Who is trying to "rig" the 2020 Election: Trump or Biden?

Who is trying to "rig" the 2020 Election: Trump or Biden?

• Total voters
Mail in vote, the ultimate fraud machine was pushed through by democrats. A totally insane idea in every way.

But they want to cheat at all costs. They can't win honestly, so they will have to lose dishonestly.

How is voting by mail illegal? The military and various states have been doing it for years.

You are confusing mail in ballots with absentee ballots.

You are a complete moron. When the fraud is happening before our eyes, it is time to shut up and own up to it. And also ask, why a system where such fraud is possible was enacted by the democrats. They hate America.

I'd have to say that Trump is. Why? Because he's already been saying that mail in ballots can be forged, and is also saying that if Biden wins, that is only because the election was rigged in his favor.

Interestingly enough, when Hillary became the nominee back in 2016, Trump started saying back then that if she won, it was only because the election was rigged.

And, that is causing his followers to start parroting the same bullshit, trying ALREADY to call the election into question. Matter of fact, there are posters on here who have already been saying that if Biden wins, it's because the election was rigged.

But....but....

The only reason Trump won was because he had help from Putin. They colluded together to deprive Hillary of her rightful win.

Amirite?

I'm responding to my own post because I had a disturbing thought about what I posted earlier.

Consider this: It's no secret that Joe Biden is indebted to the Communist Chinese. Anyone who is half awake knows how they set his son up with a sweet deal.

In other words, Joe Biden owes them something. Chinese Communists don't "give" you something unless they expect something in return.

So the question is this? Just how much are the CHICOMs involved in supporting Joe Biden's presidential campaign? Given the way Trump has punished the Chinese, you know damned well that they would hate to see a second term of Trump. Anyone with a working brain stem could easily figure that out.

i dont trust either one of them.....if both parties feel they can get away with something i have no doubt they would do it.....just like how both parties are blowing this postal bullshit way out of proportion...

Please support your choice with credible links/proof.
His constant lies about mail in voting, his constant undercutting of his own intelligence agencies on the Russian interference, his obvious submissive attitude to Putin in Geneva...

How much of this do I need to list?

I'd have to say that Trump is. Why? Because he's already been saying that mail in ballots can be forged, and is also saying that if Biden wins, that is only because the election was rigged in his favor.

Interestingly enough, when Hillary became the nominee back in 2016, Trump started saying back then that if she won, it was only because the election was rigged.

And, that is causing his followers to start parroting the same bullshit, trying ALREADY to call the election into question. Matter of fact, there are posters on here who have already been saying that if Biden wins, it's because the election was rigged.

But....but....

The only reason Trump won was because he had help from Putin. They colluded together to deprive Hillary of her rightful win.

Amirite?

I'm responding to my own post because I had a disturbing thought about what I posted earlier.

Consider this: It's no secret that Joe Biden is indebted to the Communist Chinese. Anyone who is half awake knows how they set his son up with a sweet deal.

In other words, Joe Biden owes them something. Chinese Communists don't "give" you something unless they expect something in return.

So the question is this? Just how much are the CHICOMs involved in supporting Joe Biden's presidential campaign? Given the way Trump has punished the Chinese, you know damned well that they would hate to see a second term of Trump. Anyone with a working brain stem could easily figure that out.
i
He knows, he's part of the problem, prolly a goddam chinaman. Nobody can be as stupid as these leftist swine come off.

The fact that this poll is 51-47 tells me there are a lot of imbecillic Democrats responding. This is a no brainer. Democrats are against voter IDs, For unaccountable mail in ballots and for extending the time limits to count votes. Democrats are some drunk, unbelievably uneducated fucks who ironically try to take the high road. Not. Viva Trump. MAGA

His constant lies about mail in voting, his constant undercutting of his own intelligence agencies on the Russian interference, his obvious submissive attitude to Putin in Geneva...

Duhh. To quote the "great" Obama on Mitt Romney's "Russia" remark, "The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years..”

Let me lay it all out for you here and now: While you mental midgets were all in a tizzy over "Russia Russia Russia" and mental images of Trump hiring prostitutes to pee in some bed Obama slept in, you were completely unaware that China was about to dick-slap you so hard that it turned you into a woman.

Even after years of the idiotic "Russian collusion" being debunked for the conspiracy theory it was, you continue to believe that. Even after communist China poisoned the world, you're still feverishly ranting and raving about how Russia "threw" the 2016 election.

Gawd, whathefuck is wrong with you people, anyway? I"ll gladly give you $10 if it will buy you a clue. Wakethefuckup already and smell the coffee. China is not your friend, can you understand that? Do I need to translate that to some other language for you? Maybe throw in a couple "Goo goo da da's in there, so you'll comprehend what I'm trying to get through your Neanderthal skullbone?

And the last thing those murdering bastards want to see that orange sonofabitch you hate so much, still in office after January 20, 2020. Now I don't know how you personally feel about the CHICOMS, but your words are speaking volumes to me.

Last edited:
Why are the so called "progressives" so obsessed with mail in balloting? It can be the most dangerous way to rig an election... What is this the1700's? Oh wait, it's to try to rig it in certain precincts because there's no guarantee with mailing a letter that could take days, weeks, or months to find.

The bully pulpit of the presidency is a dangerous thing when it's in the hands of a demagogue.

I agree! I haven't seen any credible reports that Biden is doing anything to rig the election.

Fingers rarely knows where he is on a daily basis. Its Nancy, Chuckie and the MSM that are rigging the election.

The bully pulpit of the presidency is a dangerous thing when it's in the hands of a demagogue.

I agree! I haven't seen any credible reports that Biden is doing anything to rig the election.

Fingers rarely knows where he is on a daily basis. Its Nancy, Chuckie and the MSM that are rigging the election.

Really? Please give us your "credible" proof.

Duhh. To quote the "great" Obama on Mitt Romney's "Russia" remark, "The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years..”

Let me lay it all out for you here and now: While you mental midgets were all in a tizzy over "Russia Russia Russia" and mental images of Trump hiring prostitutes to pee in some bed Obama slept in, you were completely unaware that China was about to dick-slap you so hard that it turned you into a woman.

Even after years of the idiotic "Russian collusion" being debunked for the conspiracy theory it was, you continue to believe that. Even after communist China poisoned the world, you're still feverishly ranting and raving about how Russia "threw" the 2016 election.

Gawd, whathefuck is wrong with you people, anyway? I"ll gladly give you $10 if it will buy you a clue. Wakethefuckup already and smell the coffee. China is not your friend, can you understand that? Do I need to translate that to some other language for you? Maybe throw in a couple "Goo goo da da's in there, so you'll comprehend what I'm trying to get through your Neanderthal skullbone?

And the last thing those murdering bastards want to see that orange sonofabitch you hate so much, still in office after January 20, 2020. Now I don't know how you personally feel about the CHICOMS, but your words are speaking volumes to me.
How nice for you.

You do realize all.of that crap is fake news, right?

Forum List

Back