Who is the Liar?

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
monte, you said that you've been to Israel, unlike Tinmore, Challenger and Eloy who've never been there, and thusly don't know what they're talking about when it comes to Israel and Palestine. But I don't believe you've been there and think you are a liar. Otherwise, how can you compare Israel proper to South Africa and Rhodesia? Anyone who has actually been there knows that Arabs have equal rights in Israel proper. 25 countries in the world have a cross on their flag, 15 have a crescent, so 1 country in the world can have a Star of David. It doesn't mean Israel isn't democratic.

For Jews, Israel is a democracy.

For Palestinians, Israel is a Jewish state.

Arabs in Israel proper are Supreme Court Justices, Miss Israels, doctors and nurses who've treated members of my family, etc. They speak perfect Hebrew and many are very Zionistic, like Mohammed Zoabi. (This is especially true of Israeli Christians and Druze, but some Israeli Muslims are Zionistic as well.) Since there are already 22 Arab states, and 1 Palestinian Arab state (Jordan), if the remaining Palestinians get their act together and decide to build a second Palestinian state in the West Bank (25% of historic Eretz Yisroel), they can be satisfied with that. But they better get their act together soon before there's nothing left.

Arabs in Israel proper are Supreme Court Justices, Miss Israels, doctors and nurses who've treated members of my family, etc. They speak perfect Hebrew and many are very Zionistic, like Mohammed Zoabi. (This is especially true of Israeli Christians and Druze, but some Israeli Muslims are Zionistic as well.) Since there are already 22 Arab states, and 1 Palestinian Arab state (Jordan), if the remaining Palestinians get their act together and decide to build a second Palestinian state in the West Bank (25% of historic Eretz Yisroel), they can be satisfied with that. But they better get their act together soon before there's nothing left.

Yes but what about those Zionists building their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque "stealing Palestinian land"?

Are you trying to have a rational discussion based on facts and the truth with psycho Monte? Good luck! No way he's been to Israel, that's for sure.

monte, you said that you've been to Israel, unlike Tinmore, Challenger and Eloy who've never been there, and thusly don't know what they're talking about when it comes to Israel and Palestine. But I don't believe you've been there and think you are a liar. Otherwise, how can you compare Israel proper to South Africa and Rhodesia? Anyone who has actually been there knows that Arabs have equal rights in Israel proper. 25 countries in the world have a cross on their flag, 15 have a crescent, so 1 country in the world can have a Star of David. It doesn't mean Israel isn't democratic.
Yeah that's why Arabs can move there and become citizens the same way that Jews can. Right? Right?!

Are you trying to have a rational discussion based on facts and the truth with psycho Monte? Good luck! No way he's been to Israel, that's for sure.

I love the one about the Christian & Muslim Palestinians are great friends. Heh Heh!

Yeah that's why Arabs can move there and become citizens the same way that Jews can. Right? Right?!

When was the last time an Arab wanted to move to Israel from any Arab state? and I'm not talking Palestinians who're currently enemies of Israelis. Talking everyday Arab.

BTW, There are many who can move to Israel without being Jews. Israel has a large Russian non-Jewish community who are citizens of Israel.

It's not overly complicated to make stuff up. Point is being correct about what you say.

Arabs have equal rights in Israel proper. Like the right of return?

Arabs have equal rights in Israel proper. Like the right of return?

The right of return is a specific law that is known to be problematic. And that is also the only thing Anti-Israelis base their opinion that Israeli Arabs are descriminated. I can bring you more than 10 other examples to show that not only they are NOT descriminated, but prefered.

I wonder when you'll find something a bit more original to based your "anti" spirit about.

When was the last time an Arab wanted to move to Israel from any Arab state?

How should I know? But they could if they wanted to. Right? Right?!

BTW, There are many who can move to Israel without being Jews. Israel has a large Russian non-Jewish community who are citizens of Israel.

Oh that's cool. So if a non-Jewish Russian wanted to move to Israel now, it would be the same process as for a Jewish person. Right? Right?!

