Who is Ray Eps?

Jim H - VA USA A staunch Trump supporter like Ray Epps should jump at Tucker Carlson's invitation to come on his show, shouldn't he? Gosh he sure is lucky, they are throwing people in prison for just being in the area. This man who was CLEARLY a central figure in steering people to the Capitol gets the white glove treatment. Things that make you go hmmmm......:dunno:

The FBI has always done this, from the Civil Rights movement, the Anti-war movement, The John Birch Society, The KKK, the Mafia and on and on. They consider it good policing.

I found a Moonbat for ya:

View attachment 556373

Like all Moonbats this one ddn't fly too well.
"it was beset by numerous problems and never approached its anticipated level of performance. The project was cancelled after the sole completed prototype was destroyed by an engine fire."

Interesting. This video on Twitter clearly shows him stirring up the crowd:

Let's look at some facts:

1. Ray Epps who is a "former" FBI agent, flies from Arizona to DC with the specific purpose of attending the Capitol rally.

2. Ray Epps shows up in videos trying to incite violence.

3. Ray Epps was documented to have been seen in the company of John Sullivan, who is another left wing incitement agent and CNN "contributor"

4. Despite being identified by the government, Epps is not in confinement or even a suspect now.

The last part of the video shows some hooligans pushing down barricades. My bet is that they were either working with Epps or they were antifa.

Thanks. I was searching for that vid

Jim H - VA USA A staunch Trump supporter like Ray Epps should jump at Tucker Carlson's invitation to come on his show, shouldn't he? Gosh he sure is lucky, they are throwing people in prison for just being in the area. This man who was CLEARLY a central figure in steering people to the Capitol gets the white glove treatment. Things that make you go hmmmm......:dunno:
So happy Pukelosi opened this up...BAWWWHAHA

GD people are so fucking stoopid

I looked into this

Ray Epps never entered the Capitol. Ray Epps never assaulted police.

You're surprised he wasn't arrested?

For what?
Dr Lesh. You didn't look very far. Think you should stick to giving Covid advice here at USMB. You are Fauci approved

There is a fine line between feeding someone(s) enough rope to hang themselves with and entrapment and all investigative agencies are very aware of that line. If indeed this informer did what is claimed he did then he stepped way over that line well into entrapment. This could jeopardize any current or future legal action against those involved and potentially overturn any convictions already made. In a nutshell, if true the FBI just legally tied their own hands and heads will probably roll.
This was all loosely planned to make it work

You know Nancy and the Penguin are behind this whole scam

Hey libturds. FBI plants agitated these few hundred dumb asses

My God what you people will do. You are in our prayers

The best part is this one guy got all those people to act like a wild mob, storm the capital building and chant for the death of our elected officials....and you all think the problem is with the one guy and not the folks that blindly followed him.

JGalt
LOL You should send this to Pelousy who's running another investigation of 1/6. I'm sure she would take it seriously.

Imbecile that she is.

Again...to my knowledge he has committed no crime. No pictures exist of him inside the Capitol.

Do you have any?
Dr Lesh. Using Rolling Stone as your main newz source and smoking a number ain't no way to get yer newz bro

The best part is this one guy got all those people to act like a wild mob, storm the capital building and chant for the death of our elected officials....and you all think the problem is with the one guy and not the folks that blindly followed him.
Shit. He was one of quite a few

Been asking this qweshen and never an answer

If you knew a huge crowd was coming and were warned for 2 weeks trouble was a brewin........................What would you do? Scale down your crew to skeleton levels, or heavily secure the place. Which one?????

Shit. He was one of quite a few

and that makes is SOOOO much better....even if it is true.

If you knew a huge crowd was coming and were warned for 2 weeks trouble was a brewin........................What would you do? Scale down your crew to skeleton levels, or heavily secure the place. Which one?????

I have been asking the same question. I have a feeling we have a different answer on who is responsible.

This is what was done prior to BLM coming to town in the summer...

1635248176887.png

Why was this not done for Trump's rally?

Hey Delores. We got the vids to prove all this. You were hoodwinked, hook, line, and sTinker

I knew this was a set up 5 min in the GD thing........................LOLOLOOLOL

You'd have to be a real stupid fuck not to see it
No ya don't, Janice.

Again...to my knowledge he has committed no crime. No pictures exist of him inside the Capitol.

Do you have any?

90% of the political prisoners held in the Reichstag Fire have committed no crimes.

The ugly truth is that the Gestapo instigated this in order discredit those questioning a highly irregular election, where Pennsylvania violated their own state constitution to tamper with voting.

You got caught with this one.

There were more then one.

90% of the political prisoners held in the Reichstag Fire have committed no crimes.

The ugly truth is that the Gestapo instigated this in order discredit those questioning a highly irregular election, where Pennsylvania violated their own state constitution to tamper with voting.

You got caught with this one.
Stop lying Nazi

Forum List

Back