Who is the most instructive poster here?

I'd go with political chic in the sense that and this is what I love she gives a mission and hits home, Whoa whoa wait wait wait then there is MAL..............OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iiM IN A TWILIGHT ZONE CRAZY

A person who can only see one side of a subject is hardly instructive.

I'd go with political chic in the sense that and this is what I love she gives a mission and hits home, Whoa whoa wait wait wait then there is MAL..............OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iiM IN A TWILIGHT ZONE CRAZY

PC is numero uno....:thup:

I agree, she is.

But you're gonna miss me when I'm gone~! ;)

That is an understatement. There is no else like you, Sunshine. If it was a multiple list you'd be on there along with Flanders and quite a few others here. I have learned much from you and some of it can't be found in a book! Speaking of books, glad you are reading them. Melvin Fechter writes some great books. I think he nailed it in Through the Eye of a Jew. Have a great day. :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

PC is numero uno....:thup:

I agree, she is.

That is an understatement. There is no else like you, Sunshine. If it was a multiple list you'd be on there along with Flanders and quite a few others here. I have learned much from you and some of it can't be found in a book! Speaking of books, glad you are reading them. Melvin Fechter writes some great books. I think he nailed it in Through the Eye of a Jew. Have a great day. :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

p.s. I forgot to mention the author of the book turned 93 yrs old today. He is doing great and wishes you well. - J.

I agree, she is.

- Jeri

p.s. I forgot to mention the author of the book turned 93 yrs old today. He is doing great and wishes you well. - J.

I had a cousin who was still doing speaking engagements until 99. There are some whom time fears. Apparently I am not one of them. LOL.

A person who can only see one side of a subject is hardly instructive.

"Instructive" is a matter of opinion, and thus subjective, based solely on one's outlook on the topics.
Ask that question not of typical "Politics" posters, but rather of someone who is completely objective and has no political bias.

Yes, objective unbiased, informed, that would be the most instructive. It seems most people find the most instructive poster to be the one who posts what they want to hear. Those who preach to the choir are not being instructive; they are simply reinforcing already held ideas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back