Who is master of nonsense, Joe or Kamala?

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
Who is the MASTER OF NONSENSE, Joe Biden or Kamala Harris?
Joe said, “America’s a nation that can be defined in a SINGLE WORD--- I was in the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him." Joe, that's not a SINGLE WORD.
Kamala Harris said, "I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed what we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled." Kamala is mama of mishmash.
While it's a close call, I vote for Kamala as nonsense queen, just when you thought no one could be as confused as Joe.

Attachments

• Mark Marina camo 1-14-2022.jpg
    Mark Marina camo 1-14-2022.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 20
Joe said, “America’s a nation that can be defined in a SINGLE WORD--- I was in the foothills of the Himalayas with Xi Jinping, traveling with him." Joe, that's not a SINGLE WORD.
Kamala Harris said, "I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed what we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled. Certain issues are just settled." Kamala is mama of mishmash.
While it's a close call, I vote for Kamala as nonsense queen, just when you thought no one could be as confused as Joe.
Too close to call, I hate to have to live off the difference.

Cofvefe

Forum List

Back