Who is Keith Ellison?

I had the misfortune to stay at the same hotel as Louis Farrakhan once a few years ago. That guy, and his goons, are a fucking scary bunch of people. Not because they are Muslims, but because they are some of the most blatant racists I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

They're black, therefore, they cannot be racist. Didn't you get the memo?
They surely do (still) seem to have that magical-ability to attract White-Bubbleheads, though...

:eusa_whistle:

(I guess....when Bubbleheads are drinkin', free....they can tolerate nearly anything. :eusa_whistle: )
expression_ugly.gif

Last edited:
I had the misfortune to stay at the same hotel as Louis Farrakhan once a few years ago. That guy, and his goons, are a fucking scary bunch of people. Not because they are Muslims, but because they are some of the most blatant racists I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

On him, I would agree.

B.O.....DUH.....C'ya,

Listen to me you LIEberrhoidal LEZBO: how the fuck can you exonerate a Piece of Shit "Enemy Within" like the Pathological Liar Keith Ellison who WORSHIPS the Most Notorious Whitey and Anti-Semite in the History of the United States of America.
Aw, c'mon.....ol' Pat's just a little crazy......

(....But, he's still a coward, at heart.)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the problem and the left will never address it.

Islam is a religious cult. The Quran clearly states that it is perfectly okay to lie to the infidel if it furthers the cause of Islam. Now before any of you jump on me for saying that, I suggest you do some research and find out for yourselves so I don't have to make you look so damn stupid.

As much as Christianity is a religious cult.

As much as Judaism is a religious cult.

As much as Hinduism is a religious cult.

As much as Buddhism is a religious cult.

But, let me ask you....are Muslims the only ones who lie?

Just saying something to make yourself feel better doesn't mean it's true.
No doubt.

(See: George Bush)

goering.jpg

Just saying something to make yourself feel better doesn't mean it's true. Islam is a false religion. Mohammed was a false prophet and that makes the religion false. Jesus was a man of love and peace.

What I said was this......The Quran states very clearly that muslims are allowed to lie to further the cause of Islam.

Now that has nothing to do with Christianity, Hinduism, etc, etc.

Address the point. Is my statement true ot not?

You aren't going to get straight answers from that hag.
She has a visceral hatred for Christianity that blocks rational thought....
Agreed.

It's not fair/mature to hate anyone who's......

He cannot take his oath of office seriously and be a devout muslim.
Islam requires the establishment of Sharia .
So which is he?

Sharia (Arabic: شريعة* šarīʿah, IPA: [ʃaˈriːʕa], "way" or "path") is the sacred law of Islam. Most Muslims believe Sharia is derived from two primary sources of Islamic law: the divine revelations set forth in the Qur'an, and the example set by the Islamic Prophet Muhammad in the Sunnah. Fiqh jurisprudence interprets and extends the application of Sharia to questions not directly addressed in the primary sources by including secondary sources. These secondary sources usually include the consensus of the religious scholars embodied in ijma, and analogy from the Qur'an and Sunnah through qiyas. Shia jurists prefer to apply reasoning ('aql) rather than analogy in order to address difficult questions.

Muslims believe Sharia is God's law, but they differ as to what exactly it entails.[1] Modernists, traditionalists and fundamentalists all hold different views of Sharia, as do adherents to different schools of Islamic thought and scholarship. Different countries and cultures have varying interpretations of Sharia as well.

Sharia deals with many topics addressed by secular law, including crime, politics and economics, as well as personal matters such as sexuality, hygiene, diet, prayer, and fasting. Where it enjoys official status, Sharia is applied by Islamic judges, or qadis. The imam has varying responsibilities depending on the interpretation of Sharia; while the term is commonly used to refer to the leader of communal prayers, the imam may also be a scholar, religious leader, or political leader.

The reintroduction of Sharia is a longstanding goal for Islamist movements in Muslim countries. Some Muslim minorities in Asia (e.g. in India) have maintained institutional recognition of Sharia to adjudicate their personal and community affairs. In western countries, where Muslim immigration is more recent, Muslim minorities have introduced Sharia family law, for use in their own disputes, with varying degrees of success (e.g. Britain's Muslim Arbitration Tribunal). Attempts to impose Sharia have been accompanied by controversy,[2][3][4][5] violence,[6][7][8][9][10][11] and even warfare

Sharia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no specific law according to most Muslims, because they can't even agree on what it is.

I don't know Ellison, as he is a congressman from Minny. I do not know his voting record etc. I try and keep track of my congressman's record. I know himi from platforms and appearances he undertakes voluntarily.

I saw some footage and read the transcripts of his appearance at the King panel.

He apparently is either- a willful liar or so uniformed its borders on the criminal. *shrugs*.

He asked for it, I didn't go looking.

Last edited:

Just saying something to make yourself feel better doesn't mean it's true. Islam is a false religion. Mohammed was a false prophet and that makes the religion false. Jesus was a man of love and peace.

What I said was this......The Quran states very clearly that muslims are allowed to lie to further the cause of Islam.

Now that has nothing to do with Christianity, Hinduism, etc, etc.

Address the point. Is my statement true ot not?

You aren't going to get straight answers from that hag.
She has a visceral hatred for Christianity that blocks rational thought there for she can see no fault in the virulently anti homosexual Islam for some reason.

