Who Is The Worst War Criminal?

Who is Currently the World's Worst War Criminal?

• Vladimir Putin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Benjamin Netanyahu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Omar al-Bishir

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Moonglow
35873.jpg

Last edited:
Currently? Without a doubt Obama. If you take the torture and death tolls of the Coptic Christians in Egypt at the hands of the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood that he backed in Egypt and combine them with other atrocities by the MB in Egypt doesn't even touch the tip of the iceberg for the hell he has raised in the ME with other western nations.

Not being happy enough with foisting the MB on Egypt Obama decides to take out Gaddafi and turn Libya into a no man's land run by multiple terror groups.

Obama also supports Saudi Arabia bombing the shit out of Yemen. Then we come to Syria. Obama thought it was a swell idea to work with SA, Qatar and Turkey to take out Assad. Actually had the CIA work with the Muslim Brotherhood to funnel money and munitions to *cough* moderate rebels aka terrorists.
And then he didn't do a damn thing to assist Iraq initially when ISIS waltzed in. Obama refused to help the Iraqis until they put in someone he liked. But by then ISIS had conquered massive swathes of territory.
At the same time the State Department rep was claiming that all ISIS needed were jobs. Oh and a better education. ISIS was not just the JVT to the administration but they were also "just disenfranchised Sunnis".
The death toll has been massive and the refugee crisis enormous.
Obama and the west have accomplished something I never thought possible. He managed to fuck up the Middle East worse than ever. It's FUBAR'D now.

Last edited:
It depends on your perspective.

What pisses me off about Aleppo is the whopper of a lie that it was rebel held. I even read part of an interview that Tucker Carson had with Senator Cotton where the Senator was ill informed.

Aleppo's residents were being held hostage by Jabhat al Nusra. Freaking al Qaeda for crying out loud. Yet the word over here is that they were just "you know nicer terrorists". Russia and the Syrian Army should just let them be.

Cripes. Assad had an obligation to rescue his people from terrorists. Sheesh.

Did YOU start this poll ??

The worst most recent war criminal is "W" Bush.

In a close second is his now-lame father GHW.

Saddam was probably in 3rd but that was no reason to kill all the Iraqi minions by W and by GHW to get him. Plus Saddam was a valuable ally against Iran.

Everyone else pales by comparison to these 3 dimwits.

What pisses me off about Aleppo is the whopper of a lie that it was rebel held. I even read part of an interview that Tucker Carson had with Senator Cotton where the Senator was ill informed.

Aleppo's residents were being held hostage by Jabhat al Nusra. Freaking al Qaeda for crying out loud. Yet the word over here is that they were just "you know nicer terrorists". Russia and the Syrian Army should just let them be.

Um. No. They are just one of several groups.

Participants[edit]
As of October 2015, the following groups participate in the operations room:[5]

Saddam was probably in 3rd but that was no reason to kill all the Iraqi minions by W and by GHW to get him. Plus Saddam was a valuable ally against Iran.

Who the fuck does it look like started the poll?

Who the fuck does it look like started the poll?

I can't tell for sure but it looks like you did.

Um. No. They are just one of several groups.

Participants[edit]
As of October 2015, the following groups participate in the operations room:[5]

I am talking about Aleppo specifically in the here and now. al Nusra aka AQ were the movers and the shakers here.

UN Syria envoy: Jabhat al-Nusra holding Aleppo ‘hostage’
UN Syria Envoy Staffan de Mistura appealed directly to Jabhat al-Nusra, Syria’s al-Qaeda affiliate, on Oct. 6 to leave the city of Aleppo “because 1,000 of you are deciding the destiny of the 275,000 civilians.

Read more: UN Syria envoy: Jabhat al-Nusra holding Aleppo ‘hostage’

He managed to fuck up the Middle East worse than ever. It's FUBAR'D now.

If only Baby Bush hadn't lied about WMDs and left Obama to clean up his mess....

Mess in Iraq? It was stable. Obama fucked up Egypt that was stable, Libya whether you liked Gaddafi was stable and Syria was stable. But Obama wanted regime change that favored the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood.

As to Bush lying about WMD, I'd like to point out that the same agencies who gave Bush the wrong information on the WMD's is trying now to get the public to swallow that Russia hacked the election.

Crazy you guys miss the key word in the poll "currently"
I would say barack or Omar. Not evidence for Omar so i would have to go with barack. There is plenty of evidence for him, you just don't hear about it. Like his actions in latin America and Pakistan. Hell, he wanted to poison columbias crops FFS

He managed to fuck up the Middle East worse than ever. It's FUBAR'D now.

If only Baby Bush hadn't lied about WMDs and left Obama to clean up his mess....

Mess in Iraq? It was stable. Obama fucked up Egypt that was stable, Libya whether you liked Gaddafi was stable and Syria was stable. But Obama wanted regime change that favored the terror group the Muslim Brotherhood.

As to Bush lying about WMD, I'd like to point out that the same agencies who gave Bush the wrong information on the WMD's is trying now to get the public to swallow that Russia hacked the election.

Yeah, Iraq was stable like the Pacific Ring of Fire is stable.

Forum List

Back