Who is to blame for Trump? You really want to know?

People like this guy made Trump President:

View attachment 98154

LOL right how could something like this possibly be faked. It would take less than ten minutes in a graphics program to reproduce this to say whatever anyone wanted it to say.
What would the point be?

There is crazy everywhere and it is easy to find. I don't doubt its is real and I don't doubt there is equal crazy shit all over the political spectrum. What matters is groups. Riots are an indication that there are more than just a few crazy ones out there.

"Blame for Trump"? Why do lefties continue to well in a freaking pity party? A better question is "who do we congratulate for Trump's amazing victory in the face of such corruption in the media"? The short answer is that Americans outside of New York and the people's republik of California are smarter than the democrat party or the crooked mainstream media gives them credit.

If you don't mind the excessive profanity, this man puts it in to sharp focus who made Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States.

His rant started to give me a headache.

I already know why Trump won. He won because he won the labor vote in several key states, and that was all he needed.

The LABOR vote. You know. The unions that MOST conservatives hate.

He won the labor vote by opposing the trade agreements, by talking about losing jobs to 'free trade' - a position most Republicans traditionally support.

He won by getting the vote of the people who look out their front window and see a shopping mall where a factory used to be.

He won by creating a Republican party that did the one thing the Republican party hasn't done for decades,

give a shit about the working man in America.

...or at least creating that impression. We'll see if he meant it.

If you don't mind the excessive profanity, this man puts it in to sharp focus who made Donald Trump the 45th President of the United States.

His rant started to give me a headache.

I already know why Trump won. He won because he won the labor vote in several key states, and that was all he needed.

The LABOR vote. You know. The unions that MOST conservatives hate.

He won the labor vote by opposing the trade agreements, by talking about losing jobs to 'free trade' - a position most Republicans traditionally support.

He won by getting the vote of the people who look out their front window and see a shopping mall where a factory used to be.

He won by creating a Republican party that did the one thing the Republican party hasn't done for decades,

give a shit about the working man in America.

...or at least creating that impression. We'll see if he meant it.

If by "meant it" you mean following through on bringing heavy industry back to the Rust Belt, I hope those 170,000 voters (the combined margin of votes by which HRC lost WI, MI, and PA) are not holding their breath. If, by some miracle, US Steel were to open up a plant in the US again, it would be in some unregulated impoverished confederate shithole like Texas where $9.00 is a good hourly wage.

Forum List

Back