Who is trying to "rig" the 2020 Election: Trump or Biden?

Who is trying to "rig" the 2020 Election: Trump or Biden?

• Total voters
I'd have to say that Trump is. Why? Because he's already been saying that mail in ballots can be forged, and is also saying that if Biden wins, that is only because the election was rigged in his favor.

Interestingly enough, when Hillary became the nominee back in 2016, Trump started saying back then that if she won, it was only because the election was rigged.

And, that is causing his followers to start parroting the same bullshit, trying ALREADY to call the election into question. Matter of fact, there are posters on here who have already been saying that if Biden wins, it's because the election was rigged.

The bully pulpit of the presidency is a dangerous thing when it's in the hands of a demagogue.

Neither.

It's these people
The people behind this are sinister. They are billionaires, PhDs, and gold-laden political operatives in an evil coalition to protect a hive mind of top down government that keeps a tiny nucleus fabulously wealthy by strapping the rest to the yoke of serfdom.

Source Link (Far more credible than any Left Wing propaganda outlet)
Inspired words.

I'd have to say that Trump is. Why? Because he's already been saying that mail in ballots can be forged, and is also saying that if Biden wins, that is only because the election was rigged in his favor.

Interestingly enough, when Hillary became the nominee back in 2016, Trump started saying back then that if she won, it was only because the election was rigged.

And, that is causing his followers to start parroting the same bullshit, trying ALREADY to call the election into question. Matter of fact, there are posters on here who have already been saying that if Biden wins, it's because the election was rigged.

But....but....

The only reason Trump won was because he had help from Putin. They colluded together to deprive Hillary of her rightful win.

Amirite?

Please support your choice with credible links/proof.

1600985269406.png

Found lots on Trump. Here's one.

Sorry, can't find anything credible on Biden.
So the answer is...only Trump.

The bully pulpit of the presidency is a dangerous thing when it's in the hands of a demagogue.

I agree! I haven't seen any credible reports that Biden is doing anything to rig the election.

Found lots on Trump. Here's one.

Sorry, can't find anything credible on Biden.
So the answer is...only Trump.

I agree! Thank you! That supports my choice also!

I see you figured out how to create a poll, good for you!

I voted "Biden", even though he's really too stupid to actually pull something like that off. He's not really the one calling the shots.

A better choice would have been the DNC, the Democrat Party, the "left-wing political machine", or whatever you want to call it.

After all, Joe Biden is nothing more than a figurehead. The left will do whatever possible to win this election, including cheating, massive voter fraud, or even violence, as we are seeing happening now.

The violent protests are in no way a "grass-roots" movement. In reality, they are being orchestrated by some very rich and powerful people, whose names I'm sure we all know by now.

What is occurring in this country, is something our own intelligence agencies have previously used to create regime changes in other countries. It's called the "color revolution." Look it up.

The whole idea is to gin up violent protests, hoping that the general population will become so tired of it, they will willingly vote to change leadership.

Colour revolution - Wikipedia

Mail in vote, the ultimate fraud machine was pushed through by democrats. A totally insane idea in every way.

But they want to cheat at all costs. They can't win honestly, so they will have to lose dishonestly.

The demorats. Bloomturd is openly buying votes in Florida

Please tell us how that makes Bloomberg "rigging" the election. What is he doing that is illegal or unethical?

It is definitely unethical, and racist for that matter. And may be illegal as well..

Ballots for president Trump have now been found in trash. Vote in person.

Mail in vote, the ultimate fraud machine was pushed through by democrats. A totally insane idea in every way.

But they want to cheat at all costs. They can't win honestly, so they will have to lose dishonestly.

How is voting by mail illegal? The military and various states have been doing it for years.

Forum List

Back