Who is to blame for Trump? You really want to know?

Trump won with votes that Republics have not been getting in the past.

And that somehow surprises you?

he made a legitimate appeal to labor, Big Labor, small labor, and all the labor in between. That is the biggest move to the left by a major Republican candidate we've seen in memory.

You need to read the Republican Party platform from 1956 from Eisenhower's campaign. In essence, and if you insist on putting it that way, he moved the Republican party back to it's roots. Which would be "left" if put that way.

he made a legitimate appeal to labor, Big Labor, small labor, and all the labor in between. That is the biggest move to the left by a major Republican candidate we've seen in memory.

You need to read the Republican Party platform from 1956 from Eisenhower's campaign. In essence, and if you insist on putting it that way, he moved the Republican party back to it's roots. Which would be "left" if put that way.

I was the first one to post the 1956 platform on this board. Keep up.

Those fiscally responsible Democrats...

Post 138.

Unlike you, I cared enough to get the facts.

Where are they? Where are these "facts" you speak of?

You want to argue that Trump won Ohio by moving further to the right than Romney?

Yes, I can. You often attribute "anger" and "fear" to conservatives and Republicans. What motivated the vote in Ohio was anger and fear. Not so much any of Trump's policy positions.

Post 138.

So then, why are you arguing that he moved them left when the party has taken that position previously?

Why don't you keep up, Carbine?

Post 138.

So then, why are you arguing that he moved them left when the party has taken that position previously?

Silence.

Post 138.

By the way, who cares what you did or didn't do elsewhere in on this board?

Post 138.

Silence.

Because they haven't been on that left in 40 years.

Post 138.

You implied I hadn't read it, or didn't know what it was.

Post 138.

Apparently you didn't read it well enough. How can a man move a party to the left when the party has previously taken a pro union position before?

Post 138.

Do you know that the GOP platform in 2012 supported the passage of TPP?

Could you stop being a weasel for 5 minutes?

Post 138.

Apparently you didn't read it well enough. How can a man move a party to the left when the party has previously taken a pro union position before?

So if you are living in Atlanta, then move to NY, and then 30 years later you move back to Atlanta,

you never moved?

WTF is wrong with you?

Do you know that the GOP platform in 2012 supported the passage of TPP?

Why do I care about the TPP again?

You're so stupid and presumptive enough as to assume I support every position the party takes.

TPP is the latest NAFTA style trade deal. Please get informed.

I know what it is, I just want you to edify me on why I should care about it.

Because Romney and Republicans supported it in 2012.

Bernie and Trump oppose TPP.

haahahahhahahh, you suck as a human........

Ooooh that hurt...not. Your middle school antics are just that, antics. You have no power, you lost it and your tears are delicious
And your evil incarnate anti-Christ hatefulness makes you sooo sexy....

Boo hoo a runt insulted me ......:banana: We won....suck it
Yes, we did, but that has not given anyone with a rational mind the ability to act like a stupid kunt...

Grow up, runt. Just grow up, you no more voted for Trump than I am the Queen of England.
I told you in July I was anti-Clinton to the bone..But I know, you have a need to feel superior...You ain't no more superior than a bum on the street..

Ooooh that hurt...not. Your middle school antics are just that, antics. You have no power, you lost it and your tears are delicious
And your evil incarnate anti-Christ hatefulness makes you sooo sexy....

Boo hoo a runt insulted me ......:banana: We won....suck it
Yes, we did, but that has not given anyone with a rational mind the ability to act like a stupid kunt...

Grow up, runt. Just grow up, you no more voted for Trump than I am the Queen of England.
I told you in July I was anti-Clinton to the bone..But I know, you have a need to feel superior...You ain't no more superior than a bum on the street..

Meh....relax, runt and your butthurt is showing

Forum List

Back