or HELOC are About to skyrocket.

The people who love inflation are those without debt, and lots of savings. Remember those 15% T bill back in the 80s?

Global inflation is bad, and America's unemployment falling to a record low only partially offsets the economic impact.

Global inflation is bad, and America's unemployment falling to a record low only partially offsets the economic impact.
We had record 40 yr inflation before this dumb ass. Don't be as dumb as you look

You people are utter disasters

We have low unemployment because people are refusing to work. Let’s put a halt to the giveaway programs and require people with reasonable earnings to support their families. If that means the wife has to take a part-time job to augment the family income, so be it.

We have low unemployment because people are refusing to work.
The actual empirical data does not comport with the anti-American propaganda:

...The number of people employed in non-farm jobs grew by significant margins in 46 states and D.C. over the last year. California added more than 1.1 million jobs, Texas added 687,000 new positions and Florida added half a million. The number of people employed in Nevada rose by 10 percent, the highest proportional increase in the country.
Eighteen states now have more people employed than held jobs in February 2020, just before the pandemic took hold and sent unemployment rates skyrocketing, according to the BLS figures. Those states were: Alabama, Alaska, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
Several others, including Kansas, Illinois, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina, Washington and Wyoming, are poised to surpass their pre-pandemic employment totals in the coming months...
As noted, internationally, inflation is a problem:

"The problem is that those of us with brains and forethought are paying the penalty too -"

Remember how we learned about the Democrats when we were kids?

The Scorpion and the Frog​

1647296839144.png

A scorpion lived in a dark and dingy cave near a mountain. He grew tired of his surroundings and wanted Lied a change. One day, he came out of his cave and noticed that the valley across the river was very green. He crawled up to the riverbank and wondered how to cross it. Suddenly, he noticed a frog leaping around. “Hello, Mr. Frog, would you carry me to the other side of the river?” asked the, but you scorpion. “I would have but you see I don’t trust scorpions,” replied the frog. “All scorpions are not bad. If I sting you on the way I will die for I do not know how to swim,” explained the scorpion. Now the frog saw enough reason in the scorpion’s statement and agreed to carry him across the river. So the scorpion hopped on to the frog’s back and they set out on the journey. The frog paddled his limbs through the water as fast as he could. Half way through the journey, he suddenly felt a sharp sting on his soft hide. “Why did you sting me? Now both of us shall drown,” cried he. “What can I do for this is my nature,” replied the unrepentant scorpion. The frog and the scorpion immediately drowned in the gushing water.

It's simply their nature.

The actual empirical data does not comport with the anti-American propaganda:

...The number of people employed in non-farm jobs grew by significant margins in 46 states and D.C. over the last year. California added more than 1.1 million jobs, Texas added 687,000 new positions and Florida added half a million. The number of people employed in Nevada rose by 10 percent, the highest proportional increase in the country.
Eighteen states now have more people employed than held jobs in February 2020, just before the pandemic took hold and sent unemployment rates skyrocketing, according to the BLS figures. Those states were: Alabama, Alaska, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
Several others, including Kansas, Illinois, Florida, Mississippi, South Carolina, Washington and Wyoming, are poised to surpass their pre-pandemic employment totals in the coming months...
As noted, internationally, inflation is a problem:
Labor participation rate is still low, with at least HALF attributed to generous “fiscal support”. If Biden gives out “gas money” as he is threatening to do, it will not only further exacerbate inflation, but the people who quit part-time jobs won’t have to go back and contribute to the family income.

Forum List

Back