Oh that's cool. So if a non-Jewish Russian wanted to move to Israel now, it would be the same process as for a Jewish person. Right? Right?!

What's with the "Right? Right?!" thing? it makes you sound weird.

And to answer truthfully, probably not. But that is not to be a mojor problem, because, again, there is a mass community of non-Jews. The exact process? I don't know it, I never had to go through it. But you realize now that you're grasping at straws, don't you? first you hint that living moving to Israel is nearly impossible if you're not Jews, now "Oh, it's possible, but very difficult".

Keep this rate, and you might actually come to the truth at some point.

This article may answer your question:

'Non-Jewish' Jews endure challenges living in Israel — Jewish Journal

And to answer truthfully, probably not. But that is not to be a mojor problem, because, again, there is a mass community of non-Jews. The exact process? I don't know it, I never had to go through it. But you realize now that you're grasping at straws, don't you? first you hint that living moving to Israel is nearly impossible if you're not Jews, now "Oh, it's possible, but very difficult".

You are completely dodging the question. This thread is about equal rights. Is the process for non-Jews the same for moving to Israel as it is for Jewish people? Yes or no.

You are completely dodging the question. This thread is about equal rights. Is the process for non-Jews the same for moving to Israel as it is for Jewish people? Yes or no.

Are you touching the "right of return" issue? Is that where you are trying to arrive?

The answer is a definite NO !!!!! to Arabs who claim some "right of return" to be allowed to do so in Israel.

Why?

The Arabs do not want only those who were made to leave by their leaders or thought Israel in 1948 and were expelled from the Country. They want ALL descendants to be allowed to move back as well.

The Arabs want a "Right" they refuse to give the Jewish People.

They will not give back any of the land owned by Jews in Gaza from 1920 when Jews were expelled from there. Or allow them to live there.

They will not give back any of the land owned by Jews in TranJordan up to 1925 when Jews were expelled by the Hashemites from that area.

They will not give back any land or home which belonged to Jews at the time Jews were attacked and massacred and then expelled in 1929 from Hebron.

They will not give back any home which belonged to Jews in the Jewish Quarter in 1948, when the Hashemites (again) attacked, killed and expelled Jews from that part of Jerusalem.

Is your idea of old school where Jews do not have the right to get what belonged to them, but non Jews do.....at the cost of any and all Jews?

In case you do not know, that is exactly what you are proposing with your question.

So, why exactly can't Jews move back to Gaza, TransJordan and any part of Judea and Samaria, which had been their ancient homeland long before the Arabs took it from the Byzantine?

Do you have an answer to this disparity in ideas?

Non Jews Must be allowed to move into Israel.
Jews can not move back into their previous homes, lands, be it in Judea, Samaria, TransJordan.

Just as many Jews were not allowed to have their homes back in Europe after WWII and many were even killed by the new "owners".

Are you actually fighting for equal rights for EVERYONE?

Equal rights do not apply to non citizens, dufus. A country has the right to decide who it wants to allow inside its borders and how many.

What I don't understand is why no Arab country will grant their Palestinians a right of return. And why they had to massacre their Palestinians by the tens of thousands & leave tens of thousands of others as refugees? Is it possible the Arab countries do not see their Palestinian brothers as friendly, peaceful & life loving?

Equal rights do not apply to non citizens, dufus. A country has the right to decide who it wants to allow inside its borders and how many.
Yes Israel has chosen to be a pseudo-Jewish theocracy, and to live with the problems it brings. So in response to the OP, no, Arabs are not treated equally.

The Arabs do not want only those who were made to leave by their leaders or thought Israel in 1948 and were expelled from the Country. They want ALL descendants to be allowed to move back as well.

That's what Israel is doing with Jews. Which I wouldn't care about, except for whatever reason the U.S. is roped in with Israel's theocratic ambitions. Regardless, your comment helps to prove that Arabs are not under equal status as Jews concerning the state of Israel.

Forum List

Back