You see? Here's the problem...everytime I try to hold up ALL religions as having their problems, people like you jump in and say I hate Christianity or am a "muslim-lover". Apparently, you cannot wrap your brain around treating ALL religions equally. No love, no hate...just recognizing that ALL religions have their faults, their faulty followers, their bloody history. But you can't wrap your brain around that. Noted.

You know.....if they're gonna investigat Islam, why no investigations on those militia groups that are Bible thumpers as well?

How's about investigating the KKK?

And...........I'd really like to see that asshole Fred Phelps investigated.

You know.....if they're gonna investigat Islam, why no investigations on those militia groups that are Bible thumpers as well?

Maybe it's because of the numbers involved, and the kind of rabid lunatic hatred involved... commentators suggest that 'only 1%' of Muslims are radical. Well, there are approx 1.57 billion Muslims. Do the math.

What major terrorist attack has the KKK carried out lately?

Or the WBC?

Logic, GayBiker.... use it. It's not about political correctness, it's about the numbers.

As a law student, Ellison began to write of his adulation for the “Minister Louis Farrakhan,” and the Nation of Islam. Ellison became involved with the Nation of Islam, promoting Louis Farrakhan’s “Million Man March” and appearing on stage for the “thundering, racist diatribe” stylings of Khalid Abdul Muhammad.

For eight years, Ellison also “forgot” to pay his federal taxes, prompting the IRS to place liens against his house. He also ignored so many parking and speeding tickets issued to him that his driver’s license was suspended, multiple times.

In 1992, Ellison defended Sharif Willis—a previously convicted murderer—charged with helping a group of gangsters calling themselves the “Vice Lords” to kill a local cop named Jerry Haaf. Other cop-killers that Ellison has promoted and defended over the years include Mumia Abu Jamal and Assata Shakur.

Two years later, Ellison added the surname “Muhammed” to his repertoire, serving as a local Nation of Islam spokesman.

Over the years, Ellison has held or appeared at fundraisers and speaking engagements for multiple organizations associated with Islamic extremists, including the Council for American-Islamic Relations, the Muslim American Society, the Islamic Circle of America, the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and so on.

The Curious Case of Keith

King- anti-American?

Ellison is a traitor to the country and to islam.

He would rather they live in fear of the radicals in their midst than have the FBI investigate to remove the problem.

He had no issue with Samali immagrant kids being taken back to Samalia, radicalised and sent on suicide missions. He has no issue that when the families turned to thier immams for help and they were told that if the went to the cops that the would be tossed into gitmo, all the mosques in America would be closed and that the whole family would burn in hell.

Ellison supports radical islam
Ellison supports terror

And he's a punk ass cry baby.

As a law student, Ellison began to write of his adulation for the “Minister Louis Farrakhan,” and the Nation of Islam. Ellison became involved with the Nation of Islam, promoting Louis Farrakhan’s “Million Man March” and appearing on stage for the “thundering, racist diatribe” stylings of Khalid Abdul Muhammad.

For eight years, Ellison also “forgot” to pay his federal taxes, prompting the IRS to place liens against his house. He also ignored so many parking and speeding tickets issued to him that his driver’s license was suspended, multiple times.

In 1992, Ellison defended Sharif Willis—a previously convicted murderer—charged with helping a group of gangsters calling themselves the “Vice Lords” to kill a local cop named Jerry Haaf. Other cop-killers that Ellison has promoted and defended over the years include Mumia Abu Jamal and Assata Shakur.

Two years later, Ellison added the surname “Muhammed” to his repertoire, serving as a local Nation of Islam spokesman.

Over the years, Ellison has held or appeared at fundraisers and speaking engagements for multiple organizations associated with Islamic extremists, including the Council for American-Islamic Relations, the Muslim American Society, the Islamic Circle of America, the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and so on.

The Curious Case of Keith

King- anti-American?
An opinion piece from a right wing blog?

Maybe it's because of the numbers involved, and the kind of rabid lunatic hatred involved... commentators suggest that 'only 1%' of Muslims are radical. Well, there are approx 1.57 billion Muslims. Do the math.

What major terrorist attack has the KKK carried out lately?

Or the WBC?

Logic, GayBiker.... use it. It's not about political correctness, it's about the numbers.

Hey twatlips.......like you have any logic? You don't.
I guess it's just your personality bitch.

annnnnnnddd

here ya go.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Islam is a religious cult. The Quran clearly states that it is perfectly okay to lie to the infidel if it furthers the cause of Islam. Now before any of you jump on me for saying that, I suggest you do some research and find out for yourselves so I don't have to make you look so damn stupid.

No,But they are the only ones to ram large planes into large buildings,islam is rotton to the core!

No,But they are the only ones to ram large planes into large buildings,islam is rotton to the core!

So...the RELIGION of ISLAM rammed large planes into large buildings?

The investigations were about radical muslims in the U.S. not in the world.

Estimates are that there are 5 to 7 million muslims in the U.S.

And the number of extremist muslims here is far, far less that the 1% that you love to quote.

Time to redo the math CG :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGvlXe8QC_E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGvlXe8QC_E[/ame]

Forum List

Back