Who is the most instructive poster here?

All of them. Even the pond scum. You learn quickly which ones are like me being a moth to flame, or where to watch my step so I don't step in what they just dropped on the floor. ALL of them instruct in some form or another.

It's PC Hands down.on politics. Now on general though freedombecki is super cool. Oh this sucks I have to choose and I don't want to. Foxfyre is amazing. I can't even keep up with her. I honestly don't know . We have so many good posters here. I just don't know where to start.

He never really talks to me but I find myself eagerly awaiting to see his posts. Avatar.

LOL well here is some fun. I have Gracie and I have Amelia they both bring different issues to the table. Wonderously. I talk to Skye. I talk to Connery. I love this forum. I talk to the cutie patoutie of all cutie patouties. Cereal Killer. Got to be the best handle ever.

To those who think you have issues with a board, can I tell you something?

This place is amazing. And I for one am thrilled to be here.

He never really talks to me but I find myself eagerly awaiting to see his posts. Avatar.

Oh he is so well versed. I admire him so.

Sunni Man for me. He is such a smart ass. I love him to death. Crusader Frank of course. Geeze I don't want it any order because I love all these people equally.

Bodecea. Although we are politically polar opposites I admire her and the way and this is a biggie how she when she does wish to debate man she can hit it home.

Aqua athena omg I am so glad she is out there because my husband at one point was going don't you think those country picture avatars are getting a little racy?

And then I'd go are you fucking kidding me And I'd be out of trouble. :lol: love you with all my heart.

And no one gives you enough credit for your posts. I do pay attention.

I'd go with political chic in the sense that and this is what I love she gives a mission and hits home, Whoa whoa wait wait wait then there is MAL..............OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iiM IN A TWILIGHT ZONE CRAZY

PC is numero uno....:thup:

Yup, PC, without any further consideration needed.

I scoped you out a long time ago. Many don't appreciate you. I do.I really do and I want you to know that.

But PC is still our girl what do you think?

Now someone get hold of her to make her thank us

Honestly I don't think I have enough thank yous left and right. I'm glad you guys are out there. I don't have television. And at the best of days I can get some radio in. So when I get to engage you, it's wonderful to me.

Thanks for being out there.

Oh boy how many?

Nobody take offensive if you are off my I love you . You have no idea how many times you've pulled me thru just posting. Just watching your silly times.

Who is the most instructive poster here?

The person who backs up their positions with links to reputable sources.

Seems like most right wingers use "Breitbart" and "Fox".

"Instructive" is a matter of opinion, and thus subjective, based solely on one's outlook on the topics.
Ask that question not of typical "Politics" posters, but rather of someone who is completely objective and has no political bias.

And where is that animal located?

Political chic. Most informative, educated, style, class. All that. She wins imo.

I agree. PC hands down!

[MENTION=40845]Jeremiah[/MENTION]: O BTW, I have started on the books you sent me. I think I've even quoted one already, but I didn't give credit. It was just what I've been saying a different way all along. Today, I have a case of the lazy. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back