Who Is Worse Than Jen Psaki?

1652228352203.png

1652228459412.png

~S~

Karine Jean-Pierre that's who. The lowest distillation of everything the Biden administration stands for. A racist, a conspiracy theory peddler and dumb as a rock. Perfect rep for Biden......Dumb and dumber.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Kayleigh McEanay, Sean Spicer....and that was just the last Republican administration. :)

What conspiracy theories has she peddled?

I've got my own reasons for thinking she may not be the best choice for the position, but I hadn't heard about he peddling conspiracy theories...

212cddc603e65d360bc30f49456af462
OIP.jpg

Another Democrat narcissist...

What I don't get is what gave Red the idea that she is so loved that she could make it on a TV opinion show ?....
These people have no idea how they come off to the people.... absolutely zero self-awareness.....

It looks more and more like Hunger Games every day....

I've got my own reasons for thinking she may not be the best choice for the position, but I hadn't heard about he peddling conspiracy theories...
Stolen elections are conspiracy theories right? She called DT "a deplorable illegitimate president." & said Stacey Abrams only lost because of fraud.

Karine Jean-Pierre that's who. The lowest distillation of everything the Biden administration stands for. A racist, a conspiracy theory peddler and dumb as a rock. Perfect rep for Biden......Dumb and dumber.

You can always be sure that when it comes to democrats today, they will not just disappoint, but replace one fool for someone FAR WORSE. If we had even a hundred MTGs in office, we still could not even break even with all the damage this non-American political party is doing to this country.

She was on MSNBC awhile back claiming that all Trump Supporters are racists.
She used to work for Obama's Moveon.org.
Nothing but a bunch of race-baiting communists.
She's a compulsive-lair and serial fabricator.

Last edited:
The Democrat party is now the party of queers. You have to be homosexual, hate Trump, think America is racist, believe grooming children is OK, believe in unscientific crap like 'climate change' and that Covid did not come from a Chinese bio lab, think 'green energy' can actually power America, etc., to have Democrat 'street cred'

Hillary Clinton, Maxine Watters, the Squad, Pelosi and the entire cast on the View...

Forum List

Back