Who is to blame for Trump? You really want to know?

Really, did your meme ever hear of proper English usage? Or all you repubs just functionally illiterate?

Guess you didn't get the memo kid. We DEPLORABLES Bitch!! And you answer to us now. We runnin this shit! This our house now!

GO TRUMP! GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:
That's funny, I voted for Trump, now tell me again how you think you have something over on me? And you are the biggest laugh in the world, including your many years of having your nose up Paul's ass..

I aims to please. And good on ya kid. You made the right call. This is our time. We DEPLORABLES runnin shit now!

GO TRUMP ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:
The proof is in the pudding, and so far there is no pudding, so don't count your chickens before they hatch.....any ship can sink...

Uh huh, and we're supposed to believe you voted for Trump. God, you Clinton Bootlickers just can't stop lying. You're pathological, like your girl Hitlery and her rapist husband. But that's cool, we Deplorables got this now. Y'all answer to us. It's our turn to be above the law an shit.

GO DEPLORABLES! GRAB A PUSSY! GRAB A PUSSY! :dance:
I voted against the Clinton's while living in Arkanass and they were in the gov's mansion...., so try again...

And your evil incarnate anti-Christ hatefulness makes you sooo sexy....

Boo hoo a runt insulted me ......:banana: We won....suck it
Yes, we did, but that has not given anyone with a rational mind the ability to act like a stupid kunt...

Grow up, runt. Just grow up, you no more voted for Trump than I am the Queen of England.
I told you in July I was anti-Clinton to the bone..But I know, you have a need to feel superior...You ain't no more superior than a bum on the street..

Meh....relax, runt and your butthurt is showing
I bet you say that to all the ghey hairstylist you use...

Boo hoo a runt insulted me ......:banana: We won....suck it
Yes, we did, but that has not given anyone with a rational mind the ability to act like a stupid kunt...

Grow up, runt. Just grow up, you no more voted for Trump than I am the Queen of England.
I told you in July I was anti-Clinton to the bone..But I know, you have a need to feel superior...You ain't no more superior than a bum on the street..

Enough with your trolling, it's become past annoying

Well I bet you are gonna buy a new pair of shoes to celebrate..

Either get on topic or go back on ignore, it makes no difference to me

Me neither, it's your choice..But you need not lie to build yourself up..

I never lied...have a nice life you useless little twerp

Do you know that the GOP platform in 2012 supported the passage of TPP?

Why do I care about the TPP again?

You're so stupid and presumptive enough as to assume I support every position the party takes.

TPP is the latest NAFTA style trade deal. Please get informed.

You are trying to have a discussion with someone that isn't interested in fact. Hard to do anything else here I agree but at some point you just have to allow them to have their pointy heads and move on. They'll believe P.O.Shit trump was elected because Jesus kissed him on the lips and they'll cling to that position even when Jesus comes down and says "are you a fuckin' tard to believe that"?

I never lied...have a nice life you useless little twerp
I'll remember that when your pedicure is ruined by your Asian spa lady......

Hey IsaacNewton

You have something to say to me?

You have a hard time reading or just comprehending? The pointy heads are responsbile for P.O.shit trump because they were so easily fooled into believing his Christmas list of lies. He would take two opposite stances in one sentence and the response from the dimwits watching was "oh yes master we believe that 100% too, oh wait I mean we don't believe it at all just like you master!"

Even sheep have been watching the bugwits that voted for that piece of shit and saying to each other "holly hell humans will believe and go along with anything if it makes them feel good ".

You have a hard time reading or just comprehending? The pointy heads are responsbile for P.O.shit trump because they were so easily fooled into believing his Christmas list of lies. He would take two opposite stances in one sentence and the response from the dimwits watching was "oh yes master we believe that 100% too, oh wait I mean we don't believe it at all just like you master!"

I've seen plenty of liberals twist themselves into knots for Hillary for the same thing. Worshiping a political candidate you voted for is hilariously and disturbingly stupid.

Even sheep have been watching the bugwits that voted for that piece of shit and saying to each other "holly hell humans will believe and go along with anything if it makes them feel good

I'm sure they, and you, have that in common. You speak from experience.

I've seen plenty of liberals twist themselves into knots for Hillary for the same thing. Worshiping a political candidate you voted for is hilariously and disturbingly stupid.

Even sheep have been watching the bugwits that voted for that piece of shit and saying to each other "holly hell humans will believe and go along with anything if it makes them feel good

I'm sure they, and you, have that in common. You speak from experience.

So which lies were you on board with and which lies were you on board with. See.

Do you know that the GOP platform in 2012 supported the passage of TPP?

Why do I care about the TPP again?

You're so stupid and presumptive enough as to assume I support every position the party takes.

TPP is the latest NAFTA style trade deal. Please get informed.

You are trying to have a discussion with someone that isn't interested in fact. Hard to do anything else here I agree but at some point you just have to allow them to have their pointy heads and move on. They'll believe P.O.Shit trump was elected because Jesus kissed him on the lips and they'll cling to that position even when Jesus comes down and says "are you a fuckin' tard to believe that"?
Trump was elected because Hillary is a lousy candidate because she is a lousy person AND because the midwest rejected the policies of the left.

Forum List

